Installed Flux on my laptop and my eyes hurt and feels itchy when I looking at the yellow screen

Installed Flux on my laptop and my eyes hurt and feels itchy when I looking at the yellow screen.
Wat did I wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Tyrrrz/LightBulb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's just the jaundice kicking in

I think it depends of the user.
I am sensitive to warm colours so my eyes don't like flux.

I can't stand it either.

>eyes feel weird in yellow light
>eyes burn when I go back to normal blue light
CANT WAKE UP

flux can't help a shitty panel my man

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Flux looks like absolute poop on a TN panel

You can decrease light on monitor. Can be helpful too

You will get used to after 2 nights then you will never be able to go back

It's the contrast of your surrounding room. Flux works great when I have all the lights off in the room and it's past midnight and I'm having trouble keeping my eyes open. But if it's just evening and I still have my room lights on, the contrast is irritating.

flux > redshit

redshit has a bug with geo-clue and doesn't have good features. flux is on loonux now with ppa.

Stop using cuckware. Use redshift instead, which is free software.

youre so used to a bright light, user

put it on its normal setting so it only goes dark during the night. Helps you fall asleep too

You can change the colour of the screen but you can't change the fact you're a faggot.

No xD :ˆ)

>when the solution is directly in front of you LMAOL

Flux costs the same as redshift. Nothing.

You dindu nothing wrong bro. Botnet burning your eyes, use function buttons to lower your backlight.

Free as in freedom, not as in beer.

Just turn off your screen 30 minutes before planned bedtime. Flux is just a meme. Makes you unproductive.

>staring at a turned off screen to pass 30 mins because you have nothing else to do at 3am

I tried flux but didn't like the colour it turned my screen. I use sunsetscreen instead now.

Ctrl+/ can be used to disable it anytime too.

reminder that staring at an LCD/OLED at complete darkness is bad for you.

Get yellow tinted light bulbs

> use this alternate software that is significantly worse, just because it's FOSS! ideology is more important than common sense! you're not a cūck, are you?

or use github.com/Tyrrrz/LightBulb which is lighter on resources

or use pic related

Use Night Light aka Blue Light in early builds of Win10

You ate something you shouldn't have eaten. In other words, it's possible there is no cause and effect related to Flux, but something else disturbed your body and then you associated it with Flux, and once you came up with that idea your symptoms get worse.

There is no way anyone's eyes start to feel itchy because of Flux. None. Check your allergies, amigo.

I actually like it, it helps me sleep at night. Even in daytime I switch to halogen because warm yellow light is easy on the eyes. My floaters become very visible on white/blue surfaces.