Trying to bypass a ban on another web service and i reset my modem and confirmed that my dynamic ip reset and used a...

trying to bypass a ban on another web service and i reset my modem and confirmed that my dynamic ip reset and used a different login, but the ban is still in place, do i need to change my router mac? what do

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Cockatrice/Cockatrice/commit/b102a05a3655a6bc03b6fef1971d04f983b8b956
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Install gentoo

>gentoo
?? no? im using win7

Get yourself together man

This show sucks man

delete cookies for the website

it's not a website it's a program

Not as much as you suck nerd faggot

Install an add-on in your browser that lets you spoof your user agent. I use umatrix on chromium to do this.

it's a separate program it doesn't run in a web browser

check any config files and also check the registry. i bet the program stashed it in the registry. you'll need to delete those entries.

the .conf file just reads

[Paths]
Plugins = Plugins
Translations = Resources/translations

Plug the wifi dongle into a different usb port. if youre wired, plug the other end of the cable in. this should "trick" it. gl

How can I bypass Youtube/Google's phone verification? I signed up for TextFree but Google's apparently hip to them already and wouldn't use it for verification.

this is just bullshit trolling right??

how do i find those registry entries? i searched the program's name and didn't find anything susp

>he can't alter the behavior of open source program

nope i only know html and in high school i did pascal...

i found in the code what the parameters of the ban are, (ip, username, clientid)

github.com/Cockatrice/Cockatrice/commit/b102a05a3655a6bc03b6fef1971d04f983b8b956

what is clientid and how do i change it?

Kek fag that was a hannibal quote

Run it in sandboxie next time. Will help isolate what the program is setting locally.

i found the code actually i think it's mac address based,

qstring const generateclientid()
{
qstring maclist;
foreach(qnetworkinterface interface, qnetworkinterface::allinterfaces())
{
if (interface.hardwareaddress() != "")
if (interface.hardwareaddress() != "00:00:00:00:00:00:00:e0")
maclist += interface.hardwareaddress() + ".";
}
qstring strclientid = qcryptographichash::hash(maclist.toutf8(), qcryptographichash::sha1).tohex().right(15);
return strclientid;
}

so i think i just need to change my mac address, but do i need to do that on my pc or my router or what?

Google for mac address spoof.

yes but what device's mac address is it grabbing? my pc or my router or my modem?

PC, either wireless card or nic