Good sounding in ear headphones

Give me some good sounding in ear headphone below $10.

Other urls found in this thread:

audiobudget.com/?
audiobudget.com/
audiobudget.com/leaderboard.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you just posted them

KZ EDR? Are they really good?

xiaomi pistons are cheap and good

Other than ones in your pic, KZ ATE and Rock Zircons on sale

That or ATE, both good

The KZ sets are pretty garbage. So are the Zircons. Absurdly bass heavy with multiple treble spikes.

A different suggestion, try the HJE-120.

Eiaosi X6
Ivery IV-7

>good sounding
>below $10
pick one

KZ had and has a lot of pretty good IEM.

is this thread still alive? What do you guys thing of this guy audiobudget.com/? Can I trust his recommendations?

>below $10.

fuck off

> Can I trust his recommendations?
Probably not particularly much. But nothing terrible will happen even if you do.

UiiSii H7 aliexpress.com/s/item/32659847504.html?trace=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail&productId=32659847504&productSubject=UiiSii-HM7-Luxury-In-ear-Earphone-Bass-Stereo-Earbuds-Noise-Isolating-Handsfree-with-Microphone-Wire-Control&aff_platform=product&cpt=1486824250323&sk=2VrZ7UFUr&aff_trace_key=5e0289ab065c4fddb840ac712aaee2e1-1486824250323-05077-2VrZ7UFUr#autostay

Less than $7 (+comes with a "perfumed" wire)

ED3 not really doing anything about my critique, really just another example of how KZ makes poorly tuned products.

>audiobudget.com/
The measurements are nearly useless. Coupler used is clearly inadequate.
The suggestions are somewhat shaky.

Pick your poison.

Anyone got news on the KZ ZST? They look phenomenal, have a removable (though proprietary) cable, and they're cheap. If the sound is there, I'd pick up a pair.

google VIVANCO
they sound awesome

Beh, just pick them up? Not like you can go by other people's tastes or susceptibility to marketing anyhow.

Unless you got something objective to match your taste against, it's as good a guess as any.

At least I myself still like some of the KZ best.

I really liked my Zircons, but they broke very quickly even though I took good care of them. No matter what I did, the braided cable kept getting discolored. Then the microphone must have fucked up, because if I used it on a TRRS jack, such as a cellphone, it would connect and disconnect 5 times a second according to the phone (as well as fuck up the volume handling, hitting volume up on the phone itself would go to max and then min and back again), but worked fine on TRS jacks. Then finally one of the drivers stopped working.

But I really fucking liked the sound signature for everyday, casual listening. Not the most accurate, but it was great for the dumb shit I listen to on the bus. Also, I need my shit to isolate very well, so IEMs with a closed housing are a must.

Sure. Well, I don't think it'll be a bad idea to try this one even if I obviously don't think it's exactly like a Rock Zircon.

ZS3 are better unless you really like V-shape.