What do u think of this build?

what do u think of this build?
gtx 1060 6 gb
intel core i5 6600
ddr4 16 gb

is something too overpowered or too weak?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.de/B150M-Plus-Mainboard-Sockel-Intel-Speicher/dp/B017M5JZ7Y/ref=pd_sim_147_3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=1W7GDBPADEQ68NV9FNZW
pcpartpicker.com/list/gtJKGf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ok but what about the PSU and Mobo?

should probably go for the 9X

pls elaborate both of you. i am from /fa.

>i am from /fa/
macbook pro + iphone + beats

ahhh motherboard is important?
amazon.de/B150M-Plus-Mainboard-Sockel-Intel-Speicher/dp/B017M5JZ7Y/ref=pd_sim_147_3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=1W7GDBPADEQ68NV9FNZW

actually even /fa knows that these are meme.

You should start by waiting for Ryzen.

i ggogle psu. i take just one of an old pc with 400 watt i guess

>1060 6GB
Waste of money. Integrated graphics are more than good enough for everyday use.

what is ryzen

might as well wait for ryzen so prices can drop

A CPU.

i want to play games

APUfags REKT

and why should i wait for it. elaborate pls. when does ryzen hit the market?

probably later this year

realy? is /v a better place to ask for this?

no

Yes. Sup Forums are experts at technology related to video games.

ELABORATE. what the fuck why are you all speaking cryptic?

First, Ryzen is the new CPU soon to be released by AMD. According to the rumors it's gonna be good and cheap. Second, ignore those sending you to Sup Forums, they're just crybabies with some sense of superioty that gets crushed when they realise they're obscure systems are never going to be as popular as gaming. Third, everyone who isn't sending you to Sup Forums is being "cryptic" because you need to learn how to fucking Google shit.
Now go back to /fa/.

>>>/pcbg/

No, Linux shitposter just can't realize that pc Can be used for gaming

Also everything in your build is fine, i'd take kabylake (i5 7600) to enjoy Netflix in 4k.
Never buy anything from AMD, Remember my words
Just buy a 500w PSU (modular if you want less cables in the case)
Buy a SSD. It's a must in every build, i have a 500gb Samsung Evo (is the best) and a 4tb wd Red for storage
Buy a h170 or h270 motherboard, buy 2133mhz ddr4 RAM, optical drive, hdd, and if you want a different CPU Cooler, but it's not strictly necessary, you'll just get lower temps

1060 is dubious value now.
consider a RX 480 4GB (assuming you live in US where it, and electric power too for that matter, is cheap)
alternately, get a 1070.

There is no such thing as a perfect build if you don't tell us what you do... For example this build might not be the best for CAD work but would be great for modern gaming. Without telling us anything about your use of a PC then I would just say this is too over powered and to get a pentium system with a really fast ssd.

why do i need ssd? hdd is enough isnt it?

price needed faggot

i am living in germany but electric power costs are no problem. what do u mean with dubious?

i want to play grafic intense games and cpu intense game like arma or csgo on 60 fps and full hd?

How much are you willing to budget? I could rig you up something on pcpartpicker.

800 dollars max. i love you

i have an optical drive, a psu and a pc case already

What case/PSU?

Also I'd recommend you wait for Zen, considering how close it is to release, in March.
Nevertheless, I could rig you up an intel rig.

ehmm ehhmmm a normal one. nvm maybe i just buy new ones if they dont work.

i am actually waiting for end march to buy this computer. need to get some money first

This should be good enough for your needs.
8GB of DDR4, you can add more later if you need more. It's not really that important for gaming.
1TB of storage should be large enough for most games, and you can again expand more later.
Good luck and happy building.

P.S ; Wait for Zen. The improvements and competition will drive prices down.
pcpartpicker.com/list/gtJKGf

In the US at least, perf/$ of RX 480 4GB is much better than GTX 1060 6GB following a year of driver updates.
Perf/Watt is still worse for AMD though, and Nvidia is obviously unopposed in the higher performance brackets.

Get an i3 instead.