Is Windows 8 spying/telementary just as invasive as W10?

Many people are turning to W7 to save them from the shitty integration of ads/forced updates on W10 but Windows 7 and Windows 8 had 3 years apart.

Windows 8 metro UI is pretty shit but I really don't think M$oft took 3 years just to implement that, there must be fixes and improvements underneath the bloat.

What does Sup Forums think of windows 8?

>>gnu/linux
fix the shitty wifi drivers
fix x11 security
where's wayland? fix wayland/xwayland
fix hidpi scaling

other than that I will enjoy my botnet

Other urls found in this thread:

wayland.freedesktop.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's the same as 7 if you disable the few things during the installation

There's a few updates that install the same telemetry on win 7 and 8.1 so yes most people have the same exact level of "botnet" on their non win10 installs.

Windows 7 is especially bad, there's like fifteen updates to for telemetry and preloading the windows 10 upgrade.

But shutting off updates and not installing any is worse than having "botnet" telemetry which is literally fucking nothing but linux autists who would go to federal prison if someone saw the contents of their hard drives.

windows 10 is better than 7 or 8.1 because it doesn't have almost 10 years and 15 gigs of patches and hotfixes tacked on.

purge it with darkbird v6 faglord

>fix the shitty wifi drivers
Works just fine, I even use Broadcom in my laptop
>fix x11 security
Use Wayland then
>where's wayland? fix wayland/xwayland
On GNOME, since last year
>fix hidpi scaling
GNOME

Stop whining

>Even samefagging
Pajeet pls
Pajeet pls

>it all works man
until the next update anyway, welp, keep your fingers crossed

>where's wayland?
wayland.freedesktop.org/

cry all you want little girl, a purged windows 10 with blackbird is a better OS than any shitty linux out there that will never run any software that matters in the real world.

Open source it first.
Until then it should be treated as a RAT or malware.

Windows 8.1 is really nice after you get used to it
And it's completely stable and doesn't need many resources, unlike win10

Pajeet pls
>little girl
I wish I was one

use a stable distro if you are too retarded to read changelogs

nobody gives a shit that you insist to use a shitty OS little tripfag..

I purged windows 10 with dd. I win

>until the next update anyway
>apt update
>still works
Wincucks are out of any real arguments

jew, stop blaming the pajeet for your failure.

I literally could not find a reason to use Win10 over Win7 until SMB3.

Though with some changes to regular settings + policy + registry + hosts file you can make Win10 just as unobtrusive and noninvasive as Win7. So generally I recommend Win10 now, so long as you disable all the nanny ware.

Sup Forums I want you to understand why we hate you.
We dont hate you because what you say is "offensive". Remember where the fuck you are, we are each about one click away from watching women with 12 inch cocks fucking each other. And at one point this site even had guro and loli boards. Oh my god he said nigger! This totally shocks my unenlightened sheeple mind.

No, we hate you because you are the new furfags. You see, the problem with furfags wan't that they jerked off to furry shit. It was that they were so fucking obnoxious about it. Everything had to be made furry. Every forum avatar had to be a fursona. They had to constantly broadcast the fact that they were furfags to everyone, and when this was met with derision, they doubled down on their effort. They labeled the rational reaction to their faggotry "fursection" and actively set out to be the biggest faggots they could possibly be to combat it.

Stormniggers are exactly the same. I have yet to see a single board on this site that doesn't regularly have off topic derails about nigger, jews or trump. Always with craftyjew.jpg and A Wyatt Mann cartoons. I doesn't matter HOW off topic it is, Sup Forums users can't help but broadcast the fact that they are stormniggers.

What does the average IQ of blacks have to do with this thread? I mean, really what does it add to the conversation at all? Jack shit. All it does is send out a big loud signal to everyone in the thread that LOOK AT ME! I AM SO RACIST! YOU SHOULD BE OFFENDED!

TL;DR stormfags are just the same as furfags, only their "fursecution" is called "political correctness".

Windows 8.1 is fine but I have a problem, when booting it literally "pauses" for like 40 seconds and then resumes booting, it's a fresh install, I've tried everything, services, drivers, programs, nothing, and I know it's 8.1 because didn't happen on 7 nor 10.

>Windows Code base
I can't believe people use a shitty OS like this

Do you even bother reading your shitty copy pasta before you shitpost it?

Whats the point of your name? it really never had any benefits.

Is it because at some point you thought you could make friends in Sup Forums? Sup Forums? You can make friends with the anonymous as long as you discuss on topic and having giggles and fun while at that. And keeping your sanity high and well for variety reasons. You are a gown up now or a child. You'd think you understand that there is no point in having a name, or a trip, but at the end you kept on having it just to satisfy your own ego. You think you have everything but there something empty inside you, and remember what I said it was the ego you trying to fulfill. But really, what tripcoders want? Is it because you wanted to fill the field so badly because it was empty? That's right! That's the whole point! remember what I said about ''You think you have everything but there something empty inside you'' Exactly. The ego you have now is because of these reasons, the filling the name in the field.

But you stayed...

At the end you didn't want to reticulate yourself, and the rest of tripcoders didn't. Some did though. The rest of userbase stayed anonymous as intended. While you and the rest of tripcoders and names found some ''fanboys'' and ''haters'' to try to fulfill your own, actual ego and selfishness. And it was always because of attention gathering. This is the most meticulous way of damage control. Proud of you for finding the key!