Shaving Technology

I just purchased the Panasonic ES8243A after using disposable shavers for years and it is literally life changing.

I used to dread and avoid shaving but it is so easy with the Panasonic ES8243A.

You do not even need to use shaving cream and can dry shave. I had no idea this technology even existed. I can shave now MUCH faster and with much less pain.

What do you use to shave?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001DNE3KQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1486706087&sr=8-1&keywords=panasonic razor
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can anyone recommend a good electric shaver for about 50€? I use a generic one (pic related) and it hurts because it literally pulls the facial hair instead of cutting it.

I can't use regular razors either because I'll look like an acne ridden teenager for the following week

the triangular ones are shit get one shaped like OP has

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001DNE3KQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1486706087&sr=8-1&keywords=panasonic razor

I was actually thinking of buying since I've been using an old shitty wired razor for almost a decade and was thinking about replacing it,

It's like $60 on Amazon, do you like it OP?

I was using those then I brought a BIC hand razor. Great for the longer hair over 1cm.

No, it is not "literally" pulling the hair out of your face. It is "literally" not capable of doing that. You're dragging it too quickly and some of the hairs are getting tugged on before they get chopped. Move it more slowly.

Absolutely it is like changing. I got the 90 dollar version but the $60 one is pretty much the same thing.

If you aren't cutting your nose trying to get that peach fuzz, you are doing it wrong.

I think you need to check what the word literally means

Even if it's due to my dragging it too quickly (it isn't, it's just got shit blades because it's cheap) it is still "literally" pulling out the hairs

>use an electric razor for the first time
>it's fucking awful and doesn't cut anywhere as clean as a cheap disposable razor

you probably got one of those shit triangle ones instead of one like OP

I think you need to reread my post. The hairs on your face are not getting pulled out. They are getting tugged on a bit, and that is what you are feeling, but the tugging is not removing them from your fucking head. Does this make sense yet? (y/n)

I know what you meant, the hairs are getting tugged on but it's not a bit, it's enough to pull them out. It's not the way I drag it because I can be holding it next to my face without moving it and it will still pull the hairs. It's the shit blades. So it effectively is "literally" pulling literal hair from my literal face.

It's this one.

Electric razors are not worth the money. You're better off with a double edge razor. The blades are dirt cheap and you get a clean shave every time.

Was it a rotary razor?

Those aren't very good for clean cuts. Like said, you'd need a foil razor like the one OP uses.

Panasonic is superior

>Braun Series 3

Found your problem

Wrong board

ITT: homosexuals who are deeply ashamed they have a cock

spoken like a true linux-user

This holy shit
Electric toothbrush-not a meme
Electric razor - meme

>>Electric toothbrush-not a meme
Am I being memed at?

>buy disposable razor