I stopped waching LinusTechTips when linus started to install windows server but he screw-up

i stopped waching LinusTechTips when linus started to install windows server but he screw-up
that up in a spectacular
WHEN YOU STOPPED WACHING LINUXTECHTIPS!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YDCMMf-_ASE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh my goodness

I love LinusTechTips and Linus Media Group and he is the best YouTube tech channel

I never watched him in the first place. Saw his video where he baked a video card to bring it back to life and I never watched his garbage videos after that.

only retards use linux, kys

>watching LinusCringeTips

Can someone translate OP?

He looks like a guy we called baboon in the school.

>

I stopped after he fucked up his storage array. For the third time.

That and when they released the "fan meetup" video and it was like 90% preteens

stopped watching LinuxCuckTips after realizing he couldn't even deploy babbys first SAN. The guy is just some millennial, streamer RPing as a competent tech professional.

When he striped 3 redundant raid arrays and thought it would stay redundant.

ive never watched this show

why would i want to watch adverts? why would anyone else? i dont understand

This man singlehandedly created linux 14.01.2. How can you be this disrespectful to him?

>start watching first video
>"Wow, he's fucking annoying."
>close window

That was when I stopped watching him.

every video in his channel
1) ad for a bearvpn for pedos
2) shill for a shitty products for a few minutes
3) shill for his awfull shirts

yeah, no, without me. If I want to see ads I turn on the tv. The greediness of this massive faggot makes me want to hit an immigrant.

I dropped linus entirely when he cut his balls up

circumsized cock + ruined balls
WEW LAD

no respect for men that voluntarily make themselves infertile

I stopped watching him when I saw that he unironically wears sandals and socks

I stopped watching when I learned from reliable sources that he's a cuckold that lets Luke bang his Asian wife.

Everyone who ever watched this faggot doesn't belong here

when they started making those new thumbnails and changing the way that they speak, it's like slower and more channel 100 ads at 10pm

this man is a legend

all hail linus cuck tips

>Risking to be cucked even harder by a family court

His backpack episode did it for me. You can't even say all that shit with a straight face. I know he is paid by sponsors but there is a limit before you enter into joke territory.

>Hey guys in my backpack I carry a full size mechanical keyboard at all times because you never know

Backpack can only be filled up so far, the next step you were looking for was bringing a truck

I'm jealous of Linus. Everything just seems to have worked for him, he's living the life that I wanted to live. There was a time in my life when I wanted to become the next Leo Laporte-like internet computer guru.

All the times I've went into computer repair shops asking for a job and getting turned down, Linus was getting more and more ahead in life.

I'm pretty sure "bearvpn" is not used by pedos, since they would want something heavily privacy oriented, like the vpns recommended by torrentfreak, while tunnelbear is mostly meant to enable normies to access content only available in the US.

What do you propose then, should he
1) use condoms like a cuck
2) have a fuckton of kids like some nigger would
3) have her wife use pills, which are less reliable than a vasectomy and fuck with her hormones
Also it's not like you stop producing testosterone after a vasectomy, so it's really the best of both worlds

when he started to talk about linus media group like it was a company

I watch his videos for the morbid curiosity in what he will fuck up next.

It's like watching a trainwreck.

(Remember that one time where he submerged an experimental, $3000 helium-filled hard drive in water expecting it to work because he sprayed it with clear lacquer?)

...when i saw him rockin socks with fuckin strapped sandals!!

>inb4 fuck off back to /fa/

Just got tired of all the really old memes and "dae le drumpf xd" shit. Also realized I don't actually have to watch a video review of every near identical mechanical keyboard or custom low to mid range GPU ever.

>living off of reading product labels to a camera
>having to suck the cocks of marketeers to get their trash to "review"
Yeah, sounds great

this!!

You mean in that video where he literally said he wasn't expecting it to work at all? He makes tons of videos knowing it's not going to work out, because his audience doesn't.

This is why Paul got shot you know
As the beatles got more and more popular that dudes life got worse and worse

>he doesn't bake equipment to reflow them

kek what a cuck

That's Linus Torvalds you fucking

It's a troll dumbass, there isn't even a Linux 14.01.2.

Look, there are two types of 4channers. You're either born a true 4channer or you're a poser.

True 4channers were born knowing about the site. They just knew when and where to be at the right time and place. Nobody questions a true 4channer because there is no need to. True 4channers don't need to explain themselves to anybody; it's their fucking natural born, God-given right to occupy this web site.

If you weren't born already holding the qualifications for browsing this site, then YOU DO NOT BELONG. No matter how knowledgable you are, no matter how well you know the memes, no matter how much of a model citizen you are, you will always be a poser who will never "get" it. You needed somebody else to direct you to this site in the first place, and you will never truly fit in. The most you can ever hope to become is the best of the posers, longing to be one of the elite.

Basically, you either have it or you don't.

I hate the new thumbnails

Unsubbed once he started spewing his abominal opinions and pandering to the kiddies. Around the time he left NCIX, I believe.

This guy is right, , you don't belong on The Chan

Cuk off u cuckhold

>circumsized cock
he's canadian, don't Canadians keep their cock hood?

You're a fag.

You're also a fag.

your^
yore^

>he thinks "faggots" are born that way

top fucking kek

Ew why dont you watch Paul's Hardware

either fags are born that way, or theyre gross, which they are, and make the choice to be gross, and nasty and fucking disgusting faggots
check fucking mate, bitch

Look, there are two types of 4channers. You're either born a flaming homosexual or you're a breeder.

Flaming homosexuals were born knowing about rimjob safety. They just knew when and where to perform oral sex on a man's ass. Nobody questions a flaming homosexual because there is no need to. Flaming homosexuals don't need to explain themselves to anybody; it's their fucking natural born, God-given right to occupy your ass with their tongue.

If you weren't born already holding the qualifications for sucking shit out of hairy man ass, then YOU DO NOT BELONG. No matter how passionate for sucking rod you are, no matter how well you can finger a butthole, no matter how much fisting you've done, you will always be a breeder who will never "get" it. You needed somebody else to erect you in the first place, and it will never truly fit in. The most you can ever hope to become is the best of the breeders, longing to be one of the floaters.

Basically, you either have sex with men or you don't.

New copypasta

KEK

>Equal Employment in Canada
>Linus has no choice but to employ these degenerates
>Dennis who speaks as good english as the whole city of Vancouver
>Edzel who is an autistic Filipino and WHENEVER HE SPEAKS IT CRINGY
Why are all the cringy Filipinos in Canada and the annoying ones in California?

Who the fuck is this guy and why should I care?

>WHEN YOU STOPPED WACHING LINUXTECHTIPS!!
when I found out he's a c-uck who married some ugly asian mail-order bride and has 3 mongrels (future Elliot Rogers) with her and he cut his balls off because he couldn't make her tie her tubes.

seriously, his voice should have been a clue to everyone ages ago that he's a total beta cuckold.

Damn thats fucking hot, do you think he watches while luke destroys her tight azn pussy with his dick thats probably twice linus's size?

>t. assmad white roastie who can't compete with superior asian women

What is the consensus on this video, is airflow really just a fucking meme?

youtube.com/watch?v=YDCMMf-_ASE

>superior asian women
kek'd

ps: Linus has a video (the GPS tracker one) with one of """his""" kids in it... the kid looks nothing, and I mean NOTHING, like him. he might not even be the father.

>john smith average american my son
>you must choose
>white western women who has had 10 black dicks in her every day the past 10 years and will also divorce you and take your money+children+cheat on you regularly
>or traditional asian woman

Tough choice

Survival of the fittest. Whites are beta cucks while niggers are fit, have long and fat cocks to pleasure a woman.

>>or traditional asian woman
problem is that they;re ugly as sin and your kids won't even resemble you. so why even procreate?!

Whites make the best traps

when he tried so hard to install a very basic pfsense setup then failed. kek

The videos already felt like they were being dumbed down (not that they were particularly "intelligent" to begin with) and the change in thumbnails/titles really shows what audience he's moved towards.

I didn't start in the first place

>problem is that they;re ugly as sin

??

hahahah... you've obviously never been to asia.

I lived in Japan for a year. went to a school there too.

all of their hot chicks are prancing around on TV. singing in girl bands rest of them are unfuckable.

Those girls look around 15 years old, I've seen plenty of girls completely go from unfuckable to fuckable years later.

Also at least half of those are fuckable

I'm not one of those delusional fags who think asian women are "traditional" and better than white women, but come on, that's a retarded argument, most white women look like dogshit too. Based on asians I saw IRL, I would say about the same percentage of white women and asian women are good looking.

someone post the cuck shed pic pls

thye're all unfuckable. I saw one or two hot chicks when I lived in Osaka.

they look nothing like anime girls. total opposite actually. white women look more like anime girls than asian girls.

>I would say about the same percentage of white women and asian women are good looking.
not even close bro!!! not even remotely close! you can live in Japan for a year and never come across a hot girl. not so in white countries (heh.. white countries... like that even exists now).

anyway... I lost yellow fever when I lived there. I dated some girl from Germany who was in the same situation as me.

The two on the far left are pretty qt desu senpai. I bet you're just some chink or gook eternally assmad at Japan.

That's interesting, the ones I saw irl looked quite good. I would also say that there are a few fuckable girls on each of your pics, so I guess we just have different taste after all (yeah I know they are underage on the first pic, but I mean after they've reached age of consent or whatever).

Topkek user

>after they've reached age of consent

Which is 13-14 in Japan

Only the ones that live in provinces that haven't been corrupted by the Jews.

Yeah it's 14 here in my euro country too, I just wanted to prevent le pedo xd trolls.

Not really

nope. white as snow.

another thing that turned me off asian women was how miserable all those half-japs were.

jesus fucking christ... it's the most depressing thing ever.

I was going to school for children of Americans/Europeans and our classes were taught by Japanese but they all spoke English well. One thing that I immediately noticed was that 50% of students were mixed asians. every one of them hated their life and the only place where they felt remotely accepted was in these expat schools. They were born in Japan, speak perfect japanese but they go to these expat/english schools because they're treated like dirt everywhere else. all they wanted was to be just regular japanese but their appearance was wrong. it's as if they wore "my mom was a prostitute" or "my dad had an aisan fetish" written on their foreheads.

Depressing af.

Go google "hapa" to find more... go find message boards where they hang out and see how depressing they are. when that Elliot shooting happened, I was not surprised.

wouldn't want to do that to my kids. no racemixing in my future. if you do that to your kids, fuck you. you're a horrible father and your kid will hate you.

>le elliot maymay

He was half thai half jewish.

Here's a list of better youtubers. BitWit(Formerly awesomesaucehardware) , Paul's Hardware , Jayztwocents(hate the fucker but he explains pretty well). The holy trinity is all you need.

18 in Tokyo. I'm sure other localities have similar laws but Tokyo's is the easiest to find.

and???

google: "hapa problems"

When I saw that he handles expensive hardware like cheap toys.

Elliot actually looked good, and judging these people by their culture is like judging asians by /r/asianmasculinity of judging whites by PUAs. I don't really care tho, since I don't ever want to have children. I am unable to feel love for someone just because I'm related to them, so there is nothing in it for me, and I would also be a terrible father and ruin my kids' life.

>judging these people by their culture
I meant judging these people by their only culture

>click on paul's hardware video
>begin to rapidly die of boredom
>close window quickly before cardiac arrest

you need an ecksdee fonny man to entertain you? He's pretty good for some background noise.

Can someone answer me how his videos allow him the budget and funding necessary for a huge ass warehouse filled with tech shit?

Really, the videos he produces don't really require much. You need a good camera, a set with the occasional green screen back drop, and a shit PC to render the sony vegas file on.

I don't even understand why he has his own server. I get having cold storage and a network for his employees to produce content, but I am just not seeing where all the money is coming from. Ad money isn't going to cover all of this.

merch? sponsorships?

Most of the time he gets the hardware for those builds from sponsors, at least that is what I gather from his wording ("we reached out to intel for 24 SDDs" instead of "we went to the shop and bought 24 SSDs"), and he probably gets most of his money from those tunnelbear and audible ads, and not directly from the youtube revenue. Also, most of his videos are relatively cheap to make, because he basically gets free hardware and then makes a couple benchmarks (or has his employees make the benchmarks), and then has his employees edit the video.

I can't imagine him selling too much merchandise, but the sponsorships are probably what drive most of his revenue. I like how he's honest with when he's getting sponsored (holy shit why do I have to be happy about this?), but I guess this leads to a bigger question:

Does he really even need all of this? Presumably he wants a good work place for his employees and room for further projects, but I just don't see how most of it is a good use of money. He could downsize to a small venue, probably lay off 2 of his employees without a bad knock to his productivity, and push a lot of his video storage to the (((cloud))). I'll give him an exception for the last case because it should be in his interest to keep his data safe and secure, but he almost lost all of his data because he's too cocky and had a shitty RAID setup that failed and almost crashed.

He's not mass producing electronics or shooting complex footage that requires plenty of floor space, nor is he doing anything that really requires half the equipment he hoards. He's shooting decent review videos in a room about the size of mine. Meh, I shouldn't knock a guy for spending his own money but it just seems kind of narrow minded. Why not put that money into a savings account and save it for a rainy day? Better yet, invest that money into something (((smart))).

If you're in the 24-34 age range right now as a Canadian, you likely got circumcised. At that time the procedure was free for newborns and heavily shilled to every parent.

Then they stopped shilling and it became a "cosmetic procedure" which means it's not covered under national healthcare and must be paid for unless it is recommended by a doctor due to medical issues.

Yeah, sounds like he gets almost too much shit for free now that I think of it. He had a monitor review where he basically said, "I wasn't going to do it because BLAH but I got it anyways and it turns out it's one of the cheapest monitors on the market." So obviously tech companies want to push their shit on him to get good reviews.

I'd like to see him review more low end materials, because all these high end tech reviews just don't make any sense. I'm not realistically going to watch him review a $5k Microsoft touch tablet computer for any reason other than entertainment. He even admits half the crap he gets just isn't worth it for price for performance. I don't know what the bottom line is looking for all these tech companies literally giving him shit, but I wouldn't want to give away a $5k computer in a series that will probably only sell a few hundred units.

>holy shit why do I have to be happy about this?
I'm pretty sure people are legally required to disclose when they make a sponsored review.
>Does he really even need all of this?
It's part of his image. If he didn't do all the retarded shit he does, like 8 gamers 1 CPU, whole room watercooling, 8k gaming, those server videos, etc., then he would be just another tech channel.

He made a video where he explained why they don't review low-end graphics cards (I know you're not only talking about graphics cards). They don't review them because they are shit. Most of the time they are not worth the money, because you are better off getting an older GPU for the same money or just not getting one at all, and using the integrated GPU until you have the money for a proper one. Also, they don't only review high-end products, they review outstanding ones, it's just that most of the mid-tier tech out there tends not to stand out. If there was a new mid-tier graphics card out that is like $30% cheaper than its competitors we would most likely get an LTT review. Also, in most cases you can already find the info you're looking for online, like gaming benchmarks of tablet reviews or whatever.

>I'm pretty sure people are legally required to disclose when they make a sponsored review.
ReviewTechUSA has been rumored not to follow this rule. I'm not sure if it's a generally accepted law though. It very well could be the basis for many consumer rights legislation and statutes around the world, but I'm not certain. Either way, people do sketch shit all the time and we see it.

>It's part of his image.
That actually does make a lot of sense.

>cheap graphics cards aren't good
Oh I wasn't talking dirt cheap, I just meant no one is going to buy a Titan besides the very few with too much money to even know what to do with.

>most cases you can already find the info
Good point, it wouldn't be worth doing. There's a lot of tech items he could review that simply don't get attention (and thus don't get good benchmarks) or are simply novel enough that he could show off. His random amazon shit video was pretty interesting.

I dunno why I'm busting his balls so much over nothing, I guess it's because it's all basic bitch tech. I don't think I'm the proper demographic.

You know what, I think I know why he pisses me off now. Besides the faggy voice, he involves himself in convoluted and complex solutions to rather simple problems. I get that a lot of it is in fun, but he shouldn't be glorifying a metaphorical space pen when a pencil does just as fine.

It's just all a lot of waste that companies then throw their ads on so preteens beg their dad to buy them a water cooling solution to fix a poor air ventilation problem.

I never started.