Help^

just found a fucking iphone in an uber, can somebody help me to reset the fuck out of it ?

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/uber.html
google.com/search?ei=YtuYWPXsHcOHmQGD55KoAg&q=how to reset iphone without password&oq=how to reset an iphone&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.1.0.0i71k1l5.0.0.0.12938.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c..64.mobile-gws-serp..0.0.0.aj5gDoVSH6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Found
Give it back Jamal
Also
>Using Uber
stallman.org/uber.html

give it back tyrone

give it back, laquanda

Hand it to the police, Jayquan

google.com/search?ei=YtuYWPXsHcOHmQGD55KoAg&q=how to reset iphone without password&oq=how to reset an iphone&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.1.0.0i71k1l5.0.0.0.12938.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c..64.mobile-gws-serp..0.0.0.aj5gDoVSH6g

Google it m8.

Please don't reproduce
I met many retarded people in my years on this site but you easily made it into the top 10 with this

You actually don't understand shit, so please let me give you this one advice, and please take it:
You are horribly stupid and it hurts, don't ever try to spread the shit you believe to know about anything ever again.

Now please try to think about the shit you're telling us here for at least 5 minutes and maybe you find the giant flaws in your logic all by yourself.
No one is here to give you private lessons. Maybe google "How do computers work?".
If you still don't get it then, just kill yourself

Stop stealing things.

Can someone please post the thing about it being stolen ?

My sides

install gentoo

> When taxi drivers struck to protest the troll's partial Muslim ban, Uber took the opportunity to undercut the strike.

Fuck Stallman.

im only 20 iq pts behind a man (einstein) who debunked the majority of physics by thinking about trains. And seeing as physics deals with true complexity and other science do not, its even more reasonable for a 140 to be able to trash your kind than it was for a 160 to trash physics ;)
if ur iq was above 140 u wouldnt be as butthurt about the concept of a 140 hyp grad lurking this beta barn..
so the logical conclusion is that ur iq is lower than 140 (possibly much lower)

if you met me in real life you would instantly be blown into a world where all that mattered was getting me to acknowledge your existence and even hopefully be your friend... But i would probably find you to be a desperately uninteresting person and want you to exit my awareness as fast as possible.
the fact that i dont lie about my iq is what gives me the edge necessary to call you an inferior little girl who couldnt understand basic physics, and BE RIGHT ABOUT IT.

honestly if i woke up one morning and for some reason my thinking capacity had devolved to your level, it would take me less than 5 min to run to the kitchen and slit my throat...
maybe your going to tell me u work at goldman..
but ud still be way inferior, as is anybody who projects their iq to be higher than it is..

maybe thats the point, inferiorboy ;)

Gtfo white knight

The image was for OP, you giant fag.

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining, first. Hell, it was actually funny.

But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day I was born, I was destined for success, you little shit. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, I was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because I had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. I was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this fucking thread. And now, where am I?

In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17.

Get this through your head: you are nothing. I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another post to get cheap laughs, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the world and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me.

Know your place, you fucking vermin. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

Trump has the potential to ruin everything Stallman has worked for. Of course he hates Trump

Reported so hard my reporting hand (right, fyi) gained a life of its own, clicking my mouse rapidly for 3 hours straight with such a tenacity it became clear arthiritis was the least of my worries, so clear was it that I could lose MY ENTIRE HAND to this bizarre possession. Suddenly my mouse smashed through my floor, pulling down my report hand as a hapless hostage. Smoke filled my bedroom and I woke up god knows how many hours later in a small village south of Aokigahara.

The people of this modest commune emerged slowly from their shacks, all of them viewing me with what I can
only describe as suspicion mixed with awe. Suddenly they began throwing spears into the air and running towards me. I SHAT BRICKS, but then they GRABBED ME and LUNGED ME INTO THE AIR, praising my name and kissing me. The chieftan came down later and over a feast-for-one explained I was to be crowned The Chosen One, the Kamisama of Reporting foretold in Nihonese folklore to appear in the year 2012. At this moment an old Japanese woman - she must've been 85 years old at least - began doing some kind of dance, spinning around in circles whilst singing "Sorairo Days" and throwing confetti into the air. I was DOWN with this state of affairs, let me tell you.

For 300 years I trained with the chieftan in his private dojo, reporting shitty threads, every day becoming quicker. At first I could report 10 threads per minute. After only 2 weeks I was up to 5 threads per second. After a century my KTPM (kuso thread per minute) rate rose to and stalled at 200 per second.

On the last day he graced our planet, my sensei bestowed one last task to me: the reporting of this thread, the shittest of all shit threads.

I did not respond with words. Rather, through our eyes he knew I would obey.

This one's for you, Otousan.

>Turn off PC while I sleep
Nice try

jokes on you, my MObo is already dead...

But bby, that's not what you said when I was ramming your asshole.

OP you are really a dumbass. First off, you assume everyone is so bad. Let me point out your flaws. First, you said you were pretty much perfect. If that were so, you wouldn't brag about it, you would be humble and not attempt to gain attention from "no-life’s who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures." Second, you said we do nothing else than look at things on Sup Forums and the internet. There again you are wrong retard. I in fact only go on Sup Forums when i have absolutely nothing else to do. I (and I assume at least several others on here) have friends. By assuming that we are all people with no lives you once again prove your idiot ways to us- you cannot grasp a concept that people with lives can also use the internet. Third, if you are trying to prove to Sup Forums that you are perfect, at least type properly. "but you all take to a whole new level." You forgot a fucking 2 letter word. Fourth, A's are not that hard to get in high school dumbass. It's not a sign of intelligence, but an ability to listen. Good job for using something that everyone can do. Go to /sci/ and get your mind raped by some actual intelligence. There you go; I just wanted to you about how wrong you really are. With all honesty, I really don't give a shit what you say only wrote this because it’s fun as hell to rant to dumbasses. Next time, go tell someone who actually cares.

PS. I saw that pic on Google images and it most definitely isn't you faggot.

I'm not OP unless you want me to be

Real funny faggot ass bitch. You think this is a joke? You think giving me lip is a good idea? I'll fucking murder you.

Yeah making fun of me is so funny, so funny I forgot to laugh. If you wanna talk like that to me why don't you come here and say it to me face so I can answer your insults with a swift fist to the nose. Yeah you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but I bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button. So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this. Don't want anymore problems.... didn't think so faggot. You have any idea what gorilla warfare is? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. Do you know the dander your in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfaf loser here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin piece of unpatriotic SHIT.

But I rooted for the Patriots, senpai.

well, well, well, what have we here another faggot neckbeard (most likely yuro) shitting up the place with his Sup Forums faggotry. you picked the wrong night to fuck around, asshole. i've just texted the a mod (we're friends irl) about this thread, so he'll be here shortly to deal with the matter, and most likely hand out some sorely needed bans. i'm also going to report and sage the thread (for safe measure), as well as alert the other moderators in the Sup Forums irc channel. and just in case you wanna try and pull a fast one, i'm screen shotting the entire thread for additional proof and e-mailing moot about the matter personally. i'm tired of you stupid fucking dick sniffers pressing out whatever lolrandom faggot shit you want on the fucking anime board. it's time for you assholes to get a reality check, because this shit won't fly for much longer. prepare your anus, you 500 pound pile of shit. your days are fucking numbered

ITT: copypastas

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

> There's no way to do it
Chnese did it, tho.

Are you telling me we cant put apple devices in DFU mode anymore ?

What? WHAT WAS THAT? Sorry I must have misheard, I thought I heard a giant faggot mouthing off at me with something he sure as fuck could never back up, but it must have just been my imagination. Because after I imagined hearing that, I proceeded to imagine how good it would feel to break that persons fucking spinal cord over my knee. I imagined how my next step is usually to rip out one of the persons fucking ribs and jab it straight through their nose into their brain cavity. I imagined pulling that rib back out, and then brainfucking that dead faggot through the new massive hole in his face I created.

But I didn't really hear anything, right? no one would be fucking dumb enough to talk to me like that on here.

install gentoo, Morgan

you are extremely bourgeois and extremely pseudointellectual, which is practically redundant, if you think chess is good, and especially if you think you can shame the awesome power of my own intellect with your low-level chess-worshiping bourgeois brain. this is a battle you can't win.

the last time i thought chess was impressive, i was 13, and still a naif who understandably trusted that the standard bourgeois model of what constitutes "intellectual pursuits" was anything other than a massive illusion designed to ensnare people of weak minds and spirits like you into sustaining it

chess only had any prestige to begin with because its complexity couldn't be completely mapped out until modernity, at which point it took about a century to realise that it was basically highly complex tic-tac-toe. why do you think the first impressive task of "GOFAI," fake AI that isn't AI at all, was to master chess? because chess is glorified tic-tac-toe. a finite set of rules and predictive power is all it takes to "win." human chess players are simply slower computers.

i know all this because while your brain was stagnating in adolescence, i was phenomenologically generating the cognitive tools and habits of a free-thinking adult, and i intuitively analysed the history and genealogy of chess, then created a homegrown philosophy of chess and heuristic mental model of the complete linearity and monocognitivism of chess "talent." it's tic-tac-toe. when i checked my findings, i found that every other smart person agrees with me, and not you.

at least play Go or something. Go currently has the status chess had in the early modern and medieval period. it still has possibilities. but even those will be mapped out. true intellects discover and then delight in the continuous, novel, evolutionary generation of pragmatist-epistemological heuristics for new games, new fields of play, new "metas." that is only possible in the world of esports.

YOU FUCKING FAGGOT RETARD. I made one of those posts and neither of the others. Stop pretending you are a mod, or actually know shit about anything. You are such a fucking idiot. I love it when stupid faggot little dipshits with tiny dinks like you do those "Same person" line-ups and are totally wrong. Suck my big hairy cock you pathetic know-nothing little queer bait. I'll make you wear a fucking dress. What a stupid fag you are. hard to believe. Fag.

(CONT.)
or keep worshiping the dead bourgeois husk that is chess. it will only further degrade your inferior brain.

Do you have to reset an iphone before weighing papers down with it?

>(You)

Lol u mad, lololololol, yes of course I'm mad. I'm mad by the fact that you think you can tread in here with your dirty boots reeking of underage b& and Sup Forums, and I'm even more mad that anons around here aren't doing shit to correct it.

See, this is why Sup Forums is so fucking shit. Just get the fuck out and stop adding to the cancer.

Sup Forums, this is the result of your lax attitude towards newfags. In the past, we would collectively put down these faggots. But now, you just let them be, and now they think THEY can put down the true population of Sup Forums. This is what happens when you don't take an active stance in correcting these newfags, and I hope you don't complain when this place falls into a shithole even deeper than the one we already have.

Dubs get

>40 second response time

Matsuda-chan#psycho
Natsume#unearth
Sup Forumsnon#mahjong
Sylph#tempest
King of Zeroes#homosexual
JamesCID#Shana
Muteboy#Chong
Rape-Chan##arch
Anonymous of London#pirate
Anonymous of Los Angeles#yoko
Thelostcup#gigantic
##romance
irulan#legendary
Flapjack#password
Iceman#jenny
υall█►Gendo(•∀•)Ikari◄█#awesome#cool
MiMW is Mai Waifu is Mai Waifu#huzzah
tripfiend#chaetognath
Aleister#MAGIC
Russia is my Significant Other##what
Gertrud Barkhorn#darkness
Scooter#jacob
F##grave
Anonymous Rikako#password
No.69#blacksmith
Jake the Snake#dicks
Hiroyuki#Whiplash
Baka Inu!#FL4PJ4CK
Anonymous Minami Asakura#password
paperface#still
CAVED#frilly
KDEL#leucine
Fin##moonbeam
Arantheus#tolkien
Nightjumper#hedda
Tougou Masakazu#GAT
formerly-user#tacos
Tomoko Anabuki#check
Anonymous#anonymous
Green-Ranger##password
Danbo sparT #changer
Shizor##penis
Báthory Red#blue
Jake the Faggot#zoo (change faggot to random animal)
Sup Forums - Animoe and Mangar#icecream (email:kawaii morning)
holic##niggertits™
0pac1ty##tycoon or #? can't remember
Lanced Jack ## zomgwarudo
#85}~Dbn|
wtH#vナYセfシaN
Bitches & #nBLbbT@x
(!LightPenis) #mK撃^[Dk
(!LLLLL) #*Tp0tp8[
(!AWESOMEEE) #ft9-HxC/
Cosmic#;p)QIOwZ
Rei#clones
White Ren#chilly
Yotsuba ºC##gitahakatanahkonatah

TRIPS GET

whyte ppl i hate u cuz
1. u all racist
2. u pale as hell
3. u fuckin stupid
4. u stereotype niggas cuz u all dumb
5. ur fat
6. u look like marshmallows
7. u look like gluesticks
8. u close minded
9. u jus straight up bitch
10. u make me sick
11. u all like fishin for sum reason
12. u all have dogs
13. u think u a good race when u ain't even human
14.u look ugly as hell
15.u a disgrace
16. u think u know bout niggas so much when u don't
17. u all got faggot ass voices
18. u speak like British ppl
19. u all gay
20. u have no place in hiphop so u shud stop listenin to it

gtfo newfag

install gentoo

Original, hand-crafted copypasta; The perfect present for a wedding, christening, new baby, birthday, anniversary, retirement, mother’s day, thank you, school reunion - any occasion you can think of! Our copypastas are each individually handcrafted by a skilled and dedicated chef and guaranteed to be of the highest quality.

These beautiful and decorative copypastas are hand-crafted from crushed and powdered words bound up with only the finest pasta. Every copypasta is completely hand made, from the basic raw materials through to the finished product every process is carried out by hand. The only exception is a cleaning and polishing process in which the copypasta is put through special machines. Even these machines have been developed for particular use in the preparation of the copypasta, for, although the copypasta is quite durable, fine details such as noses, horses ear's, swords, daggers and flag staffs could be snapped off if treated too roughly.

The National Association of Copypasta Chefs (NACC) is dedicated to protecting artists and crafters - their work, creativity and intellectual properties and marketing rights. I believe to keep the true work of the artist and copypasta chef alive we must act to promote and protect our art and craft.

>trips

It was a hot summer day and I was in my tower room benching 1200 mobs. My abs were flexing and girls within a 10 mile radius were getting wet. Once I was done with my daily 32 hour grind I called one of the bitches I know, Asuna. She is really hot and looks like a supermodel. SO I got into my Black Cloak and reved it up to 40,000 waves per minute (this is an Italian import with special flowing system). I got onto the stairway near my house and threw myself into 8th gear, I hit about 600 mph and I could hear the sonic boom as I broke the sound barrier. As I was hoofing it on the stairway like a badass, Asuna called me and said she wanted me to her. So be it.

I came to a full stop from 700 mph in front of her house. These boots have top notch brakes, you know. So she gets out of the house and walks up to my Black Cloak mk II and starts eyeballing my dick. I could tell she was staring at it because when I looked at her I noticed she was looking at my dick. Booya.

Flash forward to like 10 minutes later. My 30 inch dick is going inside of her VAGINA, hitting them walls. I'm holding her entire body up with my left pinky as I'm her and she has 30,000 orgasms. She looks me in the eyes and she says harder. Level-up just kicked in, yo. I blow my load so hard for Obama she falls off my dick. There had to have been about two years worth of cum everywhere. People say I cum so much it makes a glopping noice, I wouldn't disagree with them because I saved it up for 2 years.

I throw her a towel so she can clean herself up then I do a quadruple backflip into my Black Cloak mk III and run home.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Eat a dick

Fucking nigger

i'll slit you neck and watch you bleed to death you pathetic waste of fucking life i hope you god is as powerful as they portray his fucking shit because when i am finished with you he'll need to rearrange yo shit and scene damn cant you spell it at all seeing on how your the expert of this when the bands you like are third world wanna be's and to add i live in america but i am brit dumb shit shows what you learn from stalking my shit lurking little bitch and fuck your shit scene is a label nice to see the immature little bitches from other country's who act as if they are in middle school or is it that you didn't get that far in life you think your pathetic little insults work that they make me depressed or emo or what ever you dumb fucks call it when i could swear that you live in a conformist country full of the same damn wanna be's when i am here as who i am chris not scene.scene kids are pussies who change with the time emo's bitch about how sad they are fuck that dumb shit fuck they don't even drink German beer or liq. what the fuck is that stop acting like a prick who has no dick from my point of view you are a virgin in the world of women who want nothing to do with you so grow the fuck up you sad waste of life.

WEAK. Can't believe people are still posting this fuck shit.