Why is there always an Indian when it gets to Microsoft products? Is Microsoft actually targeting them...

Why is there always an Indian when it gets to Microsoft products? Is Microsoft actually targeting them? Do they have an Indian CEO that goes for Affirmative Action.

I don't get it. It's supposed to be about progressing technology. Where are the pioneering Americans? Where are the revolutionaries in technology?

Are they all absorbed by Facebook and earlier by Google? Do they all do startups?

Other urls found in this thread:

h1bdata.info/highestpaidjob.php
huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-h-1b_us_5890d86ce4b0522c7d3d84af?
groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.usa/Sm_YdGVbljg
youtu.be/Xl0b2LGf9jM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Indians are pretty smart desu. Sup Forums is the only place where I've seen so much Pajeet-bashing, probably neck beard NEETs pissed that they can't get a decent job.

Also, Indian-Americans are the richest ethnic group in the US, smarter than Jews and the Chinese. That doesn't happen by accident.

They're brown but not too brown.

t.Pajeet

No shit. Now go cry to Trump to stop Indians from coming in so that you can finally get a job that pays more than minimum wage.

Microsoft CEO
>Keys to the executive shitting street.

Because microsoft doesn't give a shit about a lot of stuff they just h1b indian niggers for cheap labour.

That's not even true. Pretty much everyone that Microsoft hires makes 6 figures, even the H1Bs.

Indians are just smarter and more motivated than your typical basement-dwelling American NEET. If the yanks got off their fat asses and stopped playing vidya for long enough to develop a career path, maybe they could work for Microsoft too

>that Microsoft hires
Microsoft does a lot of outsourcing

>he thinks tech support for soccer moms are actually jobs actually related to Sup Forums
lewd lad

All the software that Microsoft puts its name on is made in-house. They've even reduced outsourcing to external agencies - the Surface ad was produced in-house.

Sure maybe tech support and sales are outsourced but who gives a fuck. That's basically unskilled labor.

Go home, Pajeet. You're drunk.

jew, who told you can get away by blaming the pajeet?

He makes more money in 3 months than you make in 1 year.

> he thinks microsoft has 1 project leader
go to sleep child.

.t guy who doesn't work in the real world

You do realize indians are hired exactly because they are paid less, do you? Pajeet?

>Why is there always an Indian when it gets to Microsoft products?
Because indians run them.

sure kid, you are superior genetically, now go back to your inbreeding.

don't you have a street to go poo in?

lol asspained wintoddler pajeet is mad.
Did they teach you how to scream as well?

MS is pretty much an Indian company now.

Keep in mind, the population of India is around 1.3 billion. They're cheap, they speak English (unlike chinks) and even though they're dark, they're not like niggers.
A huge talent pool.

this to be completely and unironically honest.

how come everyone says this but refuses to provide any source that shows h1b workers getting paid less?

yes I do, back to your sister, don't you have a baby to make?

chinks are waaay smarter and better programmer than pajeets. trust me on this

I heard your mom raped you as a kid. Is it true that you are required to impregnate your sister there in the all white areas?

>Sup Forums
>logic
pick one
their sole existence is proving to themselves that their failure is solely depended on the existence of other races.

woah pajeet, did I hit your nerve with that one?

Personal experience. Not that a NEET wintard would know.

our glorious women are paid well in microsoft. why are you mad at this. did you fail to be hired?
are you so worse?
hihi

Maybe. But they suck at English, that's why American companies don't hire them. Also I'm pretty sure at this point they cost more than Indians.

This

id poo in her loo if you kno what i mean

Here we have the rare specimen of Sup Forumsturd. It believe we still live in the 1940s.

paid well in rupees , that's "well" in indian scale sure enough

Learn English.

>better programmer
>chinks
pick one

The japanese make notoriously bad software for all fields.

I was talking about chinks, not nips.

Sanjay, my son ...

>Indians are just cheaper than your typical basement-dwelling American NEET. If the awfully cheap and poor quality outsourced work force was banned yanks could work for Microsoft too

fixed that for you

Isn't that a good thing?
Pajeets infested Nokia and Nokia is bankrupt.

Soon micrs**t is going to follow.

>guys I have no source whatsoever but just trust me on this lmao

My brother and father are both engineers (electrical and biomedical). Both of them have said that when the company hires someone their salary is almost entirely based on your degree and past work experience. They will pay someone with an h1b the same as someone that doesn't need a work visa.

Even if you look at the h1b salary database and compare it to national salary averages for the same positions, you'll see there's no difference.

h1bdata.info/highestpaidjob.php

I'll show you a few.

Software developer engineer national avg was $102k, whereas the h1b avg for that position was $128k.
You can look up more jobs and compare them. There is some variation of course; for some jobs the h1b average will be lower than national average, but there will also be cases that are the other way around.

Overall, the h1b salaries are similar to normal salaries, and anyone who complains about "muh cheap labor" is just too stupid to get a job.

Why so butthurt? Of course many Indians are capable programmers, but India is, generally speaking, a shithole. And people there tend to be poor.
Companies have been hiring them for cheap labor for decades. For call centers and such, it's become a meme.

What part of "personal experience" is too hard for a NEET to understand?

you're literally retarded aren't you? If you want to make a point you can't just cite your own (unverifiable) personal experience as a valid source.

I read an article the other day from telegraph that said they were charging for people to use public toilets that are covered in shit and bribing little kids with candy or 1 rupee to poo in the loo to keep them from being raped in fields.

>Pajeet gets MAD
Clockwork

>Overall, the h1b salaries are similar to normal salaries

huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-h-1b_us_5890d86ce4b0522c7d3d84af?

Arr rook same

nobody cares about your shitty little language bitch. its grammer has nothing on german or another real language. you are practically baby language that will die when the empire falls.

>implying I'm a pajeet
if anything, you're the more likely pajeet. You are just pulling information right out of your asshole and leaving it here instead of the loo.

>H1B English

>huffington post
fake news

yeah why are you so scared that someone is an indian here? are you afraid your genes aren't pure enough? did you inbreed with your mom today to keep them pure or did you spend all day on Sup Forums sperging again?

That's a lie. An H1B worker and an American worker working the same job get paid exactly the same. It's not like Rajesh makes any less than his coworker in the cubicle over.

I bet you don't even know a second language or even your own that well little girl.

>chinks are smarter and better programmer
You've never worked in a tech company have you? Despite the "chinese kid good at math" stereotype I've never actually met a smart Chinese guy.

You must work for a shitty ""tech"" startup, do you?

>despite the stereotype..
>..here is my stereotype
god damn Sup Forums sperglords are dam

>I bet you don't even know a second language
What gives you that impression, rajapajeet? LOL

haha you're so funny, is that because the sex with your sister went well?

Why are pajeets so interested in incest?
groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.usa/Sm_YdGVbljg

Because its tradition to completely disown and ostracize any woman that is raped by relatives so relatives take it as a free pass to rape the shit out of sisters nieces and aunts.

None of the Chinese and Korean software engineers that I've met are actually passionate about tech. They're all in it because it pays well.

They couldn't care less whether the job was writing software or drawing circles on a whiteboard. If it pays well, they'll do it. This translates to awful software development practices - bare minimum quality of code that passes the code reviews, not one LOC beyond spec, not caring about coding "the right way". At least most white people who go into software are passionate about it, even if most of them are dolts.

I hear they have a designated city of rape as well

like at those two inbred how they team up. too bad. I'll be here enjoying by $200,000 a year while you pretend you are better than me.

Sounds like you are you are a bit butthurt and covering that up

indians are inbred by culture

We aren't pretending to be better than you, we are making fun of your culture and people in general.

Being a manic selfish pajeet, you don't understand basic social interaction and think everything is a contest.

tripfag, please go back to plebbit kid

Not true at all. Nokia's phone division was brought down by a white Canadian. Since they hired an Indian CEO, they've made billions in profits and bought out many of their competition for billions.

Pajettes are not Pajeets.

>Nokia
Litrally what

I knew a guy from Bangladesh (which I think is basically India) and he got a full beard and mustache when we were only in 6th grade.

I'm 100% serious. I have at least 20 Korean software engineers on my FB, some of them were classmates, some of them were coworkers. I'm trying to think but I absolutely cannot think of even 1 who's passionate about it. Many switched into it from premed because they couldn't get into med school. The Chinese are based, many are passionate.

Korean culture is all about money. It doesn't matter if you're scrubbing poo off a toilet all day, if it pays well then it's a respectable job. There is no such thing as passion or caring about society or having dreams. It's all one big facade. Truly the worst culture on the planet.

Just don't reply to them.

youtu.be/Xl0b2LGf9jM

Indians have a deep inferiority complex, their highest aspiration is to have "white servants".
No different from blacks.

>this is what Sup Forums losers actually believe

I once did a mistake to talk to a Korean about North Korea. I thought it would be a lightweight discussion. hohohohohohohhoho.

In my high school I knew a guy from Bangladesh and India (different state? or country?).

But the moment the indian faggot opened up his launchbox the whole recess room used to smell like shit. However the pajeet from Bangladesh was ((relatively)) well civilized, we even played soccer a few times.

>their highest aspiration is to have "white servants".
isn't that yours too?
who the fuck doesn't want servants
jesus fucking christ Sup Forums kids are stupid.

Just watch the video.
8 minutes of pure cringey wet indian dreams.

I've seen it before. It's satire. No need to get butthurt by it.

>making judgments about 1200 million people after watching one video
Yeah I don't judge 350 million Americans based on videos of Jersey Shore and ICP concerts.

I hope that proved to you your failed life is the doing of other races. good for you. now, back to raping your sister for that new kid.

It's Satire! - Said Punjit.
However, due to his diet of grease and spices, he had to shit for the 11th time this day. He quickly ran to his favorite window (his only window) in his 10x7 foot apartment in Bangalangalolololololoashabad, stood on a plastic crate he found floating in the river, and shoved his rear end out the window. Hardly before his sequined pink pants cleared the way, his hairless cheeks parted and jettisoned the leftovers of his mother's saag paneer out onto the street, scalding a 45lb starving 14 year old urchin and desecrating a statue of an effeminate man with a lion face and 8 arms. Ranjeep sighed, and wiped the excess feces from his anus and cleaned his hand with a quick wipe on the inside of the window pane. "Good enough," he thought.

Little did he know, the thread he posted was quickly filling up.

>This thread
What a load of cancer.

>Why is there always an Indian when it gets to Microsoft products?
If am not entirely wrong indians dream to work for M$ or Google, for a """social status"".

I don't have much against indians and I am not racist. However I hate indians that have the baseless sense of superiority ingrained deep inside them.

Make no mistake: indians are _very_ racist and they try to hide it.

For Indians who immigrate to the US? Idk, cheaper? But horrible accent.

For Americans of Indians ancestry then it's work ethic instilled in them to be better than their fob parents and pursue more lucrative or techy careers in medicine, technology or defense, much like Chinese or Koreans 2nd gen kids. By 3rd gen the kids are usually either full on hot-blooded Muricans or sjws. Usually the latter in my experience.

>raping your sister
I'm fairly sure that's speciality of the brown folk in the subcontinent.

>indians are _very_ racist and they try to hide it.
Yup to the first part. But I'm pretty unfiltered on my hate of blacks based on living in East L.A. as a child. I'm fine with the individual but as a group I tend to avoid the melanin rich.

So why do you whine when some one is racist towards you?

I don't. It's just words. Niggers with knives hurt more than some letters ever could. Not sure about FOBs though. Some instilled sense of honor or nationalism in them when the come over and just HAVE TO defend India from criticism even though they left that shithole for a reason. Also double standards. You can give a punch but can't take one? Sounds like most Indian FOBs I know who like to shit on everyone else but can't take any criticism unless they start complaining "Hey, I know I said fuck your mother but don't speak against me!" Indians are easy to trigger, even other Indians trigger them when you mention north and south are different races.

>Microsoft hires the one in a million smart Pajeet as CEO or whatever
>make him do talks and videos and whatever
>Rajeev down in Bhandalandarapta watches one of his videos on the 10in tv displaying in the curry shop while squatting down inches above the shitting street
>"Hmm I can be like that"
>[H1B intensifies]
>Microsoft wins

well keep raping your hand then. a sperglord and a loner. jeez.

>Niggers
I want to see you use that word in front of me little girl.

That's what I'm planning to do in a while.