fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Mort_aux_Juifs
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/128716
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guzmán_(apellido)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matamoros,_Tamaulipas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wtf

I am proud to have Spanish blood

It changed it's name last summer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, it was becouse Reconquista, centuries ago.

This is true. But the last year they changed the name of the village

Also in Spain there is a village called: Kill the Moors, in Mexico a city too named like this

QUE?

CHI

Last year some guy got his 15 minutes of fame in Argentina because there was some immigrant whose last name was "Kill the jews", but in Spanish of course.

The fucking cuck had it changed.

>country full of Christianized Arabs
>hates Jews

You don't say. But have you ever considered that Spaniards and Jews are closely related, since you both originate from or near the Arabic peninsula?

Also related.

It is stimated that 1/5 of Spaniards have jew blood.

PAY DENBTS

source: your ass

>my last name is actually "Matamoros"
>MoorKiller

>amerindian

Hey! I live in a city called "Matamoros" (MoorKiller)

Do you know that Santiago Matamoros (moor killer) is the patron saint of Spain?

I would love a source on that. Seriously. Many dank mems can be made out of this,

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroica_Matamoros
the oficial name of the city is "Heroica Matamoros" (moor killer heroine)

los marrANOS

Checked.

Can't you change the name to Matagringos? That should Trigger those dirty Texans.

Post de calidad.

You're whiter than you think, my friend

>posting meme sicence

Me apodan el mataviejas

Being white is a terribly bad thing. I'd rather be called olive-skin or whatever we would call it than to be associated with the West.

Makes sense, since the earliest settlers were mostly phoenicians(middle eastern)

>north italy is darker than portugal

l-lmao

No, being born white is the greatest gift you can be given. You're almost guaranteed a good life

In France too lmao

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Mort_aux_Juifs

haha very funny.

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/128716
Spain had the biggest Jewish population in the world. Lots of Spaniards have Marrano blood.

Anyone with non visible veins on their wrists due to tanned skin was killed.

PADANIA É BIANCAAAAA!!!!

>implying it isn't true
>implying we aren't the marranos all along

Just face it brother, 6 million Sephardim can't disappear in one night just because some king said so

>Under pressure from the national authorities however, the municipal council retired the name in January 2015.

Germoney must pay reparations

GLORIOSO
L
O
R
I
O
S
O

it's 2016, "white" means self-hating cuck.

>The Sephardic result has been relativized by the authors themselves[2][3][4][5] and questioned by Stephen Oppenheimer, who estimates that much earlier migrations from the Eastern Mediterranean, might have accounted for the Sephardic estimates. The same authors in an October 2008 study attributed most of those same lineages in Iberia and the Balearic Islands as of Phoenician origin.[7][dubious – discuss]

>tfw my last name is Guzmán
Am I a Jew? ;_;

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guzmán_(apellido)

Había judíos que al convertirse al cristianismo tomaban como apellido nombres de lugares pero no quiere decir que todos los que tengan apellidos de origen toponímico sean judíos. Además el origen de este apellido se remonta al siglo XI por lo que veo poco probable que tenga nada que ver con los judíos.

>implying that, white or not white (it does not matter), Spain is not already a cuck country.

You can't change reality with words

MUH

Yes, Spain is a country cucked by Castilla throughout centuries, you're not wrong there.

Well, yeah. But not only that.

Have you been in Barcelona lately? The only thing we need to compete with London is our own Khan. (Althought the current Down-syndrome mayor fits the role)

But Barcelona's downfall is a matter of its own decisions and massive andalucian immigration.
Besides, Barcelona is a leftist hell hole, what did you expect?

Oh, and Barcelona is not Spain :^)

Yeah, you are right... Spain, broadly, has been increasingly leftard since Zapatero, but Catalonia specifically is much worse.

We truly deserve to be called Cuckalonia. The Sweden of Southern Europe.

is that a fucking PIANO?

that says 'couch'

Easter?

Part of my city used to be called Nigger Village until last year.

Social justice ruins everything.

סְפָרַד
סַפָּה

Well, they kinda look alike

there were native iberians before the phoenicians but i think they are also semitic

/thread

Yes, and the other 4/5 is moor, of course.

It's also the name of a city in Mexico right across the border from Texas

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matamoros,_Tamaulipas

what graph is this, what is x and what is Y, this is so dumb....