When's the last time gee talked to a girl

When's the last time gee talked to a girl

i dont talk to muslim girls like your pic

15 mins ago

Does Siri count?

An hour ago?

Glory woman is just plain stupid desu

This morning when I asked my wife how our baby is doing as she's been sick recently

Does my mom count?

This morning

hour ago

Is your wife an actual 3d, living, human?

lat night before me and my girlfriend went to bed

dude that's my gf lol

>58885524
(You)

I talked to my mother in 2011.

many years

A few seconds ago, my girlfriend in fact.

yes

Did she leave you in the middle of the night or something?

Not counting coworkers, anyone working or family and in person only? Hmm... I'd say about a week.

Better hope her family is westernized or they will aloha snackbar your ass.

A chick on tinder messaged me a bit ago but I never responded, checkmate atheists

About ten seconds ago, she's sitting behind me.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I am confused how Tinder is connected to a religion

I literally haven't spoken to another person in 2 years

8 hours ago.

she took my phone and put it in her pocket. I took it out and went back to work.

4 years

10 months ago
>mfw you made me realise how bad this is

Like... 5 years?

like a day ago, you didn't say anything about family members, OP.

how easy is it to get autism bucks? even if I didn't want to, I'd have to try very hard to not talk to a girl once in a while

ar u a fucking neckbeard?

if answer == "yes":
self.kill()
else:
self.kill()

Just yesterday, it was on the chat of some local sopcast tv channel, she recognized me even tho i have a different handle and I said something like "so you memorized every detail about me, cute ;)" and she said giggles and we started joking about being wife and husband, then rp'ing, it was nice

>our baby
Are you sure you don't mean "her baby"?

About

“Checkmate, Atheists” is a sarcastic expression used to conclude an illogical argument about religion, typically in a mocking attempt to prove the existence of the Judeo-Christian God. The phrase has also inspired a variety of image macros satirizing theistic rationales for the existence of a deity. The phrase is usually followed with “Christians: 1 Atheists: 0.”
Origin

On October 31st, 2007, a video message titled “Checkmate, Atheists” was uploaded by YouTuber[1] comedian and musician Edward Current. In the video, Current presents ten points to prove the existence of a Christian God, proclaiming “Checkmate!” after each one. While Current is a self-identified atheist and his video was intended as a satire, it managed to stir a lengthy debate about the validity of his claims in the comments. As of October 2012, the video has received more than 1.2 million views and over 55,000 comments.

Precursors

In the video, Current displays a banana as evidence that God exists. This may have been inspired by a video titled “Atheist Nightmare” in which Christian evangelist Ray Comfort, accompanied by actor Kirk Cameron, attempts to disprove evolution by showing that a banana fits inside a human palm. The video was uploaded to YouTube on April 26th, 2006 and accumulated over 600,000 views within six years.

The usage of the phrase also bears similarities to the “Where is your god now?”, another widespread expression that has been used with absurd images to discredit the existence of God.

Like hit on a girl? 3 years ago, got her number, later learned she's had a fiance since high school, probably the only female D&D player I'll ever find in the wild...;_;

>she will never use your face as her designated shitting street
why live?

My wife before she left for work this morning.

Yesterday to my soon-to-be ex-girlfriend

hero.an*

Today in a gym like 15 minutes ago.

yesterday through awkward dialogue.

did she cheat on you?

3 hours ago.

To be fair, she's not hot.

Mudslime or Mexican, I can't tell the difference.

Ain't she Ms Pajeet?

Romantically?

3 years ago, I'm still in love with my ex but thinking of dating again soon finally.

Normally?

A couple minutes ago.

I talk to my mom once a week

Unlike Jews, Muslims love converts.

If he converted her family would welcome him with open arms.

Muslims don't care about race mixing so long as you're both Muslim.

The girl at the apple store came with my iMac and said "here's your iMac" and I said "Thanks"

Last night on Discord.
In person probably 3 days ago.

>gf
>my

4 hours ago at work when she found some bugs in my code. tester ass bitch.

this pajeeta sure is pretty....

10 minutes ago at McDonald's

I talk to myself. . .does that count?

Show tits, timestamped, or no.