NO NO THIS ISN'T REAL THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!

NO NO THIS ISN'T REAL THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!

is intel panicking right now?

they are willing to pull i5 with hyper threading out of pocket

Thank you nvidia for G-sync

Thank you intel for SGX

Thank you shills for being good goyim

wtf I hate amd now

worst case scenario amd puts out a 4 core 8 thread at i5 prices, best case scenario they put out a 6 core 12 thread at i5 prices.

next intel cpu will bring 6 core to i7 range at least, so i5 won't have a reason to not have 4core 8 thread anymore, and the i3 will be 4 real cores.

Stock values are not technology

I can feel the IDF tears

celeron goes 2c4t at low clocks for business
pentium goes 4/4 with no turbo for mainstream/entry level gaming
i5 goes 4c/8t for enthusiast/premium gaming
i7 goes 6c/12t for power user/dickwaver

its ove ramd is fisnash

why

Thanks amd, for tripling my investment in you

>he didn't invest when it was at $1.80

I wanna kill myself real bad right now.
I could have been fucking rich.

But i did. I invested more later, but i did buy in below 2$

Should've bought earlier

I should have invested in AMD when it was like 2 USD per share. Should I buy some now?

I started buying around $2, but invested more so my average share price is like $4 after all the money I put in. My other big bet was micron which went from $9 to around $24 now. Why don't more people on this board invest in tech company's if they claim to know so much?

Fucking wish I would of. Or invested in novideo when it was 15per share.

sure, it will go to $20 easily, probably more, but its hard to tell since they've issued more stocks recently so its devalued compared to the past, and makes comparisons difficult.

If the licensing agreement with intel pans out as expected, and ryzen(and naples) is halfway decent, I'd expect around $25.

You will make decent gains but not moonrocket gains like those who bought at 2

>would of
I meant would have

Feelsbadman

I feel like shit, I really thought about it but I never did it. I am afraid to spend a few hundred bucks on shares and it drops bad or something man.

NO THIS ISNT FAIR , WE WON... WE WONN

DELET

Is meme

My average cost is 3.17$, and amd is most of my portfolio now. Feels gud

Fuck!
There's a bunch of anons getting rich!

Buy high sell low!

This is Trump's fault

I wish I had money to invest in and when it was just under $2 a share. But I was (and still) just a poor student ;_;

Do it

I should probably start investing in technology companies. Its what I know best in the world of business. Probably wouldn't hurt dumping 1k into something and seeing it grow.

My dad used to work for amd. I hope he didn't sell after they laid him off.