current state of windows

current state of windows

So THIS is the power of windows

You're retarded

>Solution: Reinstall

You're retarded as well.

>ni-male paint
kek

Current state of your anus: Gaping full of nigger semen.

Butt blasted shill from Redhat making threads by the hour.

Seeing ships sink always makes me really sad. All the labor that went into making that boat, getting it ready for the sea, and sailing it, gone to waste.

>shill from Redhat
You mean Microsoft, right?

I don't want to use windows anymore, but Windows is all I know and alot of things I do on Windows doesn't translate to Linux. How long does windows intend to keep 7 active?

Until 2020.
From then on, you have to host an isolated windows 7 on VM

so does this thread confirm that it's just one autist spamming the current state of windows threads?

I just mean in regards of software support as there's already been several games that only use Direct x 12 and programs as well. Sony's remote play application only work on Windows 10 and I imagine other applications will follow suit

Dunno man, the way Microsoft is trying to kill win7 is disappointing. I left the land of windows back in 2014.

I don't know what you use your computer for, but I do some programming, send emails, watch youtube and play some indie games. It's just comfy in my xubuntu.

Decided to install Windows 10 today, see how it's all going... My motherboard has the free key or whatever.

>Start Menu doesn't always work
>Windows update keeps installing older versions of my GPU Drivers without my permission
>Transfer speeds 1/3rd slower
>2nd HDD not recognized
>After restart, HDD not recognized again
>Slow animations making everything jerky
>Cortana can't be disabled
>Gaming performance 5-10% lower than 7 / 8.1
>Start menu is a mess

Not even an hour on this OS and I've wiped it.

I'll make the change one day, but I'd like to have a more thorough understanding of Linux before I do so. I've used it many times and can do simple things like install/ update software, but I've run into issues before that I had no idea how to solve. Maybe I'll sideload it on my new build and start practicing regular use.

Understandable, I had the same feel.
Good luck

As if Red Hat is even relevant in the consumer desktops space that Sup Forums inhabits. CentOS, maybe.