/bst battlestation thread

I get to start it edition.

Old thread is about to hit the post limit to here you go you know the drill

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01HRB49Z6/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
desk-warehouse.co.uk/item/luffield_1600mm_cantilever_vdu_desk/635
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have never been so comfortable as I am in my dorm right now. Only have 2 other roommates in an apt made for 4, so I have a room to myself. Planning on making a new keyboard soon and building myself a server that isn't a shitty old AMD fire hazard.

I finally finished my speaker platform project.

>Love the desktop lamp, got a link?

Hope you're looking at the new thread, user.

amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01HRB49Z6/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It almost looks like your desk is going to fire rockets from those things.

You need new monitors before all of that.

cozy
looks good for what you have to work with
still working on that drone i see

Project looking good my man.
Looks comfortable and reasonably tidy. Good for you user.
>cozy ty man
Besides cable mgmt yours looks lovely too.
A lil cramped though

which figure is that on the bottom on her knees

I can always put on the grills to make it less intimidating, but who wants grills, amirite.

Ye boi.

Thanks senpai!

>still working on that drone i see

Yeah, making really slow progress on this one. Working on power distro this morning.

hey what about that desk? where did you buy it?

do you fix them or is it for you?

My ceiling light just died :/

stop reposting this picture dude, we get it, you're very proud of this ONE picture, but cmon.

æbleskiver i februar? er det ikke lidt sent?

It's a generic cantilever desk from an office supply place. I quite like that the second set of uprights is in the middle rather than both sets being toward the back though, makes it more stable.

desk-warehouse.co.uk/item/luffield_1600mm_cantilever_vdu_desk/635

I build them for myself, but I'm also licensed for commercial drone work which I do with an Inspire.

where did you get your desk?
also how long is it?

vent hvordan ved du han er dansker? Men ja hans billede er virkelig klam
woah cool

>mercy wallpapers
>meme keyboard
>blue and pink colours
2/10
Comfy and not too crowded but
>fedora
7/10
>backlight
>HTC Vive meme
>LE FUNNI MEME MEN
>bowling
0/10
nothing to say, p comfy and basic
7/10
>anime
>touhou
>NEET action figures
>backlight
>coloured mechanical keyboard
-10/10
>backlight
>those shitty colours for backlight
>THOSE WIRES
but you do have a nice keyboard
4/10
>coloured keyboard
>coloured mouse
>Reddit is in bookmarks
1/10
>ANIME wallpaper
>small keyboard
>trackball
>backlight
>coloured keyboard
>Keep Calm and Carry On
>bezel size on those monitors
-7/10
>anime wallpaper
Cool keyboard though but
>razer mouse
>good taste in milk
8/10

thanks

what's that orange display on the keyboard do?

>tfw CAD without a numpad is suffering, but you need CAD to make a numpad

>brick walls
>Spotify
>Anime
>SOVIET UNION FLAG
>MANGA
>LITERALLY LOOKS LIKE HIS MAMMIE'S BASEMENT
>BERN
>3 MONITORS FOR NO (0) REASON
>AOC MONITORS
KILL YOURSELF/10

Post yours m8

this

Now this is some top-tier autism

ok you own an IBM keyboard so I can see you're AT LEAST cultured. I'll make your rating -15/10 for now, but please put some socks on or your battlestation might get dirty

nice bunk bed

how does that mouse feel in your hand?
it look nice but it also looks super uncomfy

its pretty shit mate

get new monitors and monitor arms
i like your keyboard and headphones though

how are you liking the model m FAGGOT?

but it's comfy without socks

It's a really nice keyboard, but I don't really use it a whole lot since it's fucking massive and my desk space is rather limited. I'd take it to work, but it's a bit too loud for that.

don't be posting man feet here, you degenerate

5/10, 7/10 because of C U L T U R E on the walls
COMFY/10.

æbleskiver, Cocio, Kims, flormelis, er ikke 100% men tæt på. billedet er en kopi though, så måske ikke den originale uploader.

I like the traditional wooden quadcopter

>MX Browns
ok now I'm willing to make your grade -10/10 but watch it pal. Also socks can make your feet warm in harsh times of weather

make me

EWW trim your toe nails -11/10

Your station looks comfy.
>get new monitors and monitor arms
Definetly want to do that.
>i like your keyboard and headphones though
Thanks.
>it's fucking massive and my desk space is rather limited
i know that problem, this was my old station.

> fedora
for your information that is a trilby and I've been wearing them since before they weren't cool

nice desk, CULTURED keyboard, good assortment of monitors, no space wasted. but i gotta take points away for the trackball
9/10

>mercy wallpapers
>meme keyboard
>blue and pink colours
2/10

If you're going to be so judgemental post your own.

hey Seiden how you doing?

>how does that mouse feel in your hand?
>it look nice but it also looks super uncomfy
It's genuinely the most comfortable mouse I've ever owned. It's nowhere near as fat as it looks in that picture, that's just the angle.

I see you have some new socks. Looks great.
I've ordered some cute shit for myself.

S...so many keyboards.
Still jealous.

Doesn't your neck hurt or is that desk lower than it looks?

Aware this is bait but...
Trilby's are worse and it doesn't matter when you started wearing them. They're still cringy s fuck.

mx browns are shit tho, I had them on my first board and then never again

I think that to myself every time I look at my feet. Thing is, I don't look at my feet very often, so I keep forgetting.

That's a nice desk, though I'm not sure what one would actually use it for, certainly not suited for computer use.

Not to mention that I don't use the numpad 80% of the time, so having a full-size on my desk doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Already replaced the keyboard, mouse was free with keyboard.

Replacing right IPS monitor with an 29 inch ultrawide

>Aware this is bait but...
>Trilby's are worse and it doesn't matter when you started wearing them. They're still cringy s fuck.
I mostly wear it ironically now, I have a ponytail and bad acne as well. If I could stand having the smallest amount of facial hair I would be a walking stereotype.

I'm good thanks, finally got some time to do some of the stuff I've been wanting to do. And you?

I think I'm at 11 or so keyboards by now. I'd take a new picture, but at least three of them aren't anywhere near my room.

no, im gonna BULLY everyone and YOU are gonna like it!
they are ok. I like them better than the MX Blue memes to be honest.
>tfw I have the same wallpaper
not too shabby of a battlestation either.
8/10

yeah my desktop is cluttered, SO WHAT

Yeah no shit.
There's a point where irony goes too far and just starts being cringy and in the worst way.

N..no bully!

I've been ok. Getting shit done I guess.
I want your keyboards man.
That's a really odd looking one. Some kind of custom apple keyboard?

Ikea Karlby, around 196 cm I think, 65ish deep.

Yup, that's pretty much it. Used to be an AEK II, desoldered and handwired it, chiseled the case from a solid block of wood.

Maybe I'll take commissions for custom boards some day

Holy Shit. Kill yourself.
>skype
>mega
>vlc
>spotify
>tor
>memes
>memewave
You've got to be the biggest faggot on this entire website. Get the fuck off this board.

put some plaster up, yo

anyone else going to go see Shkreli in Boston on the 16th?

Hows the Kensington? Got one in my basket on Amazon right now and making sure it's worth the money

pretty nice set up, 7/10

messy. but cozy. recommend me a chair plz. i hate this piece of shit.

+bang og olufsen headset, det billede bliver ikke meget mere dansk

I got a real treat for all you guys with your fancy keyboards and multiple screens. I stumbled on an old flash drive I thought I lost and found some pics I took of my old computer setup (around late 2014 early 2015) from when I was doing really bad.

Check this sick rig out!

thanks!! Lovely setup by the way

>Doesn't your neck hurt or is that desk lower than it looks?
It was low, I actually couldnt really slide my legs all the way under there.

>though I'm not sure what one would actually use it for, certainly not suited for computer use.
Certainly not. That desk is around 100 years old,bet they didnt plan for that.

>Hating anime on Sup Forums
fuck off

a fine dell inspiron with a lose power jack and a dead battery that would cut out without some finess and/or electric tape. The headphone jack was also lose. It ran smooth with WinXP.

Internet was via the awus cantenna there; cracked a neighbor across the street's wifi. On a good day I could browse Sup Forums, textboards, check my e-mail, or watch a 240p youtube vid.

Calibrated for optimum signal!

Lasted me 6 years, I don't have money to replace it and I don't know when it's going to break

thanks

w-what cute shit?

I see your station every time I come to Sup Forums and bst, and while I find it fairly comfy, your gear is absolute shit tier. Why don't you just buy one or three good pieces of tech instead of buying a load of crap? That goes for everything in your room. Money is not an excuse, there are great cheap ips monitors etc that shit on everything you have.

Apart from the two vertical monitors, I'm not really sure what you're referring to. Which of my gear is shit, and why? I'm honestly quite satisfied with all of it, except for maybe the two vertical monitors, can't complain for the price at which I picked them up, but I intend to get some better ones once I move out.

I've been in the same place. For years and years. I have what you could say a "good" setup now. I can honestly say I used to appreciate what I could do on my old rig. Now that I can do whatever I want I don't do anything.

That's pretty cool man.
Wish I knew how to do that shit and had the resources to do such things.

That sounds uncomfortable also.

Maid outfit and pic related
Actually two maid outfits.

How is everyone else doing? This week has been great.

That one was fun :) Realised I had enough spare electronics for an entire build, just had to make a frame out of something, so I just went to the hardware store one day.

I've had that one for nearly a decade now, never looked back. Got a second one at work that I've been using for ~5 years as well. Even so, try one out in a shop first if you can, as they're not for everybody.

I shared a smaller space with 2 other dudes. Hated it. Looks good man.

10/10
Tell me what those new boxes are atop the speakers. I need to know!

Be honest. Do you just take all that stuff and place it on the table for the BST pictures only, or are you really THIS obsessed with drones?

To this day, I still haven't seen a more sterile looking weeb themed room. It fucks with my head on so many levels, that there are colors all over the place, yet it just looks completely bland.

>decor behind the monitor
>speaker behind the monitor
>cramped peripherals on the left, big ass empty space on the right
does not compute / 10

A monitor as a billboard? That's new. How can you see anything with a monitor that small that far away?

Post your chair.

>Maybe I'll take commissions for custom boards some day
I need that keyboard!

Oddly pleasant to look at.

10/10... love it

Got a new monitor since this was taken. Also have new keycaps on the way.

>I need that keyboard!
That one was for a friend, and is in his hands now. I'll make an ISO TKL with a wooden case next, but I also already have someone in mind for that one.

The new LED colors are a definitive improvement. Love it!

>ISO TKL
hnnnng... I... want... one!

Ask me again in half a year or so, I think my craftsmanship and experience with PCB design and CAD should be good enough by then to take simple comissions of that sort.

I try to fly every weekend, but if the weather is bad I build instead. And as I tend to post on /bst/ more at weekends, I guess it looks like I'm always working on them. It's a huge pain moving all the stuff onto the desk then clearing it up again afterwards, so there's no way I'd do it just to pose. Have a weekday photo for contrast~

Here is my messystation.

Looks nice. Is that XPS 15?
What's that little device in front of the speaker?

>I still haven't seen a more sterile looking weeb themed room
Interesting for you to say that because I was thinking the same recently. The light coming from my cabinet is a very cold white color but I can change the temperature of the LEDs so I might try that in combination with less minimalism. I think other parts of the room are fine but those are less relevant to the picture.

CRINGE
this is an 18+ website

fair enough

That's a long time. How will I recognize you? Are you German or Austrian?

It's not just the lights, it's the composition. It's way too metric. Everything is neatly organized, has a designated space. This looks like a store not a living space. It does not feel homely at all.

I would like this Desk. Can get from Ikea or Costco?

yah

ikea gallant l-shaped

Hey friend :)

Finally cleaned my desk (which is why the mic isn't hooked up yet). I moved my desktop to the floor so that the thing isn't a black hole in the corner of my eye. Feels like my desk is brighter, more open now.

That lucks nice user, cheers.

Yup, XPS 15 9550 with matte 1080 display. Little thing is a Pocket CHIP.

That's cute as fuck. What do you use it for?

Thanks. But I see that you have A shaped legs and two pieces of wood that fit together flush-like. I don't see straight edged boards that can be fitted together on IKEA. It's OK I can check it out in person some day.

Waterloo, St Jeromes?

ch-cheers to y-you too user

i have that exact chest in my room
good stuff

I'm going to assume you're asking where I live. I'm at Minnesota, Duluth state university.

It is surprisingly high quality, got it as a graduation gift but I'm probably going to keep it around for a while, could work pretty good as a coffee table