>when somebody calls your iPad a """""tablet"""""

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/183563/what-happens-when-apple-finds-a-child-making-your-iphone/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mobile OS

it is a tablet, nigga.

>"""muh""" special snowflake device

It is a tablet, scrub

Such mongs. It's obviously a phone without a cellular radio.

Oversized smartphone that is incapable of making calls without an internet connection?

>when a mactoddler calls his laptop an "Apple Retina Macbook Pro mid-2015 with dedicated Graphics Processing Unit designed by Apple in California in partnership with Starbucks and made in China with slave labor, limited edition special signed by Tim Cuck."

Can I even buy a laptop without evil slave labor though?

Why would anyone call a toy a tablet?

You can buy one from a company that makes zero to little profit from it, rather than rewarding shitstains like Applel huge profits for doing the same.

Or pay $5000 for Panasonic made in Japan laptops.

Why would you though? It will double up the price if the factory properly pays its employees

Because supporting slavery is wrong?
I already have a laptop, but I was thinking for next time.

Buy one from a company that's actually losing money. :^)

Did you really just make this thread just to samefag?

t. lincuck

At least other companies don't pretend they don't get resources through slave labour.

>when someone calls your tablet a tablet
What's the issue?

it's like ordering a "large" starbucks coffee.

try to correct me with your branding motherfucker, just try it.

If this isn't proof that appletards aren't stuck up faggots then I don't know what is.

People often call my surface book a laptop and my oneplus 3t a phone despite me having paid them in full after working for weeks in a construction company doing demolition for 10-12 hours a day.

>People often call my surface book a laptop
Well that's just flat out wrong. It's a tablet.

I don't think you can buy a computer of any kind without evil slave labour. I'd be happy if someone proved me wrong.

Doesnt apple make sure they get education and give them legit jobs afterwards if they find out that someone is underage?

qz.com/183563/what-happens-when-apple-finds-a-child-making-your-iphone/

It looks like a laptop when it's docked, I don't expect people to be able to tell especially when they catch me playing bf4 on it (i have the i7+ dgpu variant).

It is a tablet. The iPhone is a mobile phone and the iPod is a portable music player. I know Apple fags love to feel like they are special snowflakes but reality doesn't agree.

I know, I'm just pointing out that it's actually wrong to call your tablet a laptop. It's not a very good comparison to OP's tablet being called a tablet.

>unironically believing marketing lies