Wants to bring cheap gigabit Internet to the poor

>wants to bring cheap gigabit Internet to the poor
wtf, I love the pajeet now

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160702235355/http://www.pbs.org/cringely/pulpit/2007/pulpit_20070810_002683.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

didn't google want to do that and failed miserably

Google didnt. they sat on their ass and brought it to a few cities and realized it would take a miniscule chunk out of their shekel collection and called it off.

they did the exact opposite
they only expanded into nice cities, but they were a new isp

this pajeet wants to encourage existing ISPs to expand cheap fiber into poor neighborhoods by giving the ISP a huge tax break

poor people don't need fiber

yes I do

that's not how it works lmao
google would have easily taken those huge tax breaks if all they had to do was use up some 'cheap fiber'

too bad so sad lil man
maybe when isps increase their monthly costs you won't be able to shitpost on Sup Forums as much!

win win

retard
you a4e too stupid to know their are laws that prevent ISPs from laying infrastructure on the land of existing ISPs

How exactly are poor people going to use gigabit internet with NO FUCKING COMPUTERS?

I do have a computer, I built it in 2010

>when my parents still provided for me

but now I'm poor and I want fast internet so I can escape my dismal reality more efficiently

l m a o
you might want to think that through as an argument in favor of what you want ;)

>chief pajeet wants to remove encryption and net nuatrality
>b-but don't worry, you get cheap* fiber
*only for the ISP monopolies

even niggers can get computers and smartphones with their gibsmedat checks

>net neutrality
He disagrees with the classification of ISPs under Title II, not the concept of Net Neutrality
>remove encryption
Hearsay and speculation, outside of their role regardless. If encryption weakening policy comes into play it'll be as a cause of intelligence agencies or congress, not the FCC.
Try harder next time.

$0.50 has been deposited into your account

Is this a JUST photoshop?

>He disagrees with the classification of ISPs under Title II
ISPS should be considered utitlites.
The infrastructure was paid for with taxpayer money, not by the ISPs. The ISPs didnt build anyhting, they were granted it all by the government.
Net neutrality needs to go but not before the telecom monopolies are broken up. The ISP monopolies have major conflicts of interest due to servicing both cable and internet

I'm not saying I agree with what he's doing, just that it's constantly mischaracterized as 'getting rid of Net Neutrality' when it isn't.
Yes ISPs should be considered utilities.

pajeet shills are the worst

fuck off already

>The infrastructure was paid for with taxpayer money, not by the ISPs. The ISPs didnt build anyhting, they were granted it all by the government.

t. fake news

>failed miserably

Seems successful to me, increase home value in the KC area cause of it.. I didn't think that was possible.

This. If you're using a t420 you found in a dumpster like most of Sup Forums you don't deserve fast internet, they'll only use it to pirate more anime.

>Wants to get rid of net nutrality

You need to go back, and so does he.

Net neutrality is Obamacare for the internet.

>if poor people have fast internet it will give them vague "opportunities". For something.

Right so poor people can consume media in HD. Great.

>Not knowing net nutrality is the only thing stopping Time Warner Cable™ websites for Time Warner Cable™ customers only, with approved Time Warner Cable™ websites.

$0.01 has been deposited into your account.

Also for extra irony

>Obamacare for the internet
>A much maligned term for something that is not well understood, while not popular, it kept at bay much worse things, and reps are repealing it to the benefit of no one.

Its like you are trying to be retarded as possible.

>le fake news

web.archive.org/web/20160702235355/http://www.pbs.org/cringely/pulpit/2007/pulpit_20070810_002683.html

I was quoting Ted Cruz ironically you dingus.

>even niggers can get computers and smartphones with their gibsmedat checks
Which don't benefit from gigabit internet.

Consuming HD/4K media on a tiny smartphone screen or a 1366x768 laptop screen? Yeah. That doesn't require 1000 Mbps. Doesn't even require 100 Mbps, or 10 Mbps. 1 Mbps would probably be all they need.

Sarcasm is hard online :/

Even if poor people only have cell phones, improving the internet infrastructure in an area would theoretically allow cell phone towers to offer faster speeds, at least in some circumstances.

Computers can be found for less than $100 at Goodwill