Daily reminder that iOS is superior to Android in every way;

Daily reminder that iOS is superior to Android in every way;
>Seemlessly pairing AirPods sync with your iCloud account and automatically connect to your other handsets.
>Set up and forget iCloud backup that restores everything back to your phone when you need it
>You can prefer to not clean your cache, reboot your phone but it still wont lag unlike android
>4 years of security patches and software enhancements
>Lightning connector superior to microusb standard which exist in %99 of android headsets
And so on.
Why are you being a jew and save your shekels instead of buying state-of-the-art smartphone of 2017

Weak bait

Not an argument

Y u dis jew

ofc iphone is better, but android is not far behind
smartphone is a portable device with limited functionality and small screen

>he literally said limited functionality

The small screen thing is stupid as well, but damn

Gas yourself, this feature is going to be added on iOS 10.3

know why that app was removed? Because it's built into the find my app in iOS already. They tried to charge $4 for default functionality, against the apple terms of service.

>user has an idea
>steal it
>iOSfags defend it

Apple cucks everyone

>removing a developers app because you want to implement the feature yourself

>Stealing a native feature and charging $4 for it

It isn't in iOS yet and it wasn't in the iOS beta before it was released in store.

It literally doesn't matter. By your logic they can remove any app from store because they feel like adding that feature in an iOS update.

>literally thousands of flashlight apps still in the store

see and afterwards gas yourself.

see and again, gas yourself

I already told you. It wasn't in iOS at the time it was made and it wasn't in the iOS beta either. That only came after it was removed from the store.

That argument is completely groundless because, once again, look at all the thousands of flashlight apps in the store.

Yes, they probably planned to implement the feature before the developer made the app but removing it because he beat them to it is literally abuse.

The problem is with the charging money for a built in feature, if the app was free, i would be trashing apple instead

Apple products are for leftists and homosexuals.

repent and feel the joy of using apple products

I'm not gay nor am I dumb enough to be a leftist, so no.

>no access to your own filesystem. lol
>can't install 3rd party apps without complicated jailbreaks
>can't download files through a browser except images

But it wasn't, and still isn't until they release 10.3 final, a built in feature.

You shouldn't mess with your file system and install 3rd party apps if you can't do something as simple as jailbreaking an iphone

lel, iphone cucks just accept not being able to make folders for different kinds of files (most of which they arent allowed to download) on their phones.

Android fags and their muh 5000 apps for literally same function.

This is why play store is full of garbage.

Androidfags kys.

Go back to sucking cock, faggot.

I don't, i jailbreak in which majority of Sup Forums does on their android phones as well by rooting.

>Seemlessly

Pros for using an Android device:
>cheaper (actually they cost between $50-$1000 so it's very relative)
>doesn't have overpriced accessories
>3.5mm + mini-USB universally accepted on them
>mSD
>better camera on most devices
>better battery life on some phones
>some devices have wireless charging
>back button
>can be used as a flash drive, without having to use LagTunes (so it can also be a Bootable Media)
>can share files with other devices over BT/WiFi
>deletable default/system apps
>superior rooting
>great variety of phones
>adjustable interface
>superior operating system overall
>better apps
>better multitasking
>file manager (even dumbphones have this)
>can download and install software outside a single app store
>can download certain files without 3rd party apps
>can download over 100MB at once
>can torrent, become a tiny server, overclock/underclock, and more
>AdAway, XPrivacy, AFWall+, Lucky Patcher, additional security and privacy apps, custom ROMs, system tweaks, easy recovery, more features and apps
>more useful apps for tech competent people
>even if you jailbreak an iPhone to get a few additional features, a rooted Android device still has 10x features, it even has more features when it's not rooted
>is an actual smartphone, instead of being an overpriced dumbphone
>pretty much a computer in your pocket

iPhones are made for consumers only, those who will just use social media and nothing else. They're just an expensive hobby, popular because mindless consumers worship brands. Android is made for everyone, including consumers, and can do almost anything a desktop OS can do, plus whatever iOS can do. Lower end Android devices may be slower, but they come at 1/8 price of an iPhone and still can do much more. You can almost always fix an Android phone yourself instead of paying a pajeet $100 to check what's wrong and another $200 to fix it. You can't turn an iPhone into a useful tool and you're very limited when using it.

It wasn't built in at the time bitch

I'm straight and hard line right wing.

I'm also not poor and prefer an OS that isn't laggy, bloated, lacking seriously in privacy ad security or use a fucking app drawer.

>prefer an OS that isn't laggy, bloated, lacking seriously in privacy ad security or use a fucking app drawer.
>macshitOS

LOVING

EVERY

LAUGH

too bad you can't get iphone hardware with a free distro on it optimized for tablet like freebsd for smartphone. now i'd pay $700 for that but not some petty consumer device

years of security patches and software enhancements

This is the main reason it's better than Android.

Android is much better if you're going to use your phone heavily for media and UI customization. Their update and support cycles are complete shit and only recently have they started taking security seriously by releasing frequent OS patches.

I'm ofcourse talking about the Pixel as the OEM flavors of Android are a lost case all together.

The Pixel's pricing is delusional for its 2 years of support.

>ishit becomes unusable trash after 1 year
>"""""""""""""""""""""""""4 years"""""""""""""""""""""

Android gives less of a shit about its old hardware than the itoy surprisingly

I'll take shit performance with sec updates over a phone that gets completely forgotten after 2 years and costs the same amount.I value security and support over performance and chances are the performance hit with OS updates isn't that bad for modern versions like the 6 and 7. I've used Android on the Nexus 5 since release day until last day of support and it's a much better OS for someone that wants to get the greatest utility out of a device. I didn't go with the Pixel after debating it for a while because the pricing is a joke (it's dollar for dollar the same price for the ishit, as if being a physical copy of it wasn't bad enough).

Google should have some dignity and contract to an OEM that can design an original device if they're trying to make a brand. If they want to start charging the same price as the ishit the support cycle should be exactly the same. They should also unfuck their supply line since they can't even manage to keep a stock of their product.

tl;dr there is just too much bullshit with the Pixel. This is supposed to be a flagship Android device and it's completely shit

Fake news

save a textfile in one app and open it in another. that's about the.most basic function a computer could do right? you shouldn't have any trouble with that should you?

>pairing 200$ earbuds to a phone manifactured by the same company is impressive
>you can do backups
>years are a good metrics for the quality of an os
>headset use microusb and not aux

>tfw when straight, conservative, support best president ever and I have an iPhone.

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone 5S

>complicated jailbreaks
>Download IPA file
>install it on phone
>open it
>you're now jail broken
Is that so hard. Kys if you can't do it

For real? Source pls

I'm talking about using the phone as a bootable media

Are you retarded? Save file, tap share, open in X app and voila. Yeah, I know.

>I can't Google