Who

Who
>oily hands
here?

Just after a month keyboard keys on my new laptop have"bald spots" because of my oily hands.

Feels bad man. Should I get gloves?

me
not as bad as yours by the looks of it but bad enough to produce oil-markings on everything i touch
z2 was a bad choice for a phone

PBT does not have this problem.

You should work out and stop eating cheetos

You should wash your hands at least twice per day, babby.

THEY ARE NATURALLY OILY REEE

Those aren't oil spots, those are places where your fingers are actually wearing down the texture on the plastic keys.

Which is why you should wash them frequently

Bu I do.

This.

It's polishing, you dummy.

I always thought this shit was because the keys were getting old.

Try to lotion your hands frequently. Washing your hands often leaves the skin completely dry, hence they get oily to compensate.

Any common types to look for or just any jug of jergens?

Get a decent keyboard with laser-etched markings. Otherwise it doesn't matter since typing is muscle memory and its likely that the keys you need to look for to press aren't rubbed off.

I had that problem with my mouse where I rest my thumb. Never had it happen with a keyboard though.

Wipe your keyboard every now and then with wet wipes

I have a stinky mouse. Its fuckin gross lol

This
Laser etched engraving is God tier

it puts the lotion on it's skin or it gets the hose again

>being so fat you literally seep grease from you pores

hands don't produce any oils. it just gets on your hands when you eat tendies or scratch your balls.

Sea man.

>Reptilian detected

This, it's a problem with cheap non-pbt keycaps.

Greasy hands are terrible, you can kiss goodbye your profession of being a fingerprintless thief. ;_;

Not me, but I have a damn fucking oily face. It's a fucking nightmare if I skip a shower

Just get aSt. Ives or Burt's bees hand lotion

yesterday I took all buttons out and cleaned every single of them

> (OP)
>>being so fat you literally seep grease from you pores
>
>>Reptilian detected
Bouhahahaha

Laser engraving feels like shit. Dye sublimation is the patrician choice for keycap printing.

Get off the internet kid

Kisama

on the topic of god tier keyboards. whaddaya think of this hack I did

you able to clean it with an oil salvent and the spot is gone? oily hands
you unable to get the spot to go away? wear and tear.

Clean my face completely
5 minute later
may as well have never cleaned it at all.

They produce something. Sweat then.
No. The moist my hands produce is like acid. Ruined the texture so fast. Maybe I should complain, as the space bar got weared down the first day.

Underrated

doubleshot = top class 'murrican workmanship
dyesub = respectable middle class product
Anything else you should be ashamed if you gave more than $20 for it.

>mfw similar

I had this problem too OP. Turns out it's the difference in plastic coating on keyboards. I used a cheap plastic keyboard and it would get covered in finger oil. I upgraded to a more expensive keyboard with a different type of coating (it's a smoother finish) and I leave literally no oil on the keys now. So my recommendation is pay for higher quality keyboards that don't use cheap plastics. Pic related is my keyboard, notice the smooth finish it has?

Try taking a shower between all that jerking off

Isn't this just because of ABS keycaps getting polished over time? PBT doesn't have this problem.

?????????? that's exactly what he said. you stupid fat faggot pig. be careful don't throw a fit now and eat your keyboard too