Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

*tips fedora*

Boot times
Short release cycle

Your move

Releases more stable and of better quality than every other big distro with their "releases".

Checkmate.

Hello le.ddit

Not enough packages in its repositories.
Not bleeding edge enough (something Fedora was supposed to be). Lags behind Debian Sid, Arch, Gentoo testing.
Shit and outdated documentation.

Overall there's no reason to use over Ubuntu/Debian if you're just starting with Linux or don't care about system administration, or Arch/Gentoo if you already know your way around Unix.

24 was buggy shit
Not a rolling release.

>not enough packages
False, I'd agree with the default repo but since you said repositories plural, RPMfusion adds more.
>not bleeding edge enough
Might be fair but it doesn't market itself as a bleeding edge distro. Packages are also of high quality, perhaps as a result.
>shit and outdated documentation
This is probably fair.

They should provide a minimal ISO.

>>Short release cycle
>>Not a rolling release.

this is the flaw right here. For the people who want to be bleeding-edge, it's not bleeding edge enough. For the people who don't care about that and just want less hassle, it's too bleeding edge.

>not enough packages in its repositories
genuinely had me aggravated, had to install linux-software just for basic shit that other distros had by default
>Not bleeding edge enough
it made me miss arch

>9 month support only
>unstable packages
>Red Hat
>rpm

When will you faggots realize that literally NOONE doing serious work/research doesn't use Arch/Gentoo?

systemd

few packages
unstable
systemd

linux=dog shit.

Then why you're using it?

chromebooks use gentoo

Chromium OS uses Portage as a build system, but that doesn't mean much. They don't use the same overlays and Portage isn't even included in the final builds.

this pretty much

>systemd
>redhat?
>bloatware?
>crash test playdistro?
get the fuck out

Bleeding edge is a buzzword.

Requires installer

Christine

It's shit.

Good distro can't make up for poor software quality

For some, it's the sweet spot.

Systemd

Doesn't have/use yaourt.

>facebook logo

I use arch, but my second choice would be debian netinstall. I like its minimalist style.

Wayland

Can you pick what kernel version?

Ubuntu is way more stable

sucks that Sup Forums puts a dunce cap on anything associated with making money. I love Fedora, and 25 has been awesome so far. Poor software quality, few packages, release cycle issues, I've had none of those issues, and in fact it's been the opposite.

Yall can use what you like, more power to you, but i'm about a year into linux and Fedora is a damn good distro for where I'm at experience-wise

it is missing a couple packages that I want and am too lazy to package myself