Chromium:

Chromium:
>goog + TAB = search google
>amaz + TAB = search amazon
>you + TAB = search youtube

The only cool feature on duckduckgo has been implemented for a while in the Chrom* browsers.
Duckduckgo doesn't care about your privacy, you have none.

Why do you still use Duckduckgo?

>not using startpage

>not using searx

All browsers support that since forever, lol

>+ TAB
What? Just use space.

>Ani lorak
Found the squating russian gopnik

>All browsers have it
Nope. If you mean firefox search engines, it's not as fast as this method

>Just use space
What?

>Nope. If you mean firefox search engines, it's not as fast as this method
I knew Sup Forums is retarded, but you just went beyond that. Hard to believe it was possible.

>What?
Press, using one of your finges, the spacebar.

>Duckduckgo doesn't care about your privacy, you have none.
That's where you're demonstrably wrong, faggot shill

>not using ahmia.fi

Jokes on you, faggot. I never used DDG.

searx master race

This may be on your firefox only. This is not the default behaviour.

Why would pressing spacebar do anything rather than insert a space character? What kind of retarded system is that?

>This is not the default behaviour.
It is the default behaviour, you incompetent and illiterate idiot.

Nope. It won't work for a website unless you set a search engine for it in the settings.
Youtube is not in the default search engines in my case, so I'd have to install the addon.
Amazon, bing, ddg, wiki work fine though.

Eat shit and die already.

yandex definitely isnt the default search engine either so that only proves his point that those arent default settings
damn femanon, are you ever going to be useful?

The squatting slav is mad. You cannot be this stupid, right?
>It works on my system, so it should be the same for others
Unless the settings are set for YOUR specific shortcuts, it won't work. Now kys.

Yandex is the default search engine if you live in Ukraine or Russia, fuckface

I'm not "mad", you are incompetent. That's it.

> so I'd have to install the addon.
Is right clicking on a search field and adding the keyword so god damn hard you need an addon?

Oh boohoo, like 99% of the world cares about those 2 shithole countries. It's a wonder ya'll haven't died from alcoholism already.

You've just proven your retardation,. congrats. Next time suck a dick instead of creating shit threads.

Why am I even arguing with you? I don't even use lagfox. Why would I when there's the superior Chromium browser?

>Why would I when there's the superior Chromium browser?
Too bad the one using it is an incompetent idiot.

>lose argument
>Why am I even arguing with you abloobloo
Holy shit.

There was no argument, only shit posting. I wouldn't expect a russian adidas to understannd, the intelligence in that country fled it long ago, only the sluts and drunks remain.

Said the mentally challenged idiot unable to use a browser.

Top kek. I wrote my own browser, similar to links. Now fuck off.

>i'm so autistic I wrote a text based browser

That's not an accomplishment buddo. You guys are both faggots for having this argument.

Doesn't this only work if the search engine has been added? I just guess sometimes and end up getting it right in DDG. DDGs implementation is still overall smoother with less typing though Chrome's looks easier and less memory reliant.

The why you have to use Chromium? The shit you've made is unusable? As expected from an incompetent like you.

>>>reddit
You can't into logic. Damn, I thought russians are smarter, turns out it's just the ones that fled that shithole of a country.
I've already told you the information. At some point your brain is going to process and acknowledge it. I won't reply to you anymore. Good night.

Let's think about this for a second OP (you massive faggot)

Google is 100% gauranteed to retain and/or share your data.
DuckDuckGo may or may not, but claims not to.

Yeah, I'll take the possible risk over the 100% chance of having my data compromized.

can duckduckgo do this?

Reddit is the only thing working on your browser? No wonder you are so retarded.

Kek. You wan't to be uncompromised? Do it like stallman and use Tor then(you massive faggot).

!g charizard weakness

>slav banter

You realize that the default search engine for Tor Browser is DuckDuckGo (you massive faggot)?

>he has to google pokemon weaknesses

Kill yourself, you pathetic noob.

>incompetent redditor

>Using a search engine
>Not storing all the websites in your brain.

>Remembering things that can be looked up easily

Give me your VK hohol

So you can only get to new websites by 1) following links and 2) guessing?

I wouldn't mind trying that for a day.

people in here who are concerned about privacy. Do you actually sign into things online with your real name?

Yes and no. It depends on what it's for. There are some things that I do want associated with my real identity. For example, my Github.

you fucking imbecile, I'll spell it out for you complete moron:

1. make search engine shortcut
2. input said shortcut, followed by a space
3. input search parameter
4. press fucking enter
5. yoo-hoo. fucking search results, you fucker!

(although I have to admit that chrome's ability to pick up search engines on its own is kinda neat, you don't get that. but half of the time it doesnt work anyway and I have to press tab multiple times and hope I hit the right entry, so, meh... no difference)

>redirects you to google
What's the fucking point then?

Yes, but only use my "last name". I never use my family name or my patronymic. There are millions of people with my name, so no worries.

!b charizard weakness
!y charizard weakness
!bi charizard pictures
!a charizard plushy
!ptp pokemon movie
!btn pokemon tv show

Google gives you one option. DDG goes you all of them without having to add specific search engines for everything

so you're saying its not default behaviour

Jesus christ. You're retarded if you think that's easier than adding search engines or even even going to the website and searching from there.

Most ass backwards feature ever.

no it is not

>It is the default behaviour
>have to make search engine shortcut
Femanon btfo yet again