Why are PCs still ugly and why is RGB and lighting still a thing? And not to mention side window panels?

Why are PCs still ugly and why is RGB and lighting still a thing? And not to mention side window panels?

Phanteks is my favorite enclosure-maker but all of their best models have a shitty side window. Why? Why do PC people have terrible taste in hardware design?

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/ces/2017/1/5/14165402/gaming-pc-design-ces-2017-lenovo-samsung-razer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cause only manchildren still use desktop pc

same reason we have this. people value flash and pizzazz over subtle aesthetic

Because gaymers are the most profitable target audience.

I hope PC fashion trends gravitate towards retro technology.

I want my cream-coloured tower, noisy modem, ball mouse back and to take it further. RAM modules would be actual Commodore 64s. A typewriter for the keyboard. The whole thing will be hooked up to a 6.0L diesel PSU.

>Nazi
Don't post shit like that.

heil/hitler

yeah i can do everything with my iphone xD

'subtle' is as much of a meme as RGB to be quite honest family

Didn't you hear? Rice is dead.

We have stance now.

I think this is okay

Or this

Or this

Or this

>side mounted ports

Which side is even 'side' on the second one? Haven't computer cased used the short side as front for like forever?

top-mounted or GTFO

Oh shit nigga, I didn't realise those were two separate cases. I thought it was two-toned. I feel dumb now.

At least it mows the lawn pretty well.

>tfw no graphical workstation

is that hitler's personal computer?

dat pic
i thin' i got diamond in my pants

Still ugly

post something better then

What exactly is wrong with side window?

It feels like a nene to hate them.
>look, I'm a REAL computer enthusiast because windows are for faggots.

It's rice as fuck.

>same reason we have this.
We don't, really. The ricer modding scene died during the 2000s.

I too think side windows look tacky when just embedded into the wall, but how can you hate side panels like pic?

Still way too xXx420xXx.

>I need to show off all muh arrgeebee gaymer lights on muh extreme gaymer hardware!

It does literally nothing but look tacky as shit.

I understand if you don't like it, it's personal preference truly... Even if it's not useful I just think everything feels more open with a glass panel like that, again, personal preference.

They're insecure about their cases being associated with gaemz because PC's are only for serious business, like the internet.

@58855947
Drink bleach, shit for brains.

>RGB
Is there a better color model out there?

>@

Yes, CYKA.

>bags are for groceries.
fucking staticfag
cant make it over speedbump.
holding up garage
dragging ass onto street like a dog with worms
holding up traffic at 23mph
>dump clutch
>do a burnout past the cunt on double yellow

sorry, lived in the bay area and got triggered for a sec.

0/10 your setup xaxa

>Why are PCs still ugly and why is RGB and lighting still a thing?
theverge.com/ces/2017/1/5/14165402/gaming-pc-design-ces-2017-lenovo-samsung-razer

This is about gaymen laptops, but should apply just as much to stupid desktop components.

>jewish white guilt

Return to reddit and never come back.

What is that you want?

You better have an FX 9590 and sli gtx 480s in there m8

fucking stancefags shitting up every board

Seriously I really wonder why RGB is popular. Remember back when it was gaudy... in fucking early 2000s... There was never a time it was cool till all these window faggots ruin the case market by having everything with a window. And the fucking window is on the side by your mouse so if you swipe you ram your hand into the tower. Who the fuck puts their PC on the right side? It goes on the left side you fucking goons.

i'm waiting for minimalist beige to come back. there's already A E S C E T I C 80/s90s cases going for like $80 on jewbay. I have my unicomp fullsized pebble keyboard ready.

What cases? I think in-win still sells a beige case but you have to search for it on google and not the common retailer sites.

>not having a fractal design case without the side meme panel

Git gud op

Fuck you.

Die commie scum.

Fuck you Shillary cucks.

Sun had some cool cases too.

> (You)
>Die commie scum.
Lel Hitler is in vallallah go join Jim with your dragon dildos

>Why is [BLANK] still a thing?
Because it sells, you fucking retards. If there weren't a profit to be made, companies wouldn't keep making them. You can only blame yourself for not spending enough money on products you actually like, you special little snowflake, you.