Why do people think switching to a different operating system is a magic pill that will fix their technological...

Why do people think switching to a different operating system is a magic pill that will fix their technological incompetence?

Switching to a less handholdy flavour of linux probably does go a long way towards fixing technological incompetence, though.

Install Gentoo and find out.

Stop posting niggers.

This. I spent a lot of time using the *buntus and all that, but CrunchBang really opened my eyes. I learned a fuckton.

dumb niggerposter

Depends on how and why you switch.
If you research how stuff works, you become technological competent.
If you research why stuff works a certain way and find another way better, you are more competent than the people who don't care.
windows is such a bad OS that people would rather be gay and use a macbook than use it.
Or even more extreme, some people find it so distasteful that they would rather give up sex forever and use the piece of shit.

s/and/than

Because marketing

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARARRRAAPP

People are dumb

Because its easier to suck dick using OSX compared to windows or linux where it requires you to really do something stupid.

Seems like all macfags want is to have easy access to dick sucking. Something MS and linux community still dont understand.

Is she seriously eating watermelon? I thought she'd be at least so classy to make a picture with a cocktail cherry

Ehh, at least it isn`t raw sewage

Eww, that shit is gonna look the same when it comes back out

Women put really disgusting shit in their mouth.

Yet they won't put your dick in their mouth

Those are two beautiful horses.

So that they can experience serious problems while doing important work and hence have to solve the problem quickly in order to have enough time to shoddily complete the work.

They have no identity

>Women put really disgusting shit in their mouth.
i never thought about it this way user. thank you. i am still surprised after all these years at how easy it is to get a female to swallow my cum. i ate my cum once. it tasted like salty snot and had the texture of movie theatre popcorn butter. maybe women are OK with drinking all kinds of cum and disgusting health drinks, because they have a lunar-based hormonal connection to bodily fluids and are capable of breastfeeding.

>lunar-based hormonal connection to bodily fluids

The fuck are you on about?

Perhaps they are just disgusting. Who in their right mind would gulp down gallons of Monster?

I remember struggling to get Arch working, then I got Gentoo working and realized that it's autismo garbage. But now Arch is easy babby shit. I just glare at Windows and it starts working.