LOL

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/life-style/love-sex/89134857/model-miranda-kerr-swears-off-sex-ahead-of-marriage-to-snapchat-billionaire-evan-spiegel
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>supermodel
>butterface

Clothing models need a body, not a face.

They need both desu.

What ideas specifically?

Take a look the faces at your average high end Paris runway show, they clearly don't.

that's absolute bullshit, if you don't have a strong face you can't make it very far. tons of women have the body but not the attitude or the face. it's not about being pretty or beautiful, but being bold and striking with hard edge chiseled characteristics.

i'll have to look her up but most likely this is just a bad moment in how she is holding her face, not to mention the absolutely disgusting on camera flash.

i spent hears photographing women, even the best models can look like shit.

instagram stories makes snapchat obsolete

go the fuck back to Sup Forums or Sup Forums with this bull.

not technology

What's even funnier is reading a bunch of neckbeards' thoughts on what it takes to be a model.

she;s a golddigger. and that ((merchant)) deserves to be fleeced by her.

she's also had a kid and is 33 years old. I'm sure she was better looking 10 years ago in her prime she's a past peak model and isn't getting the work she used to she was dropped from Victorias secret like 2 years ago

wtf it's about tech companies you fucking retard

ever since kate moss butterface became fashionable

Are you legitimately brain dead?

She isn't wrong, fb steals other peoples intellectual property all the time, heck its own existence is owed to connectU and the Winklevoss

KEKERBERG BTFO BY SOME DUMB BIMBO MODEL
GOTTA LOVE THIS TIMELINE

Yes posting anime girls and shitposting about OS/hardware/software that you never used but feel insecure about is technology. Face it, this board is 20% autistic neet ricers with more time than ambition, 5% rich parents smug college kids, 25% Sup Forums and Sup Forums shitposters and 50% Sup Forumsermin that got banned too often for participating in GPU/console wars until they released they could do it in here. Just look at the catalog obviously shows that Sup Forums's cancer actually moved to here.

yes she's definitely past her prime.

pic related, her great facial features intact.

she looks fine are you being /sarcastic

It's an improvement but I still can't stand that minimalist "big everything so your grandma with arthritis can hit it on her touch screen device" design bullshit. Ricing on Windows is still ineffective and opens tons of potential backdoors.

Fucking lol

Lost it

Someone wrote a post how to be a model using vim on gentoo

The jaw has very clearly been shooped.

>5% rich parents smug college kids
pretty sad I'm not included in this category desu

virgins, everybody

the epitome of "2/10, elbows too pointy, would not bang"

she is orlando blooms sloppy seconds I wouldn't even look at that bitch

>cd..
>cd
>cd
>cd...
>cd ..

is he a virgin?

in another story, he alluded they were not having sex until married due to his convictions/faith.

what a way to lose it, lucky bastard.

>make a shitty app and get all the shitty bitches
Really makes me think

If I've learned anything it's that smug is never a good thing, sometimes it's due to stubbornness, but it can be caused by anything.

link to the story?

they're both merchants, my dear uninformed friend

>(((Spiegel)))

Oy vey!

she's Christian. Scottish, my retarded friend.

>link to the story?
stuff.co.nz/life-style/love-sex/89134857/model-miranda-kerr-swears-off-sex-ahead-of-marriage-to-snapchat-billionaire-evan-spiegel

australian, my mongoloid friend
and she's a merchant

Fuck that I just wish I had rich parents

>and she's a merchant
Scottish ancestry. And I'll need some proof she's Jewish, mys retarded pal.

>Kerr was born in Sydney and raised in Gunnedah, New South Wales.
>In an interview, Kerr stated that her ancestry is mostly English with smaller amounts of Scottish and French.

You're both a couple of shit brained baboons.

they're more accepting of knee socks wearing cock craving sissies there

oh my mongoloid friend, i'm so sorry for you

She's Scottish from Australia. Australian is not ethnicity (unless you;re one of those gasoline-sniffing subhumans).

haha... still waiting for that proof she's a jew, my retarded pal. don't even try to switch topics.

rekt

just coz she has some bullshit Kabala text in her pocket doesn't make her jewish my retarded friend.

neither does that Om symbol that yoga practicioners constantly flaunt make you a hindu.

stop being stupid.

samefag retard.

stay rekt my mongoloid friend ;D

>implying im that guy
its amusing you care so much about an internet argument though...i wouldnt want to have your level of confidence xd

>didn't check the unique ip counter go up
lost your chance there buddy

t. beta cuck

still waiting for that confirmation she's jewish.

>waiting for our cocks in your ass and mouth
fix'd

ah yes another thread ruined by kids cartoons good work

butthurt is not and argument and definitely not proof, my retarded friend.

>The 33-year-old Australian model met Snapchat co-founder Evan, 26, in 2014, and the loved-up couple are planning to wed later this year.
>However the star, who shares six-year-old son, Flynn, with her actor ex-husband Orlando Bloom, says she and her beau have yet to take their relationship to an intimate level as his traditional beliefs mean they are saving themselves until after they become husband and wife.

>Marry a woman who's older than you and has previously been married
>Literally has a son
>Don't even have sex with her

Top kek, what a fucking cuck.

>kids cartoons
comes on anime site, complains about anime. you have a two-digit IQ, user.

>he uses smug girls to hide his self-doubt and butthurt
kek

hmmm, if only there was some place made for anime
a certain portion of the site set aside so you could post your cartoons all day without adults having to watch you
a place for discussions, sort of like a black board that you could write on
or maybe like a poster board to pin notes on
we'll call it a board
hm yes if only there was a board for anime
if only - oh wait!
there is!
go there now

What's hilarious that there are much better looking, smarter and younger girls that than hag. The only thing going for her is being "famous". Literal beta faggot.

still not an argument! where's the proof she's a jew???? how much more do I have to wait for you retards to make up some more shit and dig your hole even deeper?

we're here to help you come out the closet user

>putting this much effort into an online argument
Such a fragile and insecure ego user, just like a girl :3

>still can't provide the proof
>still pushes the argument onto ad hominems
pathetic.

>still thinks im that dude
>still thinks its an argument
i feel better about my social skills now

Yeah that is why all the Kings in history only married 30/40 year old women. Oh wait...

I like instagram better than snapchat

The Snapcode thing, Facebook Messenger copied too.

Zuckerberg stole the idea of Facebook, you think he's just going to stop stealing from others once he's rich and powerful?