Why is MS so shit at design

Because i do.

idk

Apple patented round edges so MS can't use them

Because they now design the UI in paint and excel

They don't need to spend money on design because of their huge market share

Why are you such a faggot that you actually care about UI """design""" of a computer OS. Don't you have some makeup to put on, you twink faggot?

>somewhere in this world some autistic fuck with no design background whatsoever made pic related thinking it would be at least funny
its times like this i wish hitler won the war

because rajeet from bombay on a H1B visa designs their UI these days

> black text on blue background

At least improve readability of your statements first.

MS invented "Metro" so they could design all their applications in PowerPoint and fire all their designers.

You can get cheap H1B codemonkeys from india to pajeet through your code but good luck getting a graphical designer from that part of the world and expecting something less gaudy than fisherprice Windows XP.

Hitler was an effeminated faggot.
We have the frog God by our side. We need nobody else. Praise the almighty Kek.

More of "peoples psychology regarding appearance 101" like op-pic, please?

Everything good is either patented to death or under gpl and Microshaft pajeets can't innovate without the leadership of a strong patriarcal cis-white male. Satya Nadella is not man enough for this task.

Neither was Ballmer though to be fair. MS hasn't had good leadership since Gates, and even Gates' most notable contribution was ripping off Steve Jobs.

Vista and 7 were developed under Ballmer and they've got the best interface designs out there tbqh

Aero was way ahead of its time, so much so that it's making its way back around.

There never should have been metro. It was a huge disaster. Tremendous disaster. Looks awful even on mobile devices.

Am I good at design?

No
>huge gap after mail
>disgusting icon at the end
>no clear separation between information tidbits
>disgusting blue wallpaper
>disgusting ~maroon~ color accent choice
at least you're using keepass

t-thanks for the advice user

Metro was okay, it just doesn't work for the desktop. Takes the productivity away off it for the sake of minimalism.

I wanna go back. 10 years ago we had Aero, Aqua and GNOME 2. All of them were GOAT. Now look at their counterparts today.

MS's design is crap because design is difficult and time-consuming. It's not that different from any other random app or webpage: people are unwilling to invest in the resources required, especially the subtle ones, when most people do not actively notice or care.

>what's that? You want smooth scrolling?
>OMG R U LIKE GAY OR SOMETHING DO YOU TAKE DICK IN THE ASS HAHA OMG

Turn down the edge and repressed homosexuality.

>mfw smooth scrolling is actually gay as fuck and I turn it off on every machine

Been growing up with it so much that a non-edged interface feels too much like a kid's OS so I still use 7.

>Smooth scrolling

Is that what it's called? I just swipe and then tap when I get to where I am.

Credit where it's due, that's not too shabby on a touchpad but I can't imagine it on a wheel.

>Font is computer centric
What the fuck does that even mean?

>120Hz lightboost with smooth scrolling
You don't know what you're missing, senpai.

>spending money to make it even gayer

>opinions are facts!!!1

I bet you voted for Hillary you dumb cunt.

>triggered Sup Forumsedditor
lyl

Your mother should have aborted you at birth. Every fucking day you make 50 threads bashing Windows like a religious ritual.

Eat a bag of dicks.

Did you expect him to have anything better to do? He uses an OS worth $0 so he obviously doesn't have a job; and his OS has no software, which limits his options. All he's left with is inventing propaganda desperately trying to support why his current state just has to be superior to all others.
The little voice in the back of his head that knows he's a failure is getting louder and louder, and this is his attempt to drown it out.

It was okay at first, a few threads here and there. Now I open catalog and there is a barrage of threads from the same autistic faggot.

Not sure what he is trying to accomplish.

>Rounded corners are gentler on the eyes
broscience reporting in, i prefer square

>Color of selection font is dynamic
I don't see how this is a big deal? I like a grey highlight more than a big blue highlight

>Sublte shadow
I can't check this because I'm on GNU/Linux but looks fine to me honestly

>Font
you got me there

>translucency
fuck translucency. I can easily read the bottom, but not the top

4/10 I at least replied

He's looking for validation. He wouldn't get it making "Linux sucks" threads because that's not a controversial statement. So he makes "Windows sucks" ones knowing that the 3 freetards on this board will happily jump on the bandwagon and schlob on his knob for a few minutes each.

I can't imagine the amount of times I've seen a sharp edge and been absolutely bewildered. You're doing god's work, OP.

>being this triggered
>accusing others of repressed homosexuality

Sharp corners hurt my self esteem ;~;

Why is Windows 10 fucking awful at font rendering?