pastebin.com/33S1gVkG
>Keyset wiki
keypuller.com

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

rama.works/store/rama-ss-o-liquid-moon-kc-mx-le
rama.works/store/rama-ss-o-liquid-black-kc-mx-le
rama.works/store/rama-al-w-red-anodized-kc-mx
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01LXD7TP9/ref=aw_wl_ov_dp_1_4?colid=20PMCOQAX5BQE&coliid=I2TMIAW0B9N5N2&vs=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

EnjoyPBT Cyrillic Kit 3 is on the way
>mfw

IN

DAILY REMINDER :^)

I have a 2 year old G502 and the braiding is fraying a lot.
Makes me think that a regular rubber sleeve is more durable. It definitely looks nicer.

>LOOK AT MY FUCKING COOL GUN GUYZ XCDDDDDDDD

:^)

>cool
>mosin
unless it's finnish, it's shit

that's a pretty cheap gun m9

noice. what year is that from?

Anyone have the Anne Pro? How do you like it?

Why are people paying real money for zealencios when GMK QMXes are a thing?

Can't use QMX clips on a plate mount board.

So why not just buy a PCB mount keyboard so you have something to use them on?

or just use a plate and use landing pads instead

because pcb mount is shit

PCB mount is shit, and few boards nowadays use it.

can somebody please recommend some nice quality, heavy keycaps for my 60% pok3r? the ones that came with this board feel too light

good night /mkg/

Get some thick cherry profile PBTs. Or get an SA set.

read the pastebins in the OP

rama.works/store/rama-ss-o-liquid-moon-kc-mx-le
rama.works/store/rama-ss-o-liquid-black-kc-mx-le
rama.works/store/rama-al-w-red-anodized-kc-mx

get a micro switch board with triple shot keycaps then 3D print some adapters

thanks for the abvdice

oh ok are we friends now can be

this is good let me trap my on browser patches clicking right now

no

shit nigga lrn2 type

i try hard but see i need the caps to cap my kes i haven not any caprsor now

I got my numpad so now its time to build a case

Holy shit that cap is thicc. It's almost solid.

Thoughts on this? Never messed around with a mech keyboard, but my 'ol Logitech is on it's last legs so I thought I'd try something new.
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01LXD7TP9/ref=aw_wl_ov_dp_1_4?colid=20PMCOQAX5BQE&coliid=I2TMIAW0B9N5N2&vs=1

On a scale from 1 to dumpster fire, how garbage is it?

I'd take the tomoko since it looks less edgy, but if you want a keyboard with a heavier switch then go for that red dragon

How thicc is too thicc? Are there any completely filled keycaps?

Never noticed the tomoko before. Thanks.

not for cherry since you wouldn't be able to press down the key

Damn so now Originative has pic related by gmk. I was going to get an enjoypbt set but with proxy fees and shipping it will be almost $100. Should I spring for the gmk set? I have only ever had pbt sets on my Leopold and I like the gateron blanks I have on it now. But that GMK set is clean as fuck.

Just bought this, any thoughts?

why

Not many small keyboards with mx silvers

you got two keyboards for the price of one

Get an ergodox eventually.

fair enough

i was just thinking what's the point of getting a split keyboard to increase ergonomics if you're still gonna use the unergonomic standard staggering

>numpad on left
>60% w/ arrow keys

This is my fetish.

Price isn't that much of a issue for me

lol it's 100 overpriced if you are getting the blank set. pic related was only 100 bucks

What kind of keyboard is that? Looks slick

that's not a keyboard, that is the tray gmk sends their keycaps in

Can I line the insides of my keycaps with an oil-based clay that won't dry out to make them heavier?

Just use lighter springs nigga.

you can, though why would you do that?

I have not seen any gmk sets go for $100 in a while. Seems they know they can get away with charging more or the people doing the runs are just gouging.

they used to be under 100. I know carbon was another $100 set, but that was only because it sold over 1000 units

I dunno, as an experiment, to increase their heft, see if that makes them feel better. Anons above are talking about spending $75+ on keycaps just because they were made with a few extra grams of plastic, I should be able to achieve the same 'hefty' effect with less than a dollar of clay

You might increase the weight of a cap by a gram, give or take, if you stuff it with clay. The side effects include getting that shit everywhere, including possibly the inside of the switch. If you want to be a retard, go right ahead.

>Anons above are talking about spending $75+ on keycaps just because they were made with a few extra grams of plastic

Because the question "what are some heavier keycaps?" was asked. So it was answered. That and a thick PBT set is $30.

Just bought a Topre board. Hopefully it lives up to they hype.

Keycaps packed with clay would probably feel and sound awful.

>spending $75+ on keycaps just because they were made with a few extra grams of plastic
npkc has thicc keycaps sets for 30-40 bucks on aliexpress. If you don't trust the chinks then there is a set on massdrop right now

Yeah, they probably would feel awful, just wanted to sound it out

TOO THICC TOO THICC!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Budget
200 USD
>Location (continent at least)
US
>Preferred switch type
Topre (is it a meme?)
>Layout
ANSI
>Form factor
60/80%
>Backlight
RGB?
>Previous/current keyboards
1984 Model-M
/Cheap MagicForce MX Blue
Mitsumi KPQ-E99YC

Import a HHKB from japan for $180. I dont know how much the shipping fees will be, but when I bought a keyboard from chyna it was 20 bucks

we THICC now?

What's the most thug keyboard around? I need people to know I'm a gangsta when they step in my crib

Are Cherry keycap sets "standardized"?

Can I buy a Ducky keycap set and slap it onto my Steelseries keyboard? They have the same layout and dimensions etc

Old model m

Yes.

A Korean custom with kailh switches.

do side-symboled (or w.e its called) double shot transparents exist for backlighting

So transparent doubleshots only the print is on the front of the keycap? Not that I know of.

So are gateron keys the same shape/dimensions as gmk keys? I know they are both cherry profile but the tops of the gateron keys look more narrow.

right

dangit

Excellent choice in chink caps.

Post your keyboard, friend.

You only own one keyboard and you have a pretty boring set of caps on it. We all know you just want to show off your guns. Why pretend otherwise?

Is switchtester.com a reliable site for getting keycaps?

i dig the collection, and I love the wood grips on the earlier models, but damn man, how often do you actually find yourself firing those? Like between the P99, PPX, and PPQ, how can you say "yep, I'm gonna fire this one today" when they're so similar? I plan to pick up a Walther or two (thinking PPQ in .45 and P99, maybe a P38 if I can find one) but I can't imagine owning that many. Its like the people with a safe full of glocks, wheres the fun in it?

>i can't imagine owning that many
>where's the fun in that
hey are you retarded?

>this triggers the liberal

good morning.

noice 870P m8, is that one of the surplus ones that are floating around?

yes a local department traded a bunch of em into our shop around christmas time. got to pick a nice present out for myself. they have love marks from the cages in the back seats and stuff. we got about 25 of them i think, they went fast.

Is it possible to build a quiet mechanical keyboard? I mean quiet enough to type at a library

Any non-clicky board with rubber dampeners will be. o-rings, zealencios, QMX clips, etc.

Wrist Rests that aren't wood go.

Reminder to take your keyboard out of your bag when doing security checks at airports
I had my pok3r in a side pocket of the computer bag, and the security guy couldn't find how to take it out so they searched the whole bag before asking me. Wasted like 15 minutes. My fault I guess, didn't occur to me a keyboard counts as 'electronics'

>didn't occur to me a keyboard counts as 'electronics'
Are you retarded?

Well phone/laptop chargers are electronics too but you aren't required to take them out.

ypa

I'm getting a g410 in the mail today. Ridicule me.

>I couldn't live with a keyboard that didn't match my g502

>romer-g

Oh don't worry, I am ridiculing you

But I need to be AESTHETICâ„¢

I'm trying to come up with an excuse to get a 60% keyboard, but travel isn't good enough because I like the keyboard on my t430.

Just use a towel

Tha's a custom build, isn't it?

Who left numpad isn't more common? I know that's what people are used to, but it just makes so much more sense.

What's the next new meme in keyboard industry? Or has the RGB meme still not gone out of style?

Floating keycaps or low-profile keycaps seem to be emerging new fads.

Do you mean custom keyboards or mainstream ones?

For custom the current meme is more weight and more bezel, for mainstream they're still RGBing everything because your keyboard needs to match your mouse, mousepad, headset, coffee mug, RAM, graphics card, motherboard, water-cooling lines, power cables and case.

Floating keycaps isn't really big news, just a good way to cut costs on tooling, though ducky is doing some interesting things in terms of design, even though some of them are ugly as sin

floating design is nothing mainstream memboards have been doing since before I got into this meme 5 years ago

>had to disable ad block
>accidently turned it off
>saw the new ads hiro now uses
>they all recommend me gh60 PCBs, PBT keycaps, and topre clone keyboards.
I think I need to slow down a bit

About to get babby's first mech keyboard and was eyeing the cm masterkeys pro s with cherry blues. How bad of an idea is this? any better suggestions? i reeeeeally like mx blues. Oh and [spoiler]i need muh special meme nordic layout[/spoiler]

The CM boards are a solid choice if you want RGB lighting and software customization.

There was a guy here with a numpad that looked like it was 3d printed, I was just wondering where you got it printed? It was in some weird shape too if that helps