Stop hiring pajeets

stop hiring pajeets

Stop posting Nazis.

Fuck you, sir. Tank you for calling and have a nice day.

Would you please post qt varg rather than old varg? thnks

who is this? the developer of mafia & Kingdom Come?

I will if they're qualified.

Fine. You will have to work for near-minimum wage, salaried position with mandatory overtime and no medical. Welcome aboard.

Fuck outsourcing. Fuck Brown people.

Would you feel better if I outsourced to Ukraine?

>Ukraine
Fuck brown people.

Ukraine is a literal warzone, so no.

How about Argentina then?

I'm one of the members of my company's hiring board. I just ditch every pajeet resume that crosses my desk. we've had horrible experience with them in the past and just don't waste my time even interviewing them any more. yeah, we might miss out on some brilliant engineers but it's just not worth the trouble.

wanna get hired? graduate from a good school and have a git repo somewhere with samples of your code. oh, and have a fucking pronounceable first name.

if you fail at all these, fuck off.

It doesn't fucking matter how many jobs we take.

You fucking "muricans are fucked up the ass anyways.

How the fuck did that fucking Nigger DOUBLE our national debt in his presidency?

8 Obama Years => 10 Trillion in Debt

lololol Have fun paying off that shit the rest of your lives, 'merican millenials.

>Argentina
Fuck white people.

>his countries national debt is below 80% of GDP

2nd world street shitter for sure

Kill yourself, lefty.

>How the fuck did that fucking Nigger DOUBLE our national debt in his presidency?
The economic recession was inherited by Bush. Debt increased under Reagan, Bush sr, Bush jr and Obama. The only president that didn't have a deficit was Bill Clinton.

>You fucking "muricans are fucked up the ass anyways.

It's OK. Apparently, American kids believe that you don't need to repay the money you fucking borrowed...

kek

'merican education fail

Holy shit, I thought this was another on of those Sup Forums info graphics...

Obama's debt checks out on factcheck.org

HR here.
I'll hire whoever gets the most work done for the money.
Or whoever gets the work done for the least money.
Ideally both.

>It's OK. Apparently, American kids believe that you don't need to repay the money you fucking borrowed...

no wonder why you dumbshit white kids don't pay off your student loans.

"somebody will come along and pay this off for me, like mommy or daddy."

kek

So Bush spent 5 Trillion and Obama spent 10 Trillion and all the Liberals hate Bush because of how much money he spent...

lol

No, we hate Reagan.

>So Bush spent 4 Trillion and Obama spent 10 Trillion and all the Liberals hate Bush because of how much money he spent...

Fixed your post

Playing the percentage game... lol

>>So Bush spent 4 Trillion and Obama spent 10 Trillion and all the Liberals hate Bush because of how much money he spent...

Yup. Numbers are Numbers.

>2011+6
>posting incomplete graphs

why does this thread exist
I though Sup Forums is moderated?

You realize that all that means is that Regan started with the smallest amount of debt.

> t.liberal.mathretard

>Playing the percentage game... lol
See and

add obama

>You realize that all that means is that Regan started with the smallest amount of debt.
Yes.

You realise that the debt has an interest rate, which you pay off by increasing your debt, right?

>Budget Deficit == National Debt
How many years did it take for you to graduate from McDonald's University?