Will Google ever learn?

Will Google ever learn?
Can someone even stop Xiaomi from manufacturing the best phones?

No and no.

samefag

Shut up, OP.

check for unique users you dumb cunt. its three at the moment im writing it. OP here.

Lel no

Truth

I see people talking about bezels a lot here and in reddit.

Why do underage basement virgins care so much about bezels?

>Sup Forums is obsessed about not being observed and being free
>Buy a chine phone
>Enjoy being observed by the chink government

yeah better get watched by all the 3 letters agencies, right? i preefer the chinks

Poor girl ^^"

Why do middle aged basement virgins get so triggered over what other people care about?

bezels are objectively shit. wasted space.
if your car had ton of length coming from some unnecessary plastic, would you complain? or if your keyboard had 5cm bezel each direction.

Why are Asians so dominant in the smartphone market? Is there any American owned company besides Apple that's doing well in the smartphone market?

Motorola? Google? BB?

Ruskies pls go

phones with no bezels are unusable, retard. Enjoy having to use two hands all the time to operate the phone.

>
>Motorola? Google? BB?
Motorola is now Lenovo. X) chink now

> (You)
>Ruskies pls go
No i am french lel

Motorola is owned by the Chinese now, Google mostly makes software, the Pixel doesn't quite dominate the market. Blackberry is irrelevant.

Lenovo is chinks.
Google is also prominently chinks but they don't make any hardware in the smartphone world (yet apparently). Pixlel was chinks. N6P/5X was chinks. N6 was Moto (when they were american). N5 was chinks.
BB is led by a chink. Most of their employees are chinks. They outsourced production of recent phones to chinks (alcatel/TCL). Only the Q10, Z10, Z30 are free from any prominent chinkery. They aren't even doing well so they don't apply.

Chinks literally OWN the smartphone market. It's pretty amazing.

>
>Lenovo is chinks.
>Google is also prominently chinks but they don't make any hardware in the smartphone world (yet apparently). Pixlel was chinks. N6P/5X was chinks. N6 was Moto (when they were american). N5 was chinks.
>BB is led by a chink. Most of their employees are chinks. They outsourced production of recent phones to chinks (alcatel/TCL). Only the Q10, Z10, Z30 are free from any prominent chinkery. They aren't even doing well so they don't apply.
>Chinks literally OWN the smartphone market. It's pretty amazing.
And after usa
Mouhahahahahaha ( Evil laught )

i just don't understand. if you make the entire screen touch sensitive and it is the entire object, how can you not activate shit when ever you pick it up or had it to some one or anything? this design choices is completely stupid and what you get with capitalism. the people don;t know anything and shouldn't get what they want with technology because what they want is awful.

> (OP)
>i just don't understand. if you make the entire screen touch sensitive and it is the entire object, how can you not activate shit when ever you pick it up or had it to some one or anything? this design choices is completely stupid and what you get with capitalism. the people don;t know anything and shouldn't get what they want with technology because what they want is awful.
Because you no bought the high protective chink case for it

The same way you don't activate shit by drawing on tablets. Touch rejection.

t. fat fingers

Xiaomi is going out of business. They won't release their catastrophic profit for last year.

Xiaomi Mi4 is in-stock and available for $175 AUD. Worth it? any better options for under $200?

>inb4 spend $1400 on an iPhone 7 already

Would it be better to buy the Redmi 3S or the 4? Is the 4 worth the extra ~$30?

Mi4 is old go with Mi4C or Mi4S

>Would it be better to buy the Redmi 3S or the 4? Is the 4 worth the extra ~$30?
I dunno men i still have that redmi 1s ha-ha

Does anyone here have one?

That can prove it. People speak about how great they are but I've never seen people use it.

I see a lot of negative reviews about the Mix honestly

Reminder that chinkmi merely copied the Japs (like everything else) sharp Aquos crystal from 2 years before

Pixel was HTC which is Taiwanese, not chink

N5 was by lelG, you wished they were chinks but they're gooks and that's why all their shit boot loops

No one could give a shit about BB

I could talk about Samsung which has market share that makes chinkmi and chinkwei look like ants in addition to Sony, Apple, HTC, lg, etc.

>mi Mi Mix

Who comes up with this shit?

HTC is best

>that samsung wojak

I have the Redmi 3s.Great phone.

Not as great as mine Mi4c and RN3 Pro, buddy.

Yeah, and? If it's so simple, why can't other manufacturers do it as well instead of having 5 feet long bezzels?

There is literally no excuse for android phones to waste space on the screen for fucking buttons when they have bezzels overshadowing the fucking moon. I wouldn't even mind the shitastic bezzels of the Pixel were it a decently designed phone, but that giant slab on top of on-screen buttons? Fuck off with that. The Motorola phones are even worse since the fingerprint scanner looks like a home button and many people make mistakes due to that. This is such a design oversight it's almost unbelievable.

The Mi4C is known to have problems and both have less battery life than mine but I guess that doesn't mean much in Hell.

That's what private equity firms do dipshit

I will never trust a phone from a chinese company. Xiaomi has backdoors in there devices.

I use Redmi note 3, trust me the price the performance ratio of these phones is pretty amazeballs like performance wise unless you into some hardcore gaming or video rendering you won't even notice. Xiaomi kinda dominates the mid range market
It was a concept phone with limited handsets sold only in China. The design was amazing but struggled in execution