Current Stream:

Current Stream: youtube.com/watch?v=6G21N8cjxnc

FAQ
>What is TempleOS?
youtube.com/watch?v=MT7yvaGN0ZU
TempleOS (formerly J Operating System, SparrowOS and LoseThos) is a biblical themed lightweight operating system created over the span of a decade by programmer Terry A. Davis.

>Why does TempleOS exist?
Development for TempleOS began in 2003 after Davis suffered from a series of manic episodes that left him briefly hospitalized for mental health issues.

Davis is a former atheist who believes that he can "talk with God" and that God told him the operating system he built was God's official temple. According to Davis TempleOS is of 'Divine' intellect due to the inspired nature of the code. According to Davis, God said to create the operating system with 640x480, 16 colors display and a single audio voice. The operating system was coded in a programming language developed by Davis in C/C++ called "HolyC". The OS runs a file system called "Red Sea".

>What can TempleOS do?
TempleOS deliberately has no network support. It runs 8-bit ASCII with graphics in source code and has a 2D and 3D graphics library, which run at 640x480 VGA with 16 colors. The OS contains numerous embedded biblical references including a program called AfterEgypt which allows users to "communicate with God" through an oracle.

USEFUL LINKS
Official website: templeos.org/
Download TempleOS: templeos.org/Wb/Home/Web/DownloadOS.html#l1
Terry's YouTube channel: youtube.com/channel/UCdX4uJUwSFwiY3XBvu-F_-Q/
Extended History: motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/gods-lonely-programmer

NOTABLE QUOTES FROM TERRY
>Jesus said "I will rebuild this temple in three days." I could make a compiler in 3 days.
>India nigger retard doctor.
>Yeah, I killed a CIA nigger with my car in 1999. Score one for the good guys.
>My job is to hunt CIA niggers.
>Bill gates and the illuminati got a herd of nigger cattle

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCdX4uJUwSFwiY3XBvu-F_-Q/live
youtu.be/vBpxhfBlVLU
youtu.be/MT7yvaGN0ZU
youtube.com/watch?v=Nh0xnEG3oGo
youtube.com/watch?v=oDmDJ25XI2I#t=37m40s
discord.gg/tvRJsTE
webchat.freenode.net/?channels=cds
youtu.be/pgkwTgfMDMg?t=5010
reddit.com/user/templeosv413
codersnotes.com/notes/a-constructive-look-at-templeos/
youtube.com/watch?v=oDmDJ25XI2I#t=57m23s
youtube.com/watch?v=t_RwcGzGurc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>Why does TempleOS exist?
>No reason provided

What's a nigger cattle

CIA NIGGERS

put live after the channel url:
youtube.com/channel/UCdX4uJUwSFwiY3XBvu-F_-Q/live

Fuck off CIA nigger

This thread is why Sup Forums is never taken seriously

my method is non cia-niggafied because u have the live stream with only 1 url as opposed to a constantly changing url

Terry, if you are reading this, I love you man! Never change! Love the stream too.

Include me in the next screenshot, OP.

>We need a movement for beastiality rights
KEK

he's fucking the bird

You're just mad the cia niggers ratted you.

I wish he would bring out birb more often :(

Bird is really noisy tonight

why do I see this retarded bullshit every single day? stop shilling ur garbage piece of trash no one le wants it kek

you put up with
>tpg
>dpt
>wdg
>sqt
>gcg
>csg
>fglt
>...
But this is too much? It's too bad the CIA niggers brainwashed you...

I think you confused BASED-Terry for RMS.

This is probably the most interesting general out of the lot, as well. For fucks sake, the dev behind Shrine is in these threads.

Where did Terry go?

>laughing at Trevor Noah
Terry why?

can someone ask if terry likes flube?? show him flube plz

Is that his bird?

>Terry's bookmarks
>diana cowern
>google her
>physicsgirl.org
>find this youtu.be/vBpxhfBlVLU
>mfw

What's his phone number?

Terry straight up stalks her on social media. Ten minutes of his last stream were watching her videos or creeping on Instagram.

it's on his website

>those comments
Everyone on the internet is a rapist

>WE ARE MILKING THE FUCKING NIGGER CATTLE WOOOOooo
youtu.be/MT7yvaGN0ZU

that nigger on the phone had terry pissed yesterday:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nh0xnEG3oGo

1:12:45

I wish he would stop calling so much. I don't like it when Terry is angry

Wow adultery home smart who_are_you_to_judge Oh_really pow failure_to_communicate beep_beep exorbitant I_can't_believe_it ordinarily basically what_was_I_thinking I'll_let_you_know programming hurts_my_head don't_worry but_of_course whale spoiled_brat ingrate naughty depressing how_could_you study Boo are_you_deaf What_are_you_doing_Dave hobnob happy horrendous

FAQ
>Is Diane fucking a nigger?
youtube.com/watch?v=oDmDJ25XI2I#t=37m40s

What the fuck does he mean by saying he's hacking the NIST?

dang....;_; sad terry

That was gold. Thanks user.

What was the guy asking Terry?
Same mate. For some reason, I just want Terry to be happy.

what the fuck happened there? Who called? Why does he start ranting so much?

>not using adblock

terry pls

is terry red pilled?

>Making a general about a novelty OS

CIA MUST SURRENDER TO THE IRA.

fuck off brainwashed MIT nigger

What's the evil genius up to now?

No, user, it's not because of this thread

And Shrine is relevant why? It goes against everything that TOS stands for.
>tcp/ip stack
>unixy shell
>packages
>wants to expand graphics support

Perfection is achieved when there's nothing to remove. Not when there's nothing more to add.

I like it when he talks about programming, couldn't care less about what he watches on youtube.

lmao, the way he argues is hilarious

I believe the networking is tunnelled via serial from a host system, rather than a native tcp/ip stack.

Haha lol classic Sup Forums :))))

I don't know. But I'm going to guess yea

his last 2 videos, one i cannot watch due to a copyright claim in my country and the other one has been muted

fuck jewtube really when terry is president we will execute the entire board of management with an A10 cannon

Shrine is what you're supposed to do with TempleOS, even if it's not what TOS is meant to be. TOS was made for experimentation. Shrine is the experimentation Terry made it for.

He did not make his temple to be defiled CIA nigger. God practices perfect justice. You will be executed by an A10.

That made me sad and feel bad for Terry. That segment is when it really sank in how bad of a mental shape Terry is in.

I just want to send him hugs and he his friend.

Terry "The Caffeine Warrior" Davis

He's taken the basic redpill.
>supports Trump
>watches Chaffetz videos
>knows about the jewminati
>hates kikes, niggers, pooinloos, spics etc.
>Christian

>Christian
>redpill

I have no idea how you managed to make a comment look like terry himself posted it. The structure is perfect.

LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN NIGGER LISTEN

it's not le stalking if u r using le service in le exact way it was intended to be used

He should just stop answering the phone.

>blocked in my country

good.

Official /tosg/ Discord:

discord.gg/tvRJsTE

Sup Forums pls go

we use irc on Sup Forums you stupid monkey nigger not your proprietary botnet

webchat.freenode.net/?channels=cds

i use a really old processor (atom n470) and virtualbox requires virtualization to run any OS. is there an alternative or am i fucked?

out of all networks, you had to pick freenode instead of oftc or something user friendly.

>user friendly.
What do you mean? Freenode runs a Tor hidden service. Not anonymous enough for you?

why are you spending your time on malaysian cartoon OS building boards rather than working to be able to afford something better?

Yeah, so Sony has just flagged several videos claiming they infringe on their copyright.

You should be able to find a 10 year old Core 2 Duo for free

1 - no jobs
2 - when i had a job i built a desktop for gaymes and all that heavy shit but i kept using the same programs and playing the same old vidya without mods (quake and doom).
3 - it is enough for the three things i do on a computer: write office documents, shitpost, view media.
4 - it occupies less space since its a netbook.

>content block in your country for copyright reasons

he got a copyright strike on his video

youtu.be/pgkwTgfMDMg?t=5010

PSA from Terry

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHA
HAHAHAH
KEK
ty, man

redditfag are downvoting him
reddit.com/user/templeosv413

OP should include

codersnotes.com/notes/a-constructive-look-at-templeos/

Fuck, I'll use my accounts to give him karma

bad article
completely unnecessary to mention schizophrenia among other things;
and worse, doesn't even seem to mention the purpose of temple os is to talk to god

Hmm

HM!

It's been 24 hours :(

What did he mean by this?

>and worse, doesn't even seem to mention the purpose of temple os is to talk to god

This isn't actually as crazy as it sounds. Terry said that in ancient times people used chicken bones, clouds, and stars. He's just using another form of random numbers for his divination.

>This video contains content from SME, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

>Sorry about that.

Fucking CIA niggers. Are we going to start archiving his streams before the niggers strike them?

It's absurd that you can get muted for playing YouTube videos that are still online

I just tried templeOS and man it really is slow if you don't have a good computer

Hey I want to ask terry a question about prng anyone have his num old one doesn't work

LISTEN NIGGER Terry bans people talking about prng, because he stated that the NIST numbers are not pseudo random. If you're going to annoy him then you will be executed by an A10 cannon.

Why does Terry care so much about numbers?

I just wanted to ask his opinion on different prng methods :/

youtube.com/watch?v=oDmDJ25XI2I#t=57m23s

The sole purpose of TempleOS is to communicate with God (or spooky space alien). He believes God's (or space alien's) influence and messages are present everywhere and the easiest way to capture the message is to read random section of bible based on TRUE RANDOM NUMBER.

RECENT PHYSICS EXPERIMENT PROVES TERRY IS CORRECT!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=t_RwcGzGurc

This is a stupid question but how do I get to After Egypt? I went to the games menu but it wasn't there.

Please explain like i'm a retarded child.

Apps

Is his dog actually called Dog?