Well.... Fuck you im doin it

Well.... Fuck you im doin it.
You guys told me a month ago that this little guy (pic related) was not worth the cash.
Honestly i have been looking for a cheap reason to learn linux.
And this little guy is pretty damn cheap.
And i dont have a spare computer to sacrifice to the digital gods and heroes of the ages, so that i can have a project box to dick around with.

Prove to me that it is a bad investment. Or: agree with me and tell me i am right.

God dammit. My phone uploaded the wrong picture.
This is the one i was actually talking about.
The raspberry pi 3b.

That's nice.

Any news on rPi 2017 model?

you're gonna buy a mechanical stalin slave?

None that i am aware of.

No that was my phones fuckup. I swear i selected the rpi3b picture not the stalin picture next to it. I dont know why it uploaded stalin vomitfountain instead.

Just do it you little faggot, why do you care about our stupid opinions. It's your money I don't care if you spend it on raspberrie's or ukranian hookers.

Virtualbox

It's because you're posting from a phone and you have fat fingers.

B-but user, ODROID is more powerful

2GHz quadcore
2GiB Ram
same formfactor

>you have fat fingers

Except I don't. Kill yourself, you dumb fucking shit stain.

>Except I don't. Kill yourself, you dumb fucking shit stain.
I dunno if I can trust your words when the evidence seems to suggest otherwise.

>suddenly rose from a lake and started vomiting
In Revelations, this is literally how the coming of the beast is described. As in, not the anti-christ but the beast. Except it's not vomit specifically though, but described as killing 12,500 people by showering them with bodily fluids.

>Kill yourself, you dumb fucking shit stain.
is this the angry gnu+linux thread?

lewd

Just got done googling this.
According to the makers of the pi. Other than an upgrade to the pi compute module.
No real upgrades are planned at all.

As for odroid.
Meh. Not as interesting as the raspberry pi. Dont know why. Just isnt as interesting.

OP what the fuck are you actually gonna buy? A water vomiting stalin?

orange pi has better hardware and it's cheaper

buy it, maybe it'll teach you the difference between stalin and a microcontroller

Meh, got tired of it and upgraded to Kim Jung Un

just werkz

And the Linux for it is fucking awful and you basically can't put any other distro on it.

Wew lad, if that's how you use apostrophes, I'd hate to see your fucking code.

>inb4 "i'm a gaymer and i just go on here because pc building"

>stalin inspires yet another commie to learn linux

>Prove to me that it is a bad investment. Or: agree with me and tell me i am right.
I don't know user. What are the practical applications of a Stalinhydrant? Seems like it'd be hard to position and aim.

Always do the opposite of what Sup Forums says. I personally have a few Stalins that I always bring with me to the lake to freak out people that are fishing. Best investment of my life.