Hey Sup Forums, why does all your shit look so factory standard ass boring...

Hey Sup Forums, why does all your shit look so factory standard ass boring. Do you really think quiduan from the manufacturing plant cares as much about your shit as you do?

Show me your Irl ricing! This is a cd case I just did up.

im so sorry that you have to suck dicks for a lIving, op.

Underage Fagot: The Post

I'll have you know I'm a 28yo virgin. I have as much right to be here as anyone.

My laptop from the back.

>just did up
So you ruined something that had a marginal value to begin with.

What the hell do you mean by marginal value? Are you just saying meme words or does it have to do with unit rates of change? Ain't no-one gonna buy a 3 dollar cd case used, at any quantity, so it doesn't make sense to talk derivatives.

A shit CD case that could have been sold for a dollar or two to the right individual is only destined for the landfill now.

Or I could sell it to an underage faggot for a little more. But you didn't have a response to my comment. Marginal is a word with a meaning and you didn't use it right. Either you have a deeper meaning or you're just repeating what you heard on the Internet. Which is it?

I'm not going to argue with an autist who doesn't understand the word marginal or his shit pen drawings on a CD case. Consider suicide you waste of resources.

Thanks for conceding :)

You already fell for the thinkpad meme, why add more memes to it?

Because amusing myself is a worthwhile pursuit?

>bottle of lotion
>box of tissues
Everytime.

My age doesn't start with a 1 and I don't sharpie my school binders
>I'll have you know I'm a 28yo virgin
At this rate it will never change

So this is the Sup Forumso/poster's machine

what do you drive user?

That's legit for my nose and eczema. I'm uncut so no need for props

LOL CARS BRO DUDEEEEE

03 legacy manuel

youll like my other one then

t. anime aficionado

>mass effect wallpaper
>spurdo

EBIN X=========D

and how is Manuel doing? Fucking mexican making you do all the work as usual I bet.

t. busrider

I have a car, it's a tool that gets me to and from work and other places. I'm not autistic enough to swoon over them a d get stickers referencing them.