Why is GNU/Linux so good at customization?

Are there any other OS' that can do it this well? Any examples?

so customized

yes

nice desktop awoo

This new ad has been brought to you by the contributions of Red Hat, Inc. to the OP's Enterprise account.

Thanks! So is yours! Is this a t400?

T410, I really like it, despite some minor flaws

>QUALITY POST

desktop thread fags must hang

macOS with Xquartz can run window managers too.

shit's modular, because unix started from the commnd line, and most love it.
>Any other OS's?
Windows with some addons.
And i suspect it will become really good at it again once composable shell replaces explorer.exe

Ah, that's right. My bad. What's wrong with it in your mind exactly?

I'm currently in the process of installing an AFFS mod on my x201, it's in pieces on the table but one of the parts I ordered came wrong so I'm waiting for the right part as I type this... I really like tiny lappies.

Pic related is my theme on it :3

The biggest issue is the Supervisor password that can only be bypassed by shorting the EEPROM on boot. Actually I think that is the only flaw, since I kinda worked around it by removing my old HDD with Antergos, from my dead HP, and replacing the HDD with the preinstalled Win7. I might go ahead and get an adapter so I can use both Antergos and Win7 on 2 HDDs all in one T410.

I still have that background from when you posted it on [s4s].

Oh, you got one with a supervisor password set? that's unfortunate. That's also kinda my problem with my x201, that i can't install a real open-source bootloader.

That image I posted is wrong, I forgot to add the lense flare on that one. I would go get you the real one but it's on my thinkpad which is currently in pieces.

Nice trips btw.

Yeah, I wouldn't be able to get a open source bootloader as you mentioned, as well as using USB to load a liveCD. It sucks that I would have to disassemble it just to gain proper access to it.

I was wondering why the background I had looked different from your desktop one. Thanks for pointing that out.

>supervisor password set?
First thing i check when i buy used TP.

Because it's free software dumbass?

Stupidest thread yet.

wow so customized

*Linux

u mad

Don't deny the truth

while i agree that some of them are just bandwaggoning, most of Sup Forums users who advocate linux (including me) are in a situation where using linux is just better. sorry for making you feel like you dont belong and sorry that this makes you feel mad.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BSD