Downloading huge files

I have no internet at home so I have to take my laptop to school or local library/mcdonalds/starbucks/burger king etc to use wifi. The wifi at these places is somewhat quick for smaller files. The file I need to download is a 2002.7 MG (2.0GB) mp3 monster. I'm using Mozilla Firefox add-on downloader to get it. Problem is it says it takes 21 hours each time go to do it. I cant afford to sit and wait all day on public wifi to download this file. The one person I do know who has internet at home has even more shitty wifi than other places. What do I do to finally download this file? I have literally been trying for weeks!

Your best bet is to find a torrent of the file if you can, since torrents are typically faster than direct downloads and after you've spent enough time there you can come back the next day and pick up the download where you left off unlike a direct download

I dont know where to look. Im looking to download a podcast and edit the commercials to make it a smaller file.

Are you trying to download Wagner? WTF are you wanting to listen to that is 2GB is size and mp3?

this file that can be found at blowmeuptom.com

>2gb mp3

If you can listen to the podcast elsewhere why not try recording it as you listen to it and just come back everyday until you have finished recording it all then edit it up to piece it all together correctly and edit out the commercials?

Because I would still have to sit there by my computer for the whole 4 hour show

Not all at once
Listen to maybe like an hour a day and just pick back up where you left off each time and then piece the 4 recordings together

2GB of mp3 at 320kbps = 13.8 hours. Does this sound right to you?

Good idea but does anyone know of any good free recording software?

You could just use Audacity. You could change the settings so it would record output and also use it to edit the files later on

Rent a cheap VPS and re-encode it to safe filesize?
It's just speaking right?
Some podcasts do fucking 16 kbps...
I've seen VPS services for 5$ a year

Chill out and get some asian pussy

Hahaha leykis, just kill yourself you men's rights' faggot piece of shit

Shut up Hillary

That's not a huge file. That's fairly average.

I could download that in like 15 seconds with my shitty AT&T U-Verse fiber.

uget

Then prove it upload a vid to your youtube channel of you doing it

This is the progress after 7 minutes there is no way it would take 15 seconds retard

Lol okay I ll bite this troll bread. What internet do you have like 56k? 2GB should take like 5 mins on average internet (50/50Mbps)

I remember about 10 years ago there was a download manager and one of its features was the ability to download files in parts. Maybe it will help you

3mb in 7 minutes
son the problem is your connection and the fact that you appear to be using ff stock downloader. if on windows use freedownloadmanager, if on linux use uget

I'm currently uploading 21gb of shit to google drive, so i'll be back in roughly 25 minutes. but yeah, i'll prove it.

$80 for godly internet. get a job, loser.

The file is at blow me up tom dot com Its 2000.7 MG which is counted as 2.0 GB in Firefox downloader

>21GB to Google Drive
>25 minutes

Dude, that shit takes me 15 minutes to G-Drive, and I'm in Australia.

Get a job, pay for internet, or just fucking wire into a school's network. Miles faster

>free fast food wifi
>average internet

I have to set aside some time to feed my baby and change her shitty diaper. feeding takes a while, man

try to talk to a familiar or a "friend" to download? takes like 10 min max or some kind user to put it on mega idk