Why is everything cool related to technology coming out of China?

Why is everything cool related to technology coming out of China?

They have the best applications and the best hardware.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9loDBwp5ST0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>chinks
>innovative

Slavery can accomplish a lot

This. Whenever you marvel at something grand, like the Pyramids, chances are it was built by exploiting thousands of humans.

No jews and regulations

You make something you sell it

Open Source culture of sharing

they don't invent jack shit.
The west creates the innovative technology, where it is sent to China for mass production, where it is subsequently stolen by local chinese companies. If the western companies want to keep operating in china, they don't/won't dare try to litigate a Chinese company.

Here's an interesting video explaining the phenomenon
youtube.com/watch?v=9loDBwp5ST0

Because they don't cuck themselves with retarded shit like copyright.

The pyramids were build by paid workers, not slaves.

They are not, they just apply existing technologies. Japs are an exception though, they do innovate.

The virtues of Communism.

Japan doesn't innovate anymore.
Culture of drones

This is a big part of the 'innovation', but with a system like this there is no incentive to sink years of time into developing something new, when you're not going to profit off it, because everyone else copies it the second you release it. But this is not a problem for the Chinese, they just repurpose existing technologies.

Are you fucking high? See: Name one innovative modern technology the chinks have come up with.

I disagree, alot of quality scientific research comes out of Japan

Xiaomi Mi Mix

And what exactly did they invent with this?

They are innovative, but not on the level of US yet IMO. But I think they'll get there.

Also they're great at taking the research done elsewhere and putting it into action. I think that's their real forte. And that's something that gives us tangible new tech to gawk at, which could be part of the (somewhat misguided) reason people are looking at China as the next big innovators. Where others come up with new ideas and new tech, they put that shit to work.

>Xiaomi Mi phones
You mean western smartphones clones?

Hella innovative. Never seen anything like it before.

Chinese universities publish more technology studied and innovations in peer reviewed journals than America and Europe combined.

China publishes more patents in a month than America does in a year.

>western smartphones clones

>implying

Applications? Please name one that I might want to use.

US exported manufacturing jobs to China.

China became #1 at manufacturing electronics.

I'll keep the original, thank you very much.

>Japs are an exception though, they do innovate

In the mid 20th century, the Japs were slagged as mindless copycats (and they were) just like China is today.

In an episode of the 60's TV show "Get Smart", agent 86 (Don Adams) uttered the immortal line: "it's probably just a cheap Japanese imitation" in the episode regarding some situation.

China is the future

>western

>I'll keep the original
Are you mentally retarded? Also, Samsung is gook tech

>best applications
kek

Much of the stuff you see over there, especially in places like Shenzhen, is based on stuff invented in other countries. You'd be fucking retarded to think chinks care about your US/EU copyright law. If they like something they're going to copy it.

Now, the idea of having a sort of "open source" philosophy about everything is cool. Everyone can access and modify these technologies, which allows for rapid development of new products. However they obviously copy shit to make quick profits too. There's no reason to slap an Apple logo on a copycat phone otherwise.

On the flip side, the incentive for a company to put tins of time and money into R&D is significantly lower if you're pretty much guaranteed to see clones popping up as soon as you release something. And ironically, Chinese companies file and enforce plenty of patents. They just don't care about ownership if it's someone from another country.

What it boils down to is: US patent/copyright law is fucking retarded and China is full of dirty chinks that don't care about technology owned by foreign companies.

>The pyramids were build by paid workers, not slaves.
Pyramide were build by aliens, not paid workers

Western, gooks, nips, who gives a shit. China will copy whatever's popular at the moment.

I'm still waiting to see some of this "innovative" modern technology coming from the chinks.

You do realise that much of the "research" is outright fraud, right? Right?

Cite?

Also, why would the culture change so dramatically then? Most likely it hasn't.

>I'm still waiting to see some of this "innovative" modern technology coming from the chinks.

Apollo moon lander computer magnetic core memory invented by An Wang (muh moon landing).

First to synthesize insulin (insulin had to be extracted from animals prior to the lab process).
Although you conspicuously find Chinese contributions missing from fake news wikipedia (some people can't handle innovative Chinks I guess).

A few other ones here and there.

Google it. The japs literally call it "the lost decade"

BASED CHINA

Galaxy Edge has nothing to do with Mi Mix

Dope

创伤

Not innovation but mass production, it's cheap as hell there

because Xi Jinping was sick of China being a cheap imitator and started moving funds into supporting innovation

Because China has leaders with engineering degrees

Are chink phones any good or are they cheap shit? Because that looks pretty sexy.

Personally I love my Redmi Note 3 but I haven't tried out any other ones so not sure of chink brands as a whole