Bulldozer will be great!

>Bulldozer will be great!
>turns out to be slower than Phenoms
>GCN will be great!
>Nvidia's lineup has shit all over GCN in the past 5 years
>Zen will be great!
>???

Don't fall for AMD's lies.

Instead of constantly waiting for AMD to FINALLY release a good product, you can go out and buy Intel and Nvidia products TODAY that will be anything coming out of AMD.

Other urls found in this thread:

linustechtips.com/main/topic/577172-nvidias-latest-drivers-killing-gpus-and-bricking-them-blowing-up-puters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>Nvidia's lineup has shit all over GCN in the past 5 years
Until Nvidia starts gimping the fuck out of them

Oh, damage control starts. Nice housefire SKUs, $hintel.

What I don't get is that the popular conception on Sup Forums is that Intel = Jews, AMD = Sup Forums approved apparently. But apparently the Jews are also forcing diversity on white country, especially Pajeets into silicon valley. AMD is way more diverse than Intel, so shouldn't Intel be the Sup Forums approved company? FFS AMD's GPU division is literally run by a Pajeet.

Intel damage control coming through before Ryzen officiation

Or wait a month and see how it goes whats your rush?

Looks like someone's job in on the line

KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL DELETE THIS SIR

I ONLY GET PAID 10 RUPEES A DAY TO WORK FOR INTEL'S MARKETING DEPARTMENT

I HAVE 5 CHILDREN TO FEED YOU FUCKS

Please don't sir, waiting won't help anyone.

Hahahahaha holy shit.

That damage control. AMD might really make something right for a long time as Intel is this flustered.

Pajeets are the shitty Indian codemonkeys and scammers.
Productive, decent people who happen to stem from India are not pajeets

Sir sir please delete this sir, this is advertising material and shouldn't be seen, sir please delete.

DELTETE THIS

DELETE THIS MY FRIEND, SIR DELETE THIS!

Bulldozer was faster than Phenom, just not at the same clocks. Still a piece of shit.

GCN was fine. It competed vs Kepler extremely well, definitely aged far better; and even against Maxwell somewhat. Polaris feels like a 14nm pipecleaner like HD4770 was for 40nm. Good thing they're replacing it with the NCU meme.

Zen is looking great by all leaks out, not just their own marketing, and was developed by the same guy (who they rehired) who made the original Athlon series that put AMD in the top spot for 5-6 years.

>he does it for free

This sounds like it was written by a Hillary supporter.

>change the topic
>evade question
>non-answer

>wait a month
And an other month...

You still have to go back

>implying that isnt the only thing trump does.
Jesus christ we know your president is a failure and you were duped but can you stop bringing politics into everything? Kill yourself

>Hillary, what about those emails showing the scale of corruption within the DNC?
>It was the RUSSIANS!!!!!
Also,
>Failure
>Already delivered on more of his campaign promises within 2 weeks than Onigger did in 8 years

as opposed to waiting until 2020 for Intel's new architecture?

Be sure to buy Intel before february ends. It might be too late after that!

thinly veiled pajeet detected

Whereas Trump is
>lie
>lie
>aaa I don't hear you here are alternative facts
>lie
?

Come back when your beloved wigman pays taxes. (aka never)

You mean taxes he didn't owe in the first place, seeing that he took advantage of a loophole in the tax code? Also, show me your tax report since you are so curious about Trump's. It's only fair that everyone's private information ought to be made public in the same manner.

>Unironically using strawmen

Well shit time to pay off those OEMs...

>GCN will be great!
It is great. My R9 290 outperforms everything Nvidia released at the time and continues to match or beat everything they have released thus far, and I only paid $275 vs $700 compared to Nvidiots. :^)

You can't make this shit up hahaha

>Intel acknowledges Zen threat to it official goy seller club
>Intel engineer acknowledge the threat when shown

Kys

RX480 wiping the floor against the $60 more expensive 1060 6Gb.

7970's can still max out games at 1080P, while the 580/680 cannot play them at all due to small framebuffer.

R9 290 now edging out wins on a 980Ti, a card that both costed more and was 2 generations ahead of it.

Why are you shilling for a company like Nvidia? What do you achieve by doing this?

intel has far more h1b1's than amd, and when you are given 2 options, you take what you can get.

you then have intel that cut 300 million from scholarships and funding schools, and gave it to feminism.

all amd has done is say they aren't shitty to their employes, and say happy ramadan.

you forget about fury/furyx/nano, phenom which were shit vs i5 (especially i5 2500k), polaris costed shitload of money at launch and serveral months after that, it had issues with overclocking (and still have), pcie watt usage, bad temps, hyping pointless infancy stage async computing/dx12/vulkan

>wait for polaris
>wait for buldozer
>wait for phenom
>wait for athlon
>wait for GNC
>wait for Vega
>wait for ryZen
>wait for NAVI & dendi

Vicious circle of AMD

come back when your beloved Hitlary Clinton will return uranium which she sold to russians and go to jail for corruption, smuggling, raping and killing children.

A 7970 is still ok for games, unlike nvidia's old gimped cards

>implying I am not eternal waitfag still using an 80386
Ill upgrade when there's something worth upgrading to.

is there source for this?

I have a 6600 currently and my 8350 was significantly more snappier.

i have to wait until amd releases their new line of processors so i can finally buy an intel processor at a fair cost

>Nail clubbing
Stop posting this it freaks me out

>R9 290 now edging out wins on a 980Ti

Nigga you high.

The only thing I regret is not buying AMD when it was a pennystock

>All AMD titles.
>Still can't touch the TitanX.

Agree, it's same with niggers, I hate niggers, I have nothing against black men.

>Those frame times
This is what happens when devs try to optimize the shit teir dx12

Kek, why are you so buttblasted?

Kids these days, topkek.

lolnope and you know what the worst part is? I was fucking retarded enough to buy a 1060 a few months ago and I can physically feel my stomach churn as the deep buyer's remorse sets in

Also DX12 is going to take over you know. Does that mean that the thousands of games coming out in the future are "AMD" games?

Bahahahaha are you shitting me right now? Did you not see Trump at the debates?

Jew shill pls go

nigga that's max game settings in 2560x1440 resolution

It's funny because my 680 still runs most modern games on high or ultra, while my friend ended up selling his 7970 because it stuttered too much.

The idiot then tried buying an r9 290 but had to take it back from all the black screens he was getting.

I'll stick to Nvidia for a while, thanks. They're the more reliable brand in my experience, and my mates.

Did you forget that quickly about nvidia's "killer" drivers? ;^)

linustechtips.com/main/topic/577172-nvidias-latest-drivers-killing-gpus-and-bricking-them-blowing-up-puters/

But I've never had a issue with Nvidia drivers.

I'm making my purchases based on my personal experiences and what I've seen of the experiences of my friends.

AMD products are a big no for us after nothing but bad experiences.

WHAT WENT WRONG?!

>Seagate has more than 13% of HDD failure?
>I personally didn't have any issues with it.

>GCN will be great!

But GCN is good. It's the lack of ROPs that screw up the cards all the time.

Jesus Christ I can't hold it in...

Can't wait for the Intel users mass-suicide when Ryzen releases, it's going to be glorious

GCN was superior to Kepler/Maxwell in terms of raw performance. Maxwell only wins in energy efficiency. Pascal is the first architecture that Nvidia has done which soundly defeats it.

WE WUZ

Nvidia isn't gimping Fermi and Kepler stuff. It is just that GCN was simply superior from a raw performance standpoint. It just took more time for AMD to harness it.

KINGZ

>guru3d
nice try

AN SHEIT

that black dude is going to have heart problems

Nvidia had plenty of stupid, stupid issues with their drivers over the years.

Failure to retain settings, keep using limited color spacing, power clocking stupidity, broken AA output etc.

This

When is it fucking releasing? I thought it was coming in late 2016. I feel like it's never coming out.

We'll find out after Feb 26th

Hopefully it's soon.

The intention wasn't to beat nvidia in performance, it was to beat nvidia in price/performance

Which I'm not entirely sure they succeeded at

Of course. The source is the AMD shill who made it.

[spoiler]March 2nd[/spoiler]

Releasing on that day?

Globally

Good

you have to go back

My dad works at Nintendo and he told me :^)

They didn't even mention the most important thing - Intel's legendary branch prediction. If Ryzen can even come close then they can have all my money.

>everyone gets sent back
>still doesn't have a job
At least you have an excuse now. What excuse will you have for being a loser in 2 years?

>No mention of other hardware used
>No source anywhere on image
Look mommy I can make fake graphs too

When you think about it, it's preddy cool that even with the """"""bad"""""" brand of hard drives, you can expect to buy 10 hard drives and only have 1 of them fail in 2 years.
idk just a dumb thought

Never happened to me.

what am I supposed to be taking away from these?
that the 480 beats a 2.5 year old Nvidia card?
that the 1070 walks the 480?