After upgrading from windows 7 to 10 web browsing is total shit, web streaming is total shit, i have enough...

after upgrading from windows 7 to 10 web browsing is total shit, web streaming is total shit, i have enough, firefox goes like shit, chrome almost shit, edge works but is shit
I'm considering on going back to 7, any other suggestion please?

Other urls found in this thread:

answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/video-streaming-problems-on-windows-10/3411a7c0-f234-45da-9c38-4d584264f119?page=43
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>any other suggestion please?
install gentoo

Look at proces / task explorer / manager.

W9 eats all your resourcrs when it thinks you dont do serious work and uses it to download, upload, install shit and ads. You no longer owns your computer. Try let it run for few days without turning off.
After it uploads all your nudes and downloads candycrush, it should be usable for a while before new updates are released,

>using an insecure POS distro of an insecure OS.

Mods please, ban anyone who starts OS flame wars on Sup Forums, this shit was funny like 5 years ago.

>after upgrading from windows 7 to 10
lol

of course i didn't mean to start any war, just pointing out my issue

what is this W9?
I can't found it

Update your hardware.

its all done

i mean hw compatibility, it's updated

besides i found this answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/video-streaming-problems-on-windows-10/3411a7c0-f234-45da-9c38-4d584264f119?page=43

Have you done a clean install? upgrading from Win7 to Win10 ( which tells you you can revert back to your old OS within 30 days if you want) REALLY messes things up.
Do a clean install if that's the case.

>upgrading from Win7 to Win10 ( which tells you you can revert back to your old OS within 30 days if you want which is later now)

yay you found issues from 18months ago that only dealt with stupid people and graphics driver update

someone pointed out the same issue too

I knew that downgrading will introduce even more cluster than Windows 7 + 10 combined so I decided to wipe out everything and do a "clean" Win10 install.
Would've gone with a Linux distro but my main work tools are only available on Windows and it'd be a hassle to use Wine when those programs are open all day long.

Let me guess, wireless? Windows 10 has had issues with wireless signals since December.

well yes im wireless but i can try ethernet

>upgrading from windows 7 to 10
>upgrading
You're doing it wrong m8, that is not an upgrade.

>he installed 10

i dunno works on my machine

ok i tried and its pretty much the same