What's the consensus on the palemoon browser?

what's the consensus on the palemoon browser?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.palemoon.org/viewforum.php?f=29
forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=14582&sid=5edf88aede63647190f316362af923a5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

proven to beacon home, steer clear

if you liked what firefox was a few years ago, you'll probably like pale moon

its compatibility isn't perfect so you may still need a second modern browser (which you should have to quarantine flash anyway)

comfy UI but based on a ridiculously outdated version of Firefox. mostly shit.

meme
no reason to use it over firefox. It comes with stuff disabled but all of that can be disabled in firefox aswell. And firefox gets security updates first.

Furryfox.

Only browser with XUL addons one year from now.

use icecat instead

Just use firefox, hipster meme browsers do nothing special.

palememe is shit
thank you

it has potential, but it's far away from being usable as your main browser, due to bugs.

if your not hurting for the ram, use something else

this

>due to bugs.
Such as? The GNU + Linux build is shit, granted, but the Window 64bit build is rock solid.

Use Nightly or Cyberfox. Faster, less buggy, more compatibility and prettier.

2old

forum.palemoon.org/viewforum.php?f=29

>falling for the palemoon meme

I can almost understand it if you're both
1. An anti bot-net autist
2. An anti-SJW autist

And while I hate SJW garbage, I can't really stop it from letting me use the least botnet modern browser.

botnet

I moved away from it to Iridium.

That is the same for every browser. I thought you were going to be more specific.

hurr durr
forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=14582&sid=5edf88aede63647190f316362af923a5

Use SeaMonkey

Decent. Would probably use if wasn't on Waterfox. Fast with a good UI

It's the best browser I've ever used. (I'm on Pale Moon for Linux 27.2.0a1)

i literally feel bad for windows users who have to download a special browser to make their current browser not shit

And what do you think that is?

cxvxcv

Placebo shit

I literally feel bad for non-windows users who have to shitpost to make their down syndrome addled brains not feel like shit.

>Safari
>not shit

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

fpbp

>I forgot to take my medicine

wtf i hate apple now

I installed it on my at the time ten year old nephew's new computer. Did I fuck him up?

Better than sjw fox.

Find a browser that supports as many native gestures and does so well with better life. I'll wait.

Opera 12 does all that and an assload more. Plus all gestures can be customized and added to.

best browser, but it handles bloated FUCKING garbage sites worse than other forks

if you're only using it to get the firefox 4+ look then why not use that one firefox add-on which adds all the customization options and shit to make it look like old firefox

i think it was called classic theme restorer or something

don't get me wrong though, if there was some browser out there which was literally just firefox 3 and only that but with modern day compatibility that would be so fucking nice

I run palemoon x64 on Windows, it's my main. I have no problem with it.
I don't really see any reason to deal with it more than firefox in fact

What's the difference between cyberfox and Waterfox?
Shoud I go for Firefox x64 nightly
Windows user mainly

Only furries use it.

Source on that claim famerino

unusable

It's a meme.

>no reason to use it over firefox
it's much better for ricing, but so much shit doesnt work on it that it doesnt matter

Only good browser currently. Mozilla shills are in constant damage control mode whenever it's mentioned which really shows how good it is.

>so much shit doesnt work on it
This. Like... huh.... and.... oh wait, literally everything works on it... strange. Really makes me think. Huh.

>It comes with stuff disabled
like what?

DRM, pocket, ads, and other botnet is outright removed. pdf is disabled by default but can be enabled (remember those firefox pdf viruses exploited by ads a few years back? Palemoon has always been immune because they're not retarded). They also come with extra CVEs disabled, having a response time up to a year faster than mozilla :^)

Its a retarded meme and a shit browser.

I know, i use palemoon, but they aren't disabled, they are not present in the code.

pdf is in the code, just disabled. As you say, the rest are literally removed (thank god).