What is the most advanced programming environment for a GUI and why is it XAML/WPF/.NET for Blend?

What is the most advanced programming environment for a GUI and why is it XAML/WPF/.NET for Blend?
> top notch underlying technology check
> top notch front end creator check

Golang/Acme

>Golang/Acme
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAQHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

no

HAHaHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

still no

>gui to write words
use vim

>I only need to scribble in my elementary-school level scripting

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHaHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHJAHAHAH

no

>c#
>elementary-school level scripting

>postulating an initial open ended question then changing the question to one that seeks validation for your own opinionated answer to the initial question disregarding that the initial question is open ended and has no definitive correct answer

>spend most of my programming life on *nix, if I ever want to do GUI work I have to do it pretty much manually
>eventually need to do some work on Windows, might as well use the "canonical Windows" way, get C# and Visual Studio
>my fucking face when VS practically automates GUI programming and does most of it for you
Jesus Christ what have we been missing all these years.

Only 500 more rupees and you can afford a real toilet.
Then you don't have to dispose your fecal matter on Anime image boards anymore.

>XAML
>simple
common mistake

>and yet I have nothing to say

Text programming is all a meme. It is only applicable to systems design. If Linux Torvalds were to speak about GUI programming he would laugh at your face audibly that you are doing it on text mode. It's like pretending with a straight face that doing CAD design or Photoshop should be on a text script. It's absurd.

back to plebbit archivecuck.

XAML is pretty good.

I was going to post this too.

I like WPF but the shilling is so shitty I might just start shitting on it.
Is this what you fuckers are trying to do?

Where is the good shilling done at? Stack Exchange? Plebbit?
I'm in for a good shilling of it.

Sup Forums it is then

Is .Net Standard stable now?

vi+nuklear

It should be. But it doesn't have the juicy high level stuff like the XAML UIs. It's even on VS 2017 RC preloaded.

wow man
Thanks for the tip

Yeah there is no reason to program a GUI without a GUI in 2017

We've had Swing for years