/GPU/

Pic is proof for those that didn't believe me.

EVGA rocks, sharing this not to brag, but giving them more positive publicity which I hope doesn't result in a surge of abusers.

On that note, I didn't abuse the system or fish for an upgrade, card just had a stroke then died the same day and I just wanted a working replacement.

If only I could remember the name of the first person/rep that helped me in their online chat.

Bump

Boy I wish I could do something about my fan grinding MSI 560 Ti

that's old enough to have a 10 year warranty, but that may only have been available to 580's

when my 8800 gts broke after about 3 years of use they sent me two broken 8800 in a row (at the time people were getting 460 as replacement) and finally the third time they sent me a 450.

Not bad. Shame their 1070 gtx was a literal housefire which kept me from buying it. I'm still sticking to Asus, at least they werk.

Yeah I was told this is a 1070 without the housefire issues.

Yea 980 Ti is 1070 tier 2%+/-. Will see about the gimping though, hope Nvidia proves to people that Kepler was just a fuck up caused by change in game engines.

> 2%+/-

I feel dumb, does that mean withing 2% give or take ?

I lost one DVI port so I have one of my 3 displays using HDMI (the only other pc one that isn't the main one), but I need another HDMI slot to connect to the TV, but all that's left are Display Ports, will there be an issue with a DP to HDMI cable ?

>I feel dumb, does that mean withing 2% give or take ?

Not him, but yes. I have literally never seen anyone put the ± after the number though.

It's a Russian thing, I'm here just to hack your computers, no offense.

>they didn´t have any of those 780s in storage so you got a newer one
nice for you
though i prefer to buying hardware that doesn´t break so much as to give the company that sells it a "return policy reputation"

You can't hack me, faggot, I have Norton Security.

i mean, you got something good in the end

8800 gts was considered a high range card. 450 is a mid range card.

yeah, it's better in the sense that it's newer, but it's in a worse tier.

I RMA'd my GTX580 with MSI and they sent me a 680 upgrade

It's was 2011 purchase, there's no way that MSI shit isn't in warranty anymore.

Easily could have given him a 1060 3gb or 980

I'll stick with sapphire.

This isn't a pokemon thread

Will running a GPU in PCI-E 2.0 8x matter vs 16x ?

8800 gts died after about 5 years. They sent me a 8800 ultra at first, that one was DOA, so they sent out a 9800 gt in the end.

evga doesn't promise a teir replacement. It has always been a replacement for something at least the same performance.
>Products sent in for RMA will be repaired and returned or replaced with a thoroughly tested recertified product of equal or greater performance.

When my 465 Died they gave me a 570.

Sapphire is the superior gpu you dense Fuck.