/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>Chink Shit Infographic v2.0 "Still Unfinished Edition"
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Redmi Note 4X to be officially unveiled Feb 6 • user bought a bootleg NES cart • user gets three packages, a gamepad, a powerbank and a t-shirt • Another user with a Banggood bought Zuk Z2 that cointained a vendor ROM. Seems like Banggood is the one installing these vendor roms on Zuk phones • user reviews ROCK Zircons • user reviews a backpack he bought off AliExpress • Alibaba seller tries to scam user • This tech illiterate wonders why a DVD won't output 1080p • user receives a fake leather wallet • 60 yuan gets you this sad frog plush • user wonders if this is the laptop killing Somake (it's not) • user gets a autism cube Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/speakers/pp_241962.html
aliexpress.com/item/Autumn-winter-men-sport-outdoor-windbreaker-3m-reflective-jacket-mens-brand-casual-hip-hop-ceket-jackets/32508309616.html
aliexpress.com/item/7tiny-bag-Japanese-Kit-Kat-Chocolate-Flavors-for-choose-apple-pie-pumpkin-black-chocolate-milk-green/32661419320.html
aliexpress.com/item/26tiny-bag-Japanese-Kit-Kat-Chocolate-Flavors-for-choose-apple-pie-pumpkin-black-chocolate-milk-green/32621697432.html
aliexpress.com/item/50g-Japan-Imported-Food-Pocky-Box-Chocolate-Match-Green-Tea-Snack-Japanese-Food-Sweets-Gift-for/32573559253.html
ebay.com/itm/20-Different-Flavors-Chinese-Famous-Tea-High-Quality-Tea-Selected-120g-in-Total-/142185963356
gearbest.com/novelty-toys/pp_354391.html
ebay.com/itm/Lapsang-Souchong-Black-Tea-8-Packs-40g-in-Total-with-Iron-Gift-Box-Packing-/142222313582
aliprice.com/
aliexpress.com/item/vintage-men-wallets-famous-brand-purse-for-money-genuine-pu-leather-men-waller-vintage-style-gift/32572958505.html
wikihow.com/Identify-Genuine-Leather
ebay.com/itm/Anxi-Maoxie-TieGuanYin-Tea-Chinese-Oolong-Natural-Organic-Tie-Guan-Yin-Green-Tea-/141734295113
youtube.com/watch?v=DI15Eqj6s7g
reddit.com/r/FashionReps/comments/5o8d4c/where_is_dat_boi_aooko_i_need_some_sunglasses/dcheyb7/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Got it and an easycap today, the headphone i received basically for free because the seller's lost his account and sent a invalid track number, so I got a refund.

So how do you handle bad postman?

What headphones r they?

What's a cheap VR headset/ cardboard knockoff you guys would rec?

The easycap works natively in Linux locked at 30fps.

Where'd you buy the 7506's? How much were they?

Sony MDR7506 or Souy MDR7506?

never fuck with your postman. i work as a mailman and I don't understand why people try to give me shit. nigga two clicks of a button and your mail is sent to the local gay bar

Xiaomi VR
BoboVR Z4
Fiit VR 2S

That's unethical. It's your JOB to deliver packages properly, not to ruin people's literal lives just because they were "rude" to you (when really, they were probably just having a bad day and you need to respect that not everyone acts the same).

Is this supply going to explode on me because the box definitely gives that kind vibe

Oh the supply actually looks really neat and solid.
Glad the money went towards the supply and not the box I guess?

>fuck with your postman
he threw books in my yard into snow damaging the packages. Not to mention he left packages on in the yard without ringing at all which is against the law (leaving the packages in the yard). I have him on camera on several occasions doing stuff like that and reported his sorry ass for doing that. If I didn't have cameras around my house I presume his supervisor would tell me to eat shit. Not to mention it's common for me not to receive notices of delivery and I have to have everything with tracking since half of my packages would simply return to sender.
I didn't have problems with postman before as I stated, I always give money when i expect more packages or I'd warn the postman that I'm not home at certain day so he wouldn't take the packages that day. It's not only the packages, he doesn't deliver the mail as he needs to ie. he throws the mail away or he dumps everything for 1 street at one address.
The problem is that the postman in my country get the job by connections and they have monopoly on all mail delivery.
The postman before was fired cause he had no connections and he wanted a week off cause his wife had a child and he wanted to help, yet the post refused to give him a week, giving him only 2 days off.
Good postman get fired or sent to shitholes, bad postman are protected by a syndicate.

it's ethical because i need to teach respect for mailmen overall. it aint our job to listen to your whine, send a letter to the post office

>Another user with a Banggood bought Zuk Z2 that cointained a vendor ROM. Seems like Banggood is the one installing these vendor roms on Zuk phones

Where do you get the official vendor ROM?

Also any news about official support from lineage for this thing?

eBay, £31.99.
Sony MDR7506.

and what did you think a complaint would do? make him see the error of his ways? stop the corruption of your shithole country? put up a post box where he throws the packages

Managed to snag the English version of the second Mi Speaker during GearBest's sales. Better than any laptop speaker for sure, only downside is that I need to tape this thing to the table or it'll start sliding around with any music, even classical.

Decent level of bass that's better than my old 2.0 speakers from 10 years ago, treble seems good and no distortion at 100% volume but it's probably not as loud as those BOSE ones but you're paying like a 10% of the price so yeah. The English version has no SD slot but I'm probably never going to use that anyway.

It has a finish that's not dissimilar to your average Macbook (or any of the aluminum ORICO products) besides the cheesy gold.

You probably need to turn down any bass EQ if you want to put this in your pocket so it doesn't vibrate itself out of your pocket but it's not overly bassy, just imagine a dualshock on medium vibration sort of thing. Treble still sounds good, I think this thing has a sort of V shape sound but doesn't go tinny when you turn down the volume either (pretty much all of my old 2.0 speakers did this).

Forget about magic rocks, you could probably smack someone on the head with this thing.

>60 yuan gets you this sad frog plush
News: Now 45 yuan! maybe because I messaged the seller

There is an English version? Thought they were all in Chinese. Link?

>You probably need to turn down any bass EQ if you want to put this in your pocket

>blasting shitty music on the street

Buy some headphones nigger

Oh also will it play music while charging?

someone also creeping swimsuit pics on ali?

This came 2 weeks to canada, 3m reflective jacket
It fits great... except for the hood doesn't fit my mega melon very good, I bet it was some kind of joke. and the pockets are laughably small too. i don't think a phone would fit in it.
as long as i don't wear the hood or store anything in the pockets, i'll be stylin on them fools

8/10

I got to his supervisor and was in contact with him until the postman straightened out (stopped throwing packages).
It appears there was a shift of postman, 3 changed since one was on sick leave and neither of them knew that you can't deliver mail by throwing them in the yard.
Since I have footage of said throwing and disrespecting the law, I am at liberty to post the video online or share it or even file a lawsuit since the postman broke the law of post delivery (yes that's what the law is called in my country).
I just ask for service that is paid by our taxes since they are government financed and common courtesy from postman. I always thank the postman and offer beverage in summer heat since they drive in the sun for hours not to mention leaving money for drinks during the whole year. Tell me how many people do that?

What?

Link plox

fun fact: ali uses your history

gearbest.com/speakers/pp_241962.html
'International Version'

Mate, you need to show your authority when you blast that shitty weeb music at 100%, that gold makes it that much more perfect.

Yeah it can. AUX requires you to power it on as well so if you want to use it for that then power that shit on.

fucking nobody, but postmen have high enough staff turnover that it doesn't matter. put up a box or a sign saying "please ring the doorbell" or what you want. postmen generally do the least possible effort because they're busy but they do follow basic requests unless complete dipshits

oshit

Why would I respect a welfare queen like the mailman? All you do is take my tax money to deliver packages late and make me drive 10 god damn minutes to the fucking post office to sign for a $0.01 balloon. Kill yourself, postman.

>why would i respect this man holding a gun to my head? he's probably poor lol

aliexpress.com/item/Autumn-winter-men-sport-outdoor-windbreaker-3m-reflective-jacket-mens-brand-casual-hip-hop-ceket-jackets/32508309616.html

I bought it on sale for 20 dollars but the price is normal atm. try looking at other sellers for a cheaper price

Okay, emailed Health Tea Store and asked them why they are leaving.

Apparently Aliexpress has new regulations on food, not necessarily Chyna. So I'm sure some of the stuff floating around will be there, but looks like you'll have to look elsewhere if you want Chinese sourced tea.

Reminder to hold your dear chinkfriends dear, because you never know when they will leave ;_;7

But they have an ebay store now so it's no big deal

If that's true then RIP 7D Mangos and Japanese "KitKat's" sold on AliExpress.

o7 they rest with aooko in the new life

This needs some skittles

Do chinks make those good quality FX lightsabers?

seize the time, my dear friend

What's the last chinkshit you bought, RegularOP? Post a review.

What chink teas would you recommend to beginners?

Holy damn, you can buy kitkats on aliexpress? Does it taste like poison or sweatshop?

regularop doesn't buy chinkshit, he's a paid gearbest shill.

when will this mouth cancer meme stop

I don't think anyone has tried them and I'm not sure if they're legit KitKats.

aliexpress.com/item/7tiny-bag-Japanese-Kit-Kat-Chocolate-Flavors-for-choose-apple-pie-pumpkin-black-chocolate-milk-green/32661419320.html

aliexpress.com/item/26tiny-bag-Japanese-Kit-Kat-Chocolate-Flavors-for-choose-apple-pie-pumpkin-black-chocolate-milk-green/32621697432.html

aliexpress.com/item/50g-Japan-Imported-Food-Pocky-Box-Chocolate-Match-Green-Tea-Snack-Japanese-Food-Sweets-Gift-for/32573559253.html

Gearbest is garbage

Answer

probably legit desu, you get like a 20 bag of kit kats in japan for like 2-3$

>i work as a mailman
That explains a lot, you're the faggot that keeps spamming "dont forget to tip your mailman, guise" messages. Kys yourself.

Rec me a 24 Hz projector sqt

Why do chunks refuse to mail powerbanl to USA.

I don't know a lot about chink teas. I bought this
ebay.com/itm/20-Different-Flavors-Chinese-Famous-Tea-High-Quality-Tea-Selected-120g-in-Total-/142185963356
(well it's the equivalent from their shop anyways).

I'm new to chink teas myself, drank a lot of nip teas though.

Is this a front for weed or actual tea?

is there a website to look up the price history of things on gearbest or other mainstream shops?

i was browsing reccomended and came across these. buying a whole bunch for the family and friends
gearbest.com/novelty-toys/pp_354391.html

I mean it tastes good when I put it in a cup of hot water

so you tell me

>he doesn't tip his mailman

Daily reminder that you need a separate clay teapot for each blend of tea so you don't mix the flavours.

How often is new stuff added to the Chink Shit Randomizer? I have a game in which I buy whatever >5$ is the first to pop up and I just got 3 items in a row that I have already bought.

I can't be bothered

sue me

no, i don't deliver chinkshit only corporate post like bills

Well, what kind of flavors do you like? something floral, something earthy, etc.
Get some lapsang my man, i really recommend it for beginners or people who likes coffee:
ebay.com/itm/Lapsang-Souchong-Black-Tea-8-Packs-40g-in-Total-with-Iron-Gift-Box-Packing-/142222313582
that is only for puerh and some varieties of oolong if you want to be fancy

also, should i get a hong kong or a mainland flag? i like the hong kong more because is A E S T H E T H I C but i buy more shit from china anyway.

ROC flag is the most aesthetic imo

Is there anything that is worse on the Redmi 4 Pro than on the Redmi 3S?

Looking to get one of the sturdier but still cheap Xiaomis.

is there a website to look up the price history of things on gearbest or other shops? I am sure there was something like this mentioned here, especially during the 11.11 sales

is just for aliexpress aliprice.com/

Find if they sell Guangdong/Shenzhen flags, that's the best part of the Chinese mainland.

there are a lot of chinks from guangdong living in my country.
they are all cunts

Label says its real leather though I'm not so sure, but it feels good.

aliexpress.com/item/vintage-men-wallets-famous-brand-purse-for-money-genuine-pu-leather-men-waller-vintage-style-gift/32572958505.html

>Leather + PU
>Main: PU

there you go

wikihow.com/Identify-Genuine-Leather
how does it do? does it smell like leather?

zukfans.eu ?

Smells like leather and absorbs water like leather although slowly.

its human skin then

Should I cop this chink tea? What does their AAAAAA grade mean? Can't find a reference anywhere

ebay.com/itm/Anxi-Maoxie-TieGuanYin-Tea-Chinese-Oolong-Natural-Organic-Tie-Guan-Yin-Green-Tea-/141734295113

the grade is supposed to mean how good will be but like with anything from chinese sites is greatly exaggerated.
And regarding that specific one is good, it taste floral and refreshing i have another bag of it in the mail.

Can anyone recommend me a USB flash drive that's not spoofed chink shit?
Its a bonus if it had a micro usb port as well.
Im looking for something >32

Guangdong is where all the chinkshit ITT is made, user.

guangdonghua is also best hua

>postmen generally do the least possible effort because they're busy
No, it's because they're lazy welfare shits.

Eaget F90, I have a 256GB one

Rec me a good ginseng oolong please.

Are there any good Ray Ban sellers up? I'm looking for the quality ones, I think they were $30.

"""wacky review"""
youtube.com/watch?v=DI15Eqj6s7g

Buy some chink sheets.

Your bed looks like it belongs in an alleyway and it makes me sad.

did you jerk off after that video?

reddit.com/r/FashionReps/comments/5o8d4c/where_is_dat_boi_aooko_i_need_some_sunglasses/dcheyb7/

isn't that the question of the day

Received my green SOKI watch. Lazy for pic, but it's like it looks on the pic, didn't realize it was so huge tho, 40mm in diameter. Hasn't slowed down or sped up by more than a minute in a week.
Glass/Plastic has these very minuscule indentations, probably from all the travel and cheap material. Poor stitching on the ultra faux leather over where the holes are, removed it. Holes are also too far, on the last one I still have lots of jiggle room.
For 2.50 it was worth it

Wait... have i stepped into the twilight zone?

>soki
>huge
wait what? you are speaking about this one? it looks small on my wrist and i always have assumed that i have girly hands

Do you love your dog enough to protect her eyes from the glaring sun?

They don't look small enough for my dog, sadly.

yeah, well i prolly beat you

Who let the monkey to internet?

PandaCheck

you can get welfare when working where you live? sign me up

>being a wristlet
>having hair
wew

heh, ever heard of secondary sexual characteristics? Also, representing eastern europe. also, second guy, fuck off with your nip shit.

what are the rabbit things called? I want one

>unhinged slav gorilla
>messy
>not even chinkshit iems
>shitty flash photo
>decent camera
>meme keyboard
>dac
>pasty cuteboy
fucking out/g/:d