Does Sup Forums have a slack group?

Does Sup Forums have a slack group?

Or is it not neckbeardy enough for Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

slackhq.com/dear-microsoft-8d20965d2849#.jpgj54rz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have literally never heard of this before, and I have no intention of looking it up.
If it's not related to slackware, you can piss off.

Why does everyone cream over Slack when it's literally just IRC with profile pictures?

It's more than that.

Because next gen web app thing

>web app

>CAP

Ircv3 plz go

I set up some bridge bots between Slack and Skype so that I don't have to directly use the latter anymore

Irc.installgentoo.com #installgentoo

You moron we hate any kind of social contact. Just because we are all spergs, doesn't mean we will enjoy talking to each other. We argue over operating systems on a daily basis, good luck with the group cohesion.

I guess people of Sup Forums use this weird stuff called Sup Forums which already lets you post messages and address many topics altogether.

I'm using this with friends but one of us noticed he got google ads related to topics being discussed on slack. The service agreement says they dont use ur data for those purposes but it is still suspicious.

Anyone else experienced this?

discord is the better slack

Discord is just Slack FOR GAMERS

yeah and has a better userbility

dont you have to pay per user?

i mean usability

I use it for a uni group because the plebs were to good for discord or IRC.

>Don't cry for slack; it's already dead

slackhq.com/dear-microsoft-8d20965d2849#.jpgj54rz0

We use it at work, it's decent. Some guy in our office wrote a script so you can play chess against someone on it

HipChat > Slack

I use it for my project groups at uni. It sucks that there isn't one unified account for all slack domains, but I figure that's some sort of privacy thing. Or maybe they provision separate instances of Slack branded IRC servers everytime you make a group.

Its free but if you want extra features in your team the admin has to pay for an upgrade. The extra features arent rly important tho, the only real limitation of a free team is only being able to view the last 10 000 messages

YES! YET ANOTHER COMMUNICATION PROGRAM!