Can we finally declare Apple as over?

Can we finally declare Apple as over?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W69ojO851fA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Apple, a US company is dead.
Samsung, the gook company is winning.

>Nearly 100 tech companies, including Facebook, Github, Uber, and Lyft,signed on toa court filingsubmitted to the 9th US Circuit Court of Appeals late Sunday night, Pacific Time.

>The firms are now adding their support to a fast-moving lawsuit,State of Washington v. Trump, to halt the recent executive order that placed new immigration restrictions on people from seven Muslim-majority nations. That list includes Iran, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Sudan, and Libya.

>On Friday in federal court in Seattle, US District Judge James L. Robartruledagainst the government, finding that a temporary restraining order was warranted and that the president overstepped his bounds.For now, the Seattle judge’s nationwide ruling stands. Late Saturday night, the 9th Circuitrejectedthe government’s attempt to getan emergency stay of the order.

Apple has been over for years dude. Notice the people that buy their products are only clinging on to a meme because they can't understand how insignificant they are outside of a label. The tech does nothing special or """innovative""" at all. Its like "I need to take a shit so I must have the most exclusive toilet that looks like its the best design, even though its function is just to engulf shit."

you could say that about any consumer-grade tech company though. All the real innovation is happening in labs at places like CERN. I dont even own any apple products, but I still get why you'd want them, they look really nice.

Like, everyone knows a Lexus is basically just a Toyota with leather seats, but people who get them don't care. Sure a corolla has 4 wheels and an engine too (and are super reliable, I'm not talking shit about toyota here, Im a fan of their cars/trucks), but its just not the same a lexus

I mean, if apple made everything in America, they could sell their products at the same price for a lower profit margin.

Apple has always been fueled by blind consumerism and the cult of brand. Thing is these things don't have a material basis so they could just lose grip on their market over time and there's almost nothing they could do.

Sony used to enjoy Apple's status and see where they are now. Utter insignificance on the course of inevitable death.

Ya I'm sure the board/shareholders will love that..

When you're a publicly traded ipo you literally aren't allowed to make financial decisions like that about your company, unless you want to watch its value crash overnight and have to lay off half your employees.

>le sony is going bankrupt meme
fuck off, we heard this shit in 2013.

>being this autistic

Ya sony only made $80 billion this year and had the best year in about a decade in 2015, totally insignificant and doomed to fail..

youtube.com/watch?v=W69ojO851fA

>saved
thank you man

Can't wait to see the moment Trump will declare homosexuality as illegal

Everything Fatty bankrupt touches turns to shit

i wouldnt be surprised if everyone boycotts iphones if tim cook spends too much time with Fatty the Fascist

Of course you can declare the most valuable publicly traded company in the world over, they only have about 200 billion in cash.

just shut it down Tim, shut it down

not Tim Cuck

i think i get it now. they assign trump as president because americans are stupid enough to believe they voted for him, then they raise awareness against trump and come out looking like the good guys when trump is eventually forced to resign

Omar coming yo

Complete retard, Sony is vastly diverse company akin to something like Samsung or Philips, you're looking at the little picture.

He was talking about phones probably. Sony has only two profitable divisions left - cameras and consoles. Even their movie division is getting merged.

blacked

why do upper management persons always have really bad skin???

lot of test piled up

yeah but they often times get procedures (not for their skin exclusively though) and have easy access to basically any skincare they desire
so why aren't they doing it?
it simply can't be a personal decision, as it seems an overwhelming majority of female and male upper management have horrendously bumpy skin

Maybe they don't have time for it maybe they don't give a fuck cause they're not as insecure as Elon "space toupe" Musk, who knows.

Good, hopefully macOS goes open source and not just its kernel

fun fact:

Apple worth more money than USA

Why do they have time for procedures such as hair implants, but don't have time to get a 20 min lift?
They clearly give a fuck about their appearance, otherwise they wouldn't be in management whatsoever.
Elon Musk doesn't even look like he cares about his skin much, it still looks really damaged but still way softer/smoother than all these leather looking motherfuckers.
Do you think shareholders generally view leather-faced guys favorably to the alternatives?

People buy shit that works and not stuff that's innovative. There's a reason Android only competes in 3rd world countries.

>iShit
>work

LMAO
M
A
O

First you tell me they don't care about their skin then you tell me they care about their appearance, make up your mind man.
Most people don't get transplants either even if they're top management, that's for insecure faggots like Elon.
I work in accounting and i know lots of top management people and they're mostly old ugly people like warren buffet who don't have time either, and shareholders don't give a flying shit about their looks as long as they get their dividends.

fun fact: I'm worth more than the USA

Then why does Apple call their products "innovative" while they remove standard ports and replace them with chinkshit dongles?

The iPhone is the only product they have left

Everything else IS TRASH
this is a fact

They better update the mac mini and make it great again

Something can't be "great again" if it was always total shit.

t.wincuck

Make America Gook Again.

>All the real innovation is happening in labs at places like CERN

sorry but that is just not true.

Research labs like CERN are almost purely theoretical. The outcomes from CERN are relevant to consumer products on a decade timescale at best.

Consumer level R&D is far from that.

>always been fueled by blind consumerism and the cult of brand

Bullshit, they built a company with quality products and good customer service. The Apple II's and Macs were each unique and very useful. What killed them was the Intel switch, which was Tim Cook's big first power play he was allowed to make there.

Wow the salt just flows even outside of Sup Forums! SHADILAY

>g hates apple
>Apple is the only one that keeps the government out of their phones
Really makes you think

They did this before and everybody flipped their biscuit then too. That newfangled port was called USB.

USBC is the port to end all ports, it does everything, it can do new shit in the future, fuck you, I've wanted one fucking port my whole life. Don't you bitch about it because you have to buy a dongle. You can plug a whole fucking docking station into one USBC port.

Somebody had to do this and I'm fucking glad Apple did, they're the only company with the clout to make it stick. You can already buy shitloads of other products with it too now.

Suck it. This is a fine development. Muh legacy devices and sheeit, thank Krishna nobody cares what you have to say.

correct

>non-labeled axes
what went wrong with this graph

this graph is a total piece of shit.

apple has nothing to do with usb-c

ummm user....