Oh, what's that? You're a straight white male? Yeah, you're fucking cancerous...

Oh, what's that? You're a straight white male? Yeah, you're fucking cancerous. FUCKING WHITE MALES STOP POLLUTING THE TECH INDUSTRY.

>"Aina Braxton, ’12, the lab’s assistant director, kicks off the meeting by asking everyone to gather in a circle to share their names and gender pronouns."

>“Video game studios are still very much a cisgender (when a person’s gender identity conforms to the gender he or she was assigned at birth – the opposite of transgender), white, straight male world,” Pace says.

seattletimes.com/sponsored/video-game-studio-embraces-radical-diversity/

>MUH
>DIVERSITY

>when a person’s gender identity conforms to the gender he or she was assigned at birth – the opposite of transgender)

Literally every JRPG has one or more people with ambiguous gender identity. A lot of fighting games do too.

Why do I feel rage when I have no soul?

Hi! My name is GNU/user, or as I’ve recently taken to calling myself, GNU plus user. My pronounce are GNU/he, GNU/him and GNU/his.

JUST

lol UW

any news story from the UW is easy mode

REEEEEEEEEEE

seriously wtf is this shit

>GENDER

SAGED OP

Can Sup Forums please stop posting their political agitation on this board?

As long as theywill work or they will just go bust in a month or two. A system can only handle so much parasites.

GNU/ should be a gender pronoun tbqh pham

STFU WHITEY

wow, epic post my Sup Forumstarded friend

Awww poor whitey is afraid to share his power and privilege with a minority

I AM FUCKING GNU/TRIGGERED YOU FUCKING GNU/SHITLORD!!!

@58889183
You're still not convincing me you're not a Sup Forumstard who is false flagging

The liberal use of "whitey" is kind of a giveaway. Work on it, my 85-IQ friend.

Also, no (You) for you

At what point did virtue signaling become code word for racism?

I refuse to believe these people exist in real life as anything more than a freak statistically insignificant minority.

>implying this shit doesn't effect tech
remember when all that mattered was programming skill?

Oh yeah, baby... I'm going to GNU/t all up in that.

>Sup Forums

we need to shill this to stallman as some identity for living the free software life

I don't see anything racist in the linked article. Sounds like you're just a triggered stormcuck.

>2017
>being comfortable with the way you were born is a bad thing

missing the point, kys

I read the first sentence of your post, and thought
>hey that sounds like my school.

It actually is my school.
To be fair, that's the Bothell campus, so it's not like there's much to report here anyways.

Surely I am not the first person to realise how egotistical it is to want to be called "they/them". It's like you are so fucking cool a singular pronoun isn't good enough, you need to be referred to as multiple people...

Not to mention the assault on the bloody language:

> says of Pace, who uses the pronouns they, their and them. “They won’t let us get away with anything less than that.”

I agree, a better solution is new gender-neutral pronouns, like Swedish has. xe/xir has had some success in English.

or just he/she, you know, since every fucking human is male or female

because you're a nigger

I think they were talking about the coders not the characters. Unless Poison and Bridget moonlight as codemonkeys.

>/lgbtyuiop/
Also kys

check your pronouns im a gentoomyn

>video games
Found your problem.

sjws can only think in terms of buzzwords

>unrelated Sup Forums click bait

You are shitting outside the box pal

I work in the industry and that's still all that matters. If you you're skilled, your golden. If you're not that good, well, who cares if you lose your job to someone else also not good?
We need good engineers, wherever we can find them. If we need more than we have, we have to make more.

This is a tech board. If anyone comes on here with that "we need more women and minorities in tech" we'd tell them to get that shit out of here. And if anyone comes on here with some Sup Forums bullshit, you can fuck off too.
If you understood my point you'd either not reply to this post or reply to this post with something completely off topic but tech related, as if this post never even existed.

Nice terminal layout. That guy is clearly a pro.

im really sorry you attend UW

Can I use GNU + user?

Underrated.

>implying MUH TEK isn’t influenced, or affected by politics in any way

Stay ignoramous

Is the Poettering?

>seattle
Totally nukable. Do not, I repeat, do not let people leave the place, hold the fuck up.

Sup Forums is cancer, and is already making metastasis on Sup Forums

Can you please stop with this Sup Forums bullshit? Just because it takes place in the tech industry doesn't make it tech related.

>we'll tell them to fuck off
Good luck breaking the law.

>"still"

This is the most triggering word in the whole post. As if not being part of this insanity was a problem that has to be fixed.

dead horse