Sup Forums Humor/gore/wtf thread

post what you got

Other urls found in this thread:

riteaid.com/shop/personal-am-fm-stereo-radio-cassette-player-with-headphones-0360579
riteaid.com/shop/maxell-audio-cassette-normal-bias-ur-90-minutes-7-tapes-8001777
riteaid.com/shop/maxell-video-cassette-high-quality-6-hour-3-tapes-0321419
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

snek?

10/10 copypasta

Oh wow.

Feeling generous, so posting one of my rarest photos.

Faggot

>Android
>Use hubs to turn your phone into a fully functional desktop
>iPhone
>Use hubs to charge your phone and listen to music at the same time

so you can listen to AC/DC?

kek

holy shit look at that face in the middle

wtf do you need 10mb for? You'll never fill that up.

For those wondering, the space in the middle of a QR code isn't needed, so you can put whatever you want there

good job on spending 1 qr code for no reason

if you people keep wasting things like this then we'll just end up running out of qr codes for important things ffs

>right side of the image
>smacks lips
>ayo hol up

Who doesn't love redundancy?

this load looks unhealthy af

Just a bit low volume

your sperm count is probably low desu senpai

I mean maybe not firsthand but a storm could fuck over a powerline or something and fuck up your cloud computing..

Is this stuff real? I went into CS with 0 prior knowledge, and have only been at it for 6 months yet i could fix all of those (and im pretty shit at it anyway)

Holy fucking kek

Every business I've ever worked at had at least or exactly one person who insisted we had to turn off everything in even the smallest storm. Even if we had UPSes on everything. not unplug, just turn off. And they weren't trying to get out of doing work.

That would also fuck you not-cloud computing then

Some people have phobia of lightning that causes them to be super erratic around anything electrical during storms.

> their best

make it into a full fledged visual novel adventure,
make a thread about it on some programmer board anons are sure to help

The extreme part of the mechanical keyboard community who does shit like that are no better than the worst of apple fanboys

niceu

real in the sense that it would all probably compile and run, but it's horrible inefficient

Seal

That's one thing I really don't get about the mech keyboard community... Artisan keycaps. They more often than not look horribly out of place and ruin the overall aesthetic of the board... Not to mention ridiculously expensive.

Yeah I get that. But did anyone actually hand that in/ues it as an answer to an assignment?

Does the fact that they're now owned by China not stop NASA from buying them?

Well I'm sure some beginner programmer at some point wrote things similar to that but the the img you're asking about is almost certainly purposefully idiotic...

I saw this at a Rite Aid in Newark, NJ

>USB 2.0
>4GB
>$22

jesus christ

Man Skulltrail was the best board ever, Intel needs to make something like it again.

kek

i wouldn't think so, i cant imagine everything on the shuttle is made in america

>>Android
>>Use hubs to turn your phone into a fully functional desktop
Kek, nice one

Or for the same $22 i could get a cassette player.

riteaid.com/shop/personal-am-fm-stereo-radio-cassette-player-with-headphones-0360579

I had no idea they sold blank cassette and VHS tapes too.

riteaid.com/shop/maxell-audio-cassette-normal-bias-ur-90-minutes-7-tapes-8001777

riteaid.com/shop/maxell-video-cassette-high-quality-6-hour-3-tapes-0321419

>FX
>you cant do anything
>best multi core processor of its time
I like good AMD jokes like any other Joe, but only if they are accurate

SLEEP SNUG, SMUG