Are keypads memes?

Are keypads memes?

Other urls found in this thread:

matias.ca/halfkeyboard/).
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Meme or not you risk looking like a massive faggot by having this gaymen led monstrosity on your desk.

Of course. What sort of question is that?
Do you think it'll make you a 1337 GAYMUR?
They're useless shit.

yes

Also, holy fuck, get rid of those notifications.

On second thought, with all those discord notifications maybe you should buy one.

no, I have that and it's one of the best purchases I have made in years

feels much better than a keyboard and it helps out with FPS games. but it's not just good with fps game, you can program every key so you can use macros like I do with Gimp

Answer you fucking phone and messages, brah.

Also yes they're fucking memes.

Unless if you wanna look like a grade A faggot, don't buy one of those. We have your best interests in mind buddy.

Fuck everyone in this thread I don't care what I look like when I game I care about using my thumb to control walking not using up three fucking fingers on wsad

Sounds like you're fucking shit at video games.

Yes Craig, kill yourself

What if nobody ever visits me and no woman will never see my bedroom?
Is it a good purchase in this case?

Holy shit

Kys gamer gear faggot if you're not global in csgo you cant complain about controls, youre just an autist

Depends 100% on what you play, keypads and keyboards like this are only really beneficial if you play MMOs and have 1001 hotkeys. The real power is to make a chain of hotkeys to autocast something quickly to give you that advantage. Any other game is pretty much a waste of money. You can also do this through software on your normal keyboard for unused keys, so these are only going to be worth the money if you really do have a shit load of hotkeys

Not global at all, I don't ever even play online games. I do like to take the best of both worlds and the one thing where consoles are better than pc games is having analog control of walking.

Very true there simply is no way on PC to have analog control for example "a joystick" only exists on console and has for 300 years one time a scientist company called logitech dared to bring "a joystick" to PC and needless to say there were no survivors

What about for macros in general? When using Ableton I really only have a dozen or so shortcuts I use constantly, this looks comfy and ergonomic. I'm sure it has a place in actual software with keyboard shortcuts

I always thought that shit would be good for war thunder used in combination with a joystick

Why is your NFC turned on?

No use a hotas you fucking casual
Mousers are shit

They only work with W10. If you get one, be sure to buy a copy of Windows 10 Professional :)

stupid
dumb
mobileposting
scum

I had one of those back when I still had a tablet PC. You still need a keyboard when doing digital art, but a full-sized one takes your pen hand, so I bought a keypad and configured it to work as a half-keyboard (matias.ca/halfkeyboard/). Worked pretty well.

No, bitches love keypads

"That looks so cool, user. What does it do?"
"This shit from Amazon is for Starcraft and LoL, you know, hardcore gaymer stuff"
"WOAH!"

Usually it's best to end there and change the topic with another conversation piece, but autists would scare people away by getting technical about macro keys, and end talking about the biggest deterrent, conversations about video games itself.

I wish some company would produce one in both left handed hand right handed varieties with a decent amount of keys. They would probably be quite comfy to use as a split keyboard.