What the actual fuck?

What the actual fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_language
mega.nz/#!pdMjHQya!yeZUz5Af-JTA6ctD1GlEt0r9RokVtQqYqH-Ea2N2MVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

parental control lmao

How much did Red Had, Inc. pay you for this ad?

Nothing, I don't even use their products.
I just use Windows for games, and it's unbearable even for that.

>forced restart
factory settings Home Edition confirmed
off yourself

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

always wonder
what has to go wrong in your life so you start saving and collecting copypasta

How much did SUSE Corproration pay you for this bump?

You're misunderstanding everything.
Unlike you, I don't give the slightest fuck about "muh business". wasabiman bought this website knowing full-well the implications. He knows (just as well as you do, if you look deep down past your big boy attitude) that this website costs next to nothing to run. He also knows(again, just like you) that there are way more than enough ads and pass users to cover the operating costs plus gravy. This website should not be his livelihood. It is self-sufficient. We don't need him or give a fuck about him. He should shut the fuck up and stay out of the way just like moot did. He wasn't born yesterday. He knows this is how people on an imageboard expect it to be run. He chose to be cheeky and buy it anyway, thinking he's going to call the shots and reinvent the wheel so he can pay for his chinese hookers. If you're fine with that, go ahead and cuck yourself and live by his rules. If you want to just browse your fucking website in peace (which only exists (for hiroshima to make money from) because YOU post content onto it), you should make it inconvenient for him to operate it in such a jewish way. If he doesn't want to do that, he's going to have a bad time, and if we do our best to STOP buying passes, block MORE ads, post LARGER and MORE images, it's just going to ACTUALLY make it unprofitable for him. Which means he'll sell it (because muh business isn't making me money how will I buy my egg rolls and dumplings now???), and it can be passed on to someone who's with the fucking program. Like moot was.

if you don't understand this, go ahead and turn your ad blocker off. Maybe you cat buy a pass so moot2 can get some chink to suck his japanese eggplant and he can give you a clover next to your post. The guy is a leech. Stop supporting his bullshit.

We create the traffic and the money the website generates. All he does is cash the cheques. Don't give him more credit than he deserves. Welcome to the internet, buddy.

It's pro.

post more

The forced restart thing has to have been made a thread at least 10,000 times in the past 2 years

I know it's shit but for real fuck off already. Like 3% of the entire board content is win10 restarts.

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is under no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favor and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?

How do you manage your copy pastas. Do you have descriptive labels for each pasta as a seperate file?

Most of them are notes saved in opera 12

Newer ones I save as text files in a directory

Also got a large copypasta archive a few months ago from some user on this board

Another copy pasta thread came to you with the power of the shekels from RedHat, Inc. RedHat, Inc. Copy pasting its way to the top of the index list since 2017.

Thanks pajeet. I also made the first large "Win10 is botnet" image. Feel free to hate me

I found OP's office.

Not even the correct continent.

How wide do they have to stretch your anus before you come kicking and screaming to Linux

He just admitted to running linux. He is a paid shill. Either from RedHat, Inc. Or SUSE.

It's funny how many people complain about win10 but don't fix the problem (aka install another OS)

.t deposits another shekel from RedHat, Inc into pocket.

Pls buy our SuSE merch

This massage says that it will restart your device automatically outside of active hours (if you set them) you can select this massage to set active hours, or you can restart now OR if you don't want to restart you can dismiss this massage and manually restart or shut down your pc whenever you want, btw you can shutdown\restart without installing updates.

Redhat is for fags. But you know who's the most pathetic person itt? The indian pajeet who has to defend trash for money.

damn I'm so smart.

>chamäleon

>chamäleon
>it's called gecko

are you retarded?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_language

Also SuSE stands for "Software- und System-Entwicklung" (Software and Systems Development)

Because windows is a cuck OS

Care to share the archive?

Don't expect anything great
mega.nz/#!pdMjHQya!yeZUz5Af-JTA6ctD1GlEt0r9RokVtQqYqH-Ea2N2MVM

kek

WHY DO PEOPLE STILL, AFTER ALL THESE FUCKING YEARS. THROUGH 5 FUCKING OPERATING SYSTEMS, STILL, STILL, STILL COMPLAIN ABOUT AUTOMATIC UPDATES?

TURN IT THE FUCK OFF AND DO THEM MANUALLY.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S WINDOWS XP ALL OVER AGAIN

Pretty good some are old as 2005

>forced restart
>update fails
>apply-reboot-revert-reboot loop
>computer fucking gets woken up by windows because windows wants to try and fail to install some fresh update every fucking day
fuck this os

>implying you can really turn them off

You can if you don't have a cuck version of Windows

In what version can you turn them off?

7 and 8.

this thread is not about 7 and 8 you twat

And Windows 7 isn't feasible for gaming, right? Or do you enjoy willingly subjugating yourself?

>do you enjoy willingly subjugating yourself?

so what if I do?

turning off automatic updates is for sperglords. I love automatic updates. When office 2016 was out I got it the first day on preview version too and I never had to pay jack shit.

Please refer to:

10 Enterprise and educational

Please explain how any of that is justified?

You still can't manually select which updates you want to install even in those versions.

THIS
holy shit, THIS

Too many white males. Needs some diversity.

You can blacklist them.
What I usually do is just enable updates again and force it to check for updates, and install, after that disable it again and business as usual

hmm...

>having to use a third party unreliable tool
ok

Never said anything about 3rd party?
Windows has that feature for enterprise users faggot

Lol, I only update Win10 manually, because I disabled all automatic updates.

Sucks to be you, OP. You just not good with computers.

why would you turn off updates. are you retarded?

We need more pajeets

You are incredibly pretentious, I bet you liked Evangelion. Kys yourself.

>LITERALLY KEK'D: THE OS

>Can only make active hours up to 12 hours.

C U C K S

it just works though.

>I bet you liked Evangelion
How did you know?

the only answer against the botnet right now is OpenBSD, deal with it microtards and freetards.

why bother with it

here we have the microshillers saying that people are attacking windows .. does it need attacking

the OS/platform is utter garbage

this.
2. it slows down (needs defragging)
3. it's full of bloat/adware
3. it's slow
4. it's susceptible to every virus on the planet

etc etc etc

>defragging
This gets me the most

How can they get away with using a file system from the 90's in their latest OS?

NTFS has shit performance and is really really bad at handling lots of small files. Linux surpassed this crap decades ago

How come I never experienced those restart pop ups or forced restarts? (Forced updates are real though). Does it have something to do with living in Eastern Europe where telemetry is partially limited and disabled because Microsoft doesn't have a hosting base in here?