>brutalism

GETOUTGETOUTGETOUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>he doesn't like brutalism

>liking literal jew psyops architecture

is this better user?

explain why is jew psyops without using pol memes

>jew psyops architecture
Not him not any OP but those are jew tech ? wow, did they smoke zyklon-b when they designed and built that ?

brutalism as well as most deconstructionalist and poststructuralist physical and painted art was CIA/FBI attempts to win the culture war with Russia by creating totally nonsensical and unappealing things to clash with formal and tradtional ideas of soviet beauty and order. At worst, it makes america look innovative. At best, it causes Russians to think their culture is inferior

>Yes goy don't revolt there's nothing left in this world to save
is what he's trying to say
Some of us think that brutalism is beyond beautiful though, along with tones of other shunned architecture.

>poststructuralist art
pretty sure you mean post modernism mongo, is not even the same thing

Postmodernism is way different than poststructuralist, poststructural is a far more subtle mindfuck.

one begets the other you dingus

They both come from the same French subversion of all senses of beauty and knowledge

Elegant architecture makes people feel good, spiritual, in tune with history and roots and cutlure
brutalist architecture makes people feel cut off, isolated, leveled and stuck permanently in a postindustrial hellscape where beauty is subjective and therefore ugly things are now beautiful because I said so

That's sum lucas arts shit there.

>all those spooks
bro

Is that a giant floating window?
Does it move, or is it just sitting in the air?
This one's pretty good, I wonder how they made it
classic
Would love to explore
Kinda weird, I bet the stairs long flat stairs would annoy me after some time and I'd want to take a shortcut through the rails.

kundig's patented sliding curtain wall. Here's a photo of it closed from a different perspective

>Using a guy who let other men fuck his wife for the basis of any of your beliefs/analysis.

i love cooling towers, the effort put into an architectural design that also has a structure wide function

i use to live about 10 minutes away from the michigan city nipsco plant, because it was coal and the place wasnt a national security risk, you could actually walk right up the outside walls of the thing and watch the water rush down the steps on the outside

this was a big "fuck you" to the local ecological board that didnt want them dumping warm water into the lake, so they built this eyesore instead
it looks ugly, but its so cool at the same time

i also now live close to oak park so i can visit all of frank lloyd wrights stuff in the area, including his studio and surrounding designs

It looked like it wouldn't fit from the first perspective, huh I guess it does

He said architecture, not a car crash in slow motion (til recently because Vulkan).

theres also a really nice outlet mall next door

when someone asks what america is like i send them this picture

This isn't architecture, this is Jewish nonsense specifically implanted to subvert and demoralize the goyim.

This guy gets it. Real architecture coming through.

Pic of full buildings?

>ornament

noice

Thanks, so it's not a really good shop after all

>where beauty is subjective
Is there beauty with nobody to appreciate it?

Everyone in Salford hates this hellscape. Fuck you and your subversive nonsense.

brutalism is perfect for federal and law enforcement buildings. the formalization of power is the first requirement for freedom.

I love it m8 suit yourself.
Most of the flats are ruined now but it looked how it is.

Roman architecture or Italian fascist architecture far better reflects consolidation of power than a concrete bunker that makes everyone around it feel depressed.

>muh fight the nwo illuminati
>muh pride
>muh heritage
Jesus christ can you faggots fuck off back to your board for once?

Pretty good, but the stairs would make me sick after a while because it would only take a second to walk steeper stairs instead

>post modern
not really
stuff like classical revival or neo-gothic is more post-modern

>muh ugliness
>muh concrete
>muh effort-free building design
>muh complete lack of ornamentation
>muh destruction of heritage
>muh apparent love of ugly buildings i refuse to live around
back to whatever rally you came from m8

[gets stabbed by chavs and nogs internally]

>actively perpetuating revivalism
tears in the rain

oh christ, this is fucking digusting.
How long until antifa becomes an illegal organisation?

>actively making every edifice resemble a concrete water reservoir
shameful

>dude lets make everything looks gay and like a library lmao

>Mard arse

just say that you like tacky shit

>Gust of wind rips your tin roof off, sofa blows into glass and whole wall collapses.

HOL UP