Is2.Sup Forums.org

>is2.Sup Forums.org

>1 minute, loads images fine
>next minute, loads abso-fucking-lutely diddly-dick nothing
>next minute, back to normal

What is the purpose of this? What exactly is gook-moot trying to achieve here?

I have to manually change "is2.Sup Forums" to "i.4cdn" to get the fucking thing downloaded.

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
Sup
boards.Sup
boards.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

can word this post!

i would also liking an answer

Oh, look. Another "my internet is shit why can't Sup Forums be fast!!!" thread. It's working fucking great over here, fix your internet connection and learn to poo in loo.

even cripplechan is loading faster than this you mong.

no

I think something changed, pc loaded fine but had to clear all manner of phone cache to get images to load fast again

>What is the purpose of this? What exactly is gook-moot trying to achieve here?

$$$

I notice vastly different load times based on what network I'm on, wifi should be way faster but my shitty cell data has been winning lately

I ended up writing a small userscript to help

// ==UserScript==
// @name Sup Forums-is2
// @namespace turd
// @include Sup Forums.org/*
// @include Sup Forums.org/*
// @include boards.Sup Forums.org/*
// @include boards.Sup Forums.org/*
// @version 1
// @grant none
// ==/UserScript==

var lst = document.getElementsByTagName("a");
for(var i = 0; i < lst.length; i++) {
var attr = lst[i].getAttribute("href");
if(attr.includes("is2.Sup Forums.org")) {
console.log(attr);
lst[i].setAttribute("href", attr.replace("is2.Sup Forums.org", "is.Sup Forums.org"));
}
}

HELL YEAH

>"is.Sup Forums.org"

WRONG

But how do I apply this autistic wizardry to Safari

I like you.

Greasemonkey or your favorite userscript manager.

Just change it in your hostfile

Not OP but I have gigabit internet and had this problem until I turned on the redirect option in 4chanx.

I noticed something else. Sometimes threads are not loading but load immediately when taking everything behind thread number away. Why

>everything behind thread number
I don't have anything behind the thread number. Guess hiroshimoot isn't one for consistency.

No you retard, hiro is a jew and uses shitty leaf services.

>mfw banned from i.4cdn

Hiro, honestly, I have to say that you are very stupid. Not only are you asking for 2,000,000 dollars all of a sudden to pay for a year of Sup Forums, and a few extra servers (which you don't need and don't deserve). I personally hope Sup Forums dies, and a proper site like iichan or 5chan is once again reborn. This piece of crap you call a site has nothing to do with an image board anymore. It is the craphole of the internet, with the worst mods ever pushed out of your asshole. You've done nothing for Sup Forums fans other than allow the 12 year old "noobs" to overrun the place. I like to think of Sup Forums as a giant room, filled with thousands and thousands of bottom feeding rats shitting and pissing all over themselves, until finally being caught in the giant mousetrap that is W.T. Snacks. You may live for a little while, but you're going to be pissing and shitting all over yourself. And then you'll get banned, and then you'll cry. And then wonder why you gave ten dollars to someone who hasn't even left his teens yet.

Sincerely,
Anonymous

is this just the same thing 4chanx does?

Block dollchan from Sup Forums and install Sup Forums x
Also use the unofficial catalog