life is good
smplayer movies watch
xfe file browser
deluge for torrents
:)

nice buddy, *high five* :^)

Are those actually the same girl/guy?

>icewm
I used to use that. Although I left for Fluxbox soon enough. I then left Fluxbox for even worse wms.

I hope not. That would be a damn shame, and a loss for humanity.

She's hotter now sans the retarded face she's making

>>>/reddit/

I saw this happen first hand to my cousin

She is a nice hispanic millenial. Her primary social media was tumblr, and the propaganda eventually got to her.

She ended up getting a nose right, and dying her hair green. Actually literally last week she shaved her head. She also tells me about how white people can't be racist because of how privelage works and that they don't have anything to gain.

Breaks my heart to see liberal media ruin someone who could of done great things.

Fuck off

>nose right
nose ring

so people finally become themselves wow what a shock

>(((themselves)))

Into the oven

>those sissified blacks
Disgusting. Hate to be the one to prep those guys

le shaking text man

>shaking text

>Before
Regular, well adapted human being
>After
Mentally ill degenerate

Sure looks like becoming yourself to me.

Hipster cunts exist in Brazil too?

Maybe you're hiding something from yourself?

send her to me. i'll rape her straight.

>my cousin
Is you neck a little bit red?

>bla bla bla bla bla bla ble
>not showing the desktop

Get out!

He's a spic

Is you brain a little bit damaged?

>tfw the same but with a beard and a bit heavier
what the fugg you guys

My Aunt married a Mexican man. I'm very white

Sent

Funny how society never really changes.

>MUH COUNTER CULTURE IS FULL OF DEGENERATES
>SOCIETY IS DOOMED
>FUCKING LIBERALS
Then in 10 years it's normal and there's some new shit to complain about.

Here's your obligatory reminder that this was exactly what people thought about Flappers in the 1920s, Rock Music in the 1950s, Hippies in the 60s and 70s, and Homosexuality until recently.

Society doesn't give a fuck what you think and will keep moving regardless. Better lube up now and get ready for the next thing.

>it isn't clear to him that culture hasn't been in decline since after the interwar period

>freebsd

I agree

>culture hasn't been in decline since after the interwar period
No shit. Culture doesn't decline, it disseminates, it's done so at an accelerated pace after the internet became widespread.

>58831837
>Culture doesn't decline, it disseminates
(You)

why is your aunt a whore?

>after one year at a liberal arts college

You're right, have a you

>Then in 10 years it's normal

nah

neon hair will be this gens bellbottoms

something relentlessly mocked by the younger gen

Lots of people change significantly during uni/college. Not just these cultural marxists.

Not saying I like them, just saying this isn't an uncommon phenomenon and has little bearing on political ideology.

>has little bearing on political ideology.

take us Asia, we never really deserved it.

Not him, but the college indoctrination thing is overblown. From my experience, college does very little to convert people but sure as hell further polarizes them. Professors usually tend to leave politics out of the classroom; that being said, I've had some obviously very liberal professors and some that I honestly suspected posted on Sup Forums.

The big thing where I am is student political parties. The way that they handle things is very different; the right-leaning student parties tend to get shit done through a ton of paperwork nobody really cares about because paperwork is boring. They're low-key as fuck but if you look into it they get a surprising amount of shit done even if they have less people. The left-leaning ones will usually march down a busy avenue blocking off traffic to get their way. Because this always comes with chanting, drums and fanfare, more people tend to gravitate towards that shit because they think it's fun, plus being in a 1000+ herd of people all singing the same political song gives them a storng sense of unity and belonging that a lot of people are out looking for.

So you end up mostly with most people further entrenched in their beliefs, but you do have a small amount of people suddenly lean left because it's the funner//cooler option in their minds. They all eventually calm the fuck down and go back to whatever their parents brought them up as once the college stint is over and they have to enter the life of a working man, though.

I dare to say, flappers, rock music and hippies are degenerate.
t. millenial

>rock
That's a weird way to spell rap

roll

>I'm not like the other millenials

>Men transitioning into females
>Women transitioning into males

This is how the end times are described in Abrahamic religions.

>could of

you lose 20 GBP, no tendies for you tonight

Kek

left picture:
>normie clothes
>no haircut
>no confidence
>what's with that cheap "bling bling"? are you a christmas tree?

2/10

right picture:
>hotpants
>funky hair
>top notch music taste
>looks confident and down to fun

OK, get rid of those glasses, but for the rest: 8/10