12 year old sister got an iPhone 7 meanwhile I'm using a shitty $200 phone

>12 year old sister got an iPhone 7 meanwhile I'm using a shitty $200 phone

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>bitching
>when you have a "shitty" $200 phone
>wanting an iMCrippledInFunctionality phone

iPhones are shit compared to a cheap-ass Android phone. You should feel bad for being a materialistic mongoloid who doesn't even understand the value of his devices.

You're obviously new. I highly suggest that you lurk Sup Forums moar.

it's just not fair

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

pwnt bitch

you suck

I lurk in various Sup Forums and /s/ threads that have FB/IG pics of hotties and of those pics that were taken by a phone, 99% of them are hotties holding an iPhone.

How does Apple do it?

One of the following scenarios must apply to you:
>you are >12 && or you are >=18 years old and your parents are still buying your devices
Stop complaining and get a fucking job.
>or you are >=18 and have a shitty job necessitating the purchase of cheap devices
Stop complaining and get a better fucking job.

>it's just not fair
>guys I'm horribly underage and my sister got a new SelfieBotnetDevice(TM) that costs more than my SelfieBotnetDevice(R) and I'm going to post this generic frog image that I got from google images to showcase my anger with this. This is totally a high quality contribution to Sup Forums and not a shitpost.

Because expensive phones are status symbols, and attractive people/models have status.

They got in early with flashy design and simple UI. At that point it's only a short matter of time before they got a reputation as being "the one to have."

Sex sells. In this context it's sexy design.

You have to be 18 to post on Sup Forums sweetie.

Sup Forums.org/rules#global

So you probably have a phone better than your sister's. What are you complaining about dumbass?

i'm a 22 year old NEET, excuse me very much

Still, 99% of hotties are holding these iphones.

i'm starting to believe that green text/blue text bullshit.

ps: here's another hottie I saved... I have a lot of pics from Sup Forums and /s/ threads but almost all of them have some nudity.

Did your parents buy your phone? Be thankful.

yeah but like 5 years ago

The instruct parents to give it to daughters only, unless they are gay.

an expensive phone is a status symbol all right

>Still
Still what? I explained why they were all hooked from the start.

Green/blue is just a later rationalization. We never would have gotten that far if they hadn't gotten the reputation from the start. That's really all it was. Make it nice, make it easy and get out the door early. See: Slack, Tesla

smartphones are largely used by dumb people

dumbphones are largely used by smart people

>frogposter
It's obvious you're a loud, obnoxious entitled imbecile. I wouldn't even let you live under my roof.

fuck you normie

you take that back right now

But user, everyone knows that Android is by faggots for faggots.

>Green/blue is just a later rationalization
Maybe so but the effect is very real.

If it's a rationalization it has no effect. Rationalizations are just emotionally-soothing explanations. The "very real" root cause started from the beginning.

>norman rararaaaa
This is literally you right now.

RAAA RAAAAA NORMAL