1/2

2/2

waay to nice for this thread

>2048mb Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB

the gimping is real.

All the vram is there and accessible

all 5.5gb?

r8

This took me about a year to save up for on my awful salaruy. I'm hoping to not need to upgrade it for a few years at least. Good thing I don't mind playing games at the lowest settings possible after decades of poorfaggory.

>Windows 8.1
>remember mfw that bastard had deleted all my drivers and it looked like a motherboard problem

kek, i wonder what trying to play vidya is like on either of these

off to youtube

>4 digit complete
>poorfag
better than my laptop

Hey another Atom user.

This is what $500 got me besides the SSD which I already had. Plays most games perfectly on med-high settings.
Can't play super cpu intensive games.
Get some issues with games like GTA V online and Star Citizen.

Would recommend Pentium g2358 for budget builds, leaves room for upgrades later if really necessary.

A lot of games won't even start without 4threads anymore.

Not all toasters, toast lots of spaghetti.

I haven't run into that issue yet.

Granted I don't buy many new games day one.

I did initially have issues with Dark Souls 3, but it was solved after the first patch.

Mega comfy

8.1 master race
This used to be a poorfag toaster and years of constant upgrades and maintenance have led to this.

8.1 is definitely not the master race
debloated windows 10 is.

you mean windows 10 enterprise

No, I mean any Windows 10 other than the (((((Cloud))))) version.
Enterprise is for pirate retards who are too stupid to google power shell script to remove all unused shit, including cortana, meme apps and telememetry (which is basically a service, which can be disabled by simply removing one file from system32 directory)

here

here is my poorfag main machine, under $500 from i3-2100/6850/4x2 ddr3 1600 to this.

p67 I had to rma back when because sata3 port issue. build date on new mobo 2012

Samsung 305t plus I got for $50 because the scaler was hammered. fixed for free

used 390x was 165 on craigs

sold i3, 6850 and ram kit to a kid $100

1tb 2016 Seagate on the way

8.1 with "start is back" is master fucking race you chimp

its like 7 but out of microshits radar and with the added bonus of the much nicer task manager and explorer

great cpu and gpu combo, don't you have any bottlenecks?

No you fuccboi, W10 is better.
>dx12
>better resource management
>less HDD usage
>CompactOS
>better security thanks to WinRT
>new font rendering
>less RAM usage
>better iGPU performance compared to W8.1

Also startisback is shit and if you really use it instead of classic shell you're an idiot and you should kill yourself immediately

t. uni library dell desktop

thats a solid setup, sometimes i traded part and ended up with some spares. i almost have a second pc except that the psu for it decided to become unstable, i shat myself when the light attached to the same extension cord decided to do a rave party
tl;dr lmao u boypussi cumdumpster get a refined taste for OS's hows that microsoft in your ass kid lol nice shill

>being too dumb to upgrade 8.1 to 10
>buhuu lmao ur so stupid looool
Back to 9gag, shitlord

you being glib there user?

does okay. haven't even tuned it yet.

shilling for a botnet wew kid

exactly, why are you shilling for the botnet 8.1 meme, (((((kid))))?

Is this the new Windows 10 thread?

is there even a reason to upgrade if i only play league of legends

I think I win this one.

Dell laptop inspiron 1545 connected with a eGPU GTX 750TI via expresscard. Upgraded this laptop with one of the fastest intel core duo processor that fits into this motherboard. I also put in a better wifi card with bluetooth. There is also a SSD in it.

It actually is pretty based

I use it for web browsing and light gaming and it's pretty decent at it. I spent like 200$ or so

This might be older gen hardware but it's still pretty good. Wouldn't call this a poorfag pc.

I just need more storage tb.h

Dude, your mobo is burnin' btw

Toshiba bazinga

Nice GPU

Speccy isn't reading the sensor properly, the temperature never changes

>a 7 year old chip OCs better than Broadwell-E

I don't understand this considering all the architecture improvements.
I mean I get that they improved performance per clock, but how does did they manage to fuck up overclockability so much?

Postin

but can it run journeyman project?
replace that dried up tim
win>7 is windows
no
but its got 1gb vram, it has to be good.
egpu setups are neat.
light gaming indeed.

Windows scaling at its finest

Overclock this shit and get another stick of ram

>Celeron G1820

HEY BRO

fucking weeb ricer

all i need is a decent USB 3.0 dockingstation... any suggestions? :o

HEY DUDE
What do you play on your potato?

Mostly old games. The most recent ones I was recently playing were Batman Arkham Assylum and CS:GO. They play well. What do you play?

I don't have the bandwidth to download +30 GB games they release these days, though I'd like to know how low can I tweak stuff like GTA V to get decent FPS. Just look how a Pentium 4 + GT 210 do youtube.com/watch?v=WL2CoYV4mG8

We are playing the same games then. I usually play CS:GO, Portal 2, Oblivion, F.E.A.R and Batman on my toaster.
About GTA V, I overclocked the Intel HD graphics to 1400mhz these days and now GTA V is running at 25-30fps on normal @ 1366x768, the only problem is the RAM, it gets laggy sometimes because 4GB is clearly not enough. Disabling the pagefile helps a little bit.

Ohhh good to know! I really want to try GTA V, will take your experience into consideration. 30 fps on a PC like this is beyond expectations.

And yes, pagefile is a pain in the ass once you reach the limits of your RAM, since trashing sucks.

At least you have dual channel memory so you're getting nearly the top performance you can squeeze out of you setup.

ayyyy

Where the fuck do you get the money in order to spend a 1000 on a pc? Please leave richfag

>not 1080
why tho

didnt think i was gonna go 1440p 165hz

cpu (@3.6ghz), 8gb of ram, HDDs, and one gpu (r9270x) were free

Fuckin' master race
My P6X58D-E only goes up to 200 BCLK though, so I keep it at 4GHz.

I lucked out with this board, it's actually a shitty P6T SE that was BIOS cross-flashed.

It actually held 222 BCLK 24/7 for a year with a L5639.

Fuck yeah my man. 1366 is the tits. My board is fucked as hell though, the third memory channel is broken and standby doesn't work at all. Got it for 20 bucks though so I won't complain. I suspect 12 threads will last us a long time still. If the board ever goes belly-up I'm SOL though, I mean have you seen these prices.

Yep. I'm actually upgrading to a 1070 soon and if the 5650 won't be able to hold it I'm upgrading to a 5820K. If it doesn't bottleneck it, I'm getting a 4K monitor.

If you're in the EU I'd sell you the board for €130ish, and that's actually cheap considering the prices here...

I am in the EU, but muh USB3. Thanks for the offer though. I'm probably going abroad for a year soon so after that I guess it's finally time for a new box anyway,.

where's my i5-2500k sandy bridge bros at?

my build was from early 2012, still a bit surprised it's still kicking today.

>but muh USB3
Yeah that's also a reason why I'm getting a new board, bought a new case a few days ago and realized I can't use the front panel USB because there's no USB3...

The PCIE layout is also kinda shitty, x16/x16/x4 with only 1 slot in between.

My ram is shit tho, it's just a 1366mhz+1600mhz overclocked to 1400mhz. It probably would be a lot better if I had something decent.

webmshare.com/4ex0n
These hiccups doesn't happen that often when not recording

Also, fuck Sup Forums servers, I tried to upload this shit 8 times and all I got was connection errors.

>bash: speccy: command not found

If I had one of the DFI boards they made for 1366 I'd hold on to it forever, regardless of USB3 and shit. But they don't support Xeons, so fuck. DFI were awesome.

Fuck, the new Intel Ark website layout sucks

just bought a 3TB hdd

toast me

post ur screenfetch then fag

nice temps desu

Grade A shop, good job.

Your ram timings are pretty good

Ding! Ding! I think we have a winner. Holy fuck

oh shit, this thing must be worst than my old 1.8GHz Pentium 4 setup

Duke nukem and age of empires now that brings back memories.

ok minor issue here

You running dat sicc KernelEx?

yeah the windows 2000 equivalent

Opera is fucking dogshit, get firefox

Some compressed air makes everything clean and cold.

lol no, Opera is much better on old OS.